Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:25:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Opportunity to sell for bitcoin  (Read 1760 times)
Sorenson5549

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:16:21 PM

If it is a chance to get a certain profit I will sell.
ruhel khan

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:20:36 PM

In my opinion, selling your stuff like cars, homethings is very risky. Because bitcoin price is not stable all the time. It might effect your strategy. Though small things can be exchange with bitcoin or other altcoin because small risk could be taken in invest or trade.
elbimbo012

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:21:11 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?
Though its kind of gambling in your part to sell your personal property and bought for bitcoin or altcoins but if you think you have a good chance of chance to earn profit in investing crypto then just be ready for the consequences you may face and be a good trader not a risky gambler in crypto market

janaiz

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:39:42 PM

I was wondering, if you had an opportunity to sell your stuff alike cars, pc, homethings and etc., would you sell it for bitcoin (or maybe other altcoin)? The main question is to see, are you ready trade stuff for cryptocurrencies and how do you imagine it?

If I had an opportunity to sell my stuff, I will not sell it because Bitcoin and altcoins is not stable at all, it goes up and down but if the price is stable pumping up I maybe think twice to sell it. but until now there is no chance that it will stable the prices of cryptocurrencies.
safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:41:39 PM

Bitcoin sales are always available, and it depends on your target price to make a profit, but do not be a panic seller, because it will hurt you.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

Bitcoin sales are always available, and it depends on your target price to make a profit, but do not be a panic seller, because it will hurt you.

I do not understand the part where you said that Bitcoin sales are available since Bitcoin is being sold anywhere in the internet. If you will be selling your Bitcoins or balances on market, be sure that you must also have a profit by doing it. If you will be just selling those Bitcoin because you are fearing that the price will continue to dump, that is panic selling and that is not great.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
renggileh

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:54:09 PM

I won't sell my stuff just to swap it with bitcoin or cryptocurrency. I'd better use my savings to buy some bitcoins. But this kind of concept is also good, people can exchange their goods in the form of cryptocurrency. This may be said to be barter. And there may already be ico with this concept as well.
IsabelCornd

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

I will never sell useful things for cryptocurrencies, but if i were rich i probably would try to invest in bitcoin or other altcoins because it can be profitable on long range.
Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:55:31 PM

I'm glad that it didn't came to a point that  I need to sell things just to be involved and invest in crypto. I only start for a few hundreds of dollars and it grows when the coin that I bought makes a 10X profit last  two years a go and the rest are history.
dgross0818

Activity: 308
Merit: 146

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

When you create an order, for example, to sell bitcoins, the seller on the account blocks the number of cryptonyms specified in the application. He can no longer withdraw them - in order to get access to them again, you need to cancel the warrant. ... The functionality of any exchange provides the ability to view applications posted by users and accept offers.
Griegura

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:06:15 PM

Some experts say that bitcoin is a liquid commodity. It should be noted that the same characteristic is given to money - liquidity means the asset's ability to easily move from one form to another (money "changes" in goods and vice versa). Hence, the process of "buying" for bitcoins means the exchange of one commodity, less liquid, to another, more liquid. Proceeding from this assumption, it can be concluded that "trade" for bitcoins will be a kind of barter contract. However, this approach to the definition of both bitcoin and money is more economic than legal. It turns out that goods and services change to bitcoquos, which are externally presented in the form of a documented record consisting of numbers and letters of the Latin alphabet.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
marites

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:11:01 PM

Well that's is an awesome idea .. but if you sell all your stuffs including your house that's not right.
You must think twice before doing that. Because we all know that bitcoin still have no unstable price. So we must be wisely because it or risky like a gamble. Either win or lose. It is hard to predict.
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:12:44 PM

i will never sell my personal uses thing for bitcoin such as car. house and furniture these are important in life  because it is very risky to sell your car or home and buy bitcoin if i face loss i will mot able to buy these thing again. bitcoin have high volatility and some time we  late for selling bitcoin then we will face loss or wait for months for profit. we should invest some from our saving and from sallary it will be safe investment but not too much invest money in first time.
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:21:03 PM

not bad idea selling things accepting payment bitcoin is very great opportunity today is the right time to collect bitcoin as investment because their have possible  at the moment bitcoin price increase and bounce again their at anytime.

but do not sell all your asset to investment in  bitcoin not advisable to sell all your things the goal's accepting bitcoin as investment to provide the needs for the future to get better home better lives.
godrey123

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

yes maybe I will traded all my stuff back then when I knew that bitcoin will be these much hit!  But its to late. Now I will not take any gamble for that. Ithink that keeping bitcoin is not much profitable nowadays so O just choose to do tradings instead but I only trade on what I ca afford.
german1080

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 11:35:27 PM

that is the idea of bitcoin, that you do not have to use cash anymore, the cash should disappear in the near future and we will use only cryptocurrencies to buy and sell everything we want
CarylnBoy

Activity: 95

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:39:20 PM

Yes, I think the bitcoin investment is a great success for us as it rises. Opportunity to sell bitcoin when it's enough to bring big profits to you and bring great benefits to your life.
miyong

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

I will not sell my valuables to trade with bitcoin, because it's too risky.
I will use my excess money for bitcoin trading, I choose altcoin as a means of trading, because it does not require large funds. besides the advantage of altcoin trading is greater than the bitcoin.

True,  that is too risky.  I will save an amount of money then i will trade than selling my important thing just to continue with my investment. I will do more efforts to earn a lot and invest more.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:20:38 AM

I would be glad to have that opportunity though for now the purpose of of e doing bitcoin stuff is to ease my financial expenses and to have an extra income, but once the opportunity knocks i would be glad to trade.

I am very confident to be able to earn many benefits by using only small capital when you can trade is good and right then you can be very useful. And when I first played the digital currency and started to trade bitcoin the first time I was very ready
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:41:48 AM

I would love to sell my things in exchange of bitcoin because bitcoin is not merely a currency but it is a kind of investment also because when you sell your stuff in exchange of bitcoin then you can hold those bitcoins till you think the valuation has been inflated to a sufficient level and then you can sell it and get the good profit and this will like boon if people starts accepting and giving bitcoins in exchange of stuff.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: