Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design  (Read 56471 times)
joeventura

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 05:00:00 PM

Hey Joe i missed your posts.
How is your A*S doing lately? I am wandering how many BTC are you producing with 16 Avalon1 chips inside Grin

I do not want to hear your bullshit also. Go and cry somewhere else
Thank you
His trust of the forum is for sure because of his action and no matter how hard you try to destroy it you will loose. PERIOD

Yes I saw his trust right here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=84195

Trust: -4: -1 / +0(0)
Warning: Trade with extreme caution!
Hahahaha
Joe I see this Trust: 0: -0 / +0(0)
I'm not able to prove if you got your chips or not as far it was regular mail in order you refused to pay handling.
@ the END I'll spend 50-100 USD for DHL and then will wait to see what next you'll write about in my treads.

We shall see. So far you have not done anything that I can tell.

If you were an honorable businessman you would send me back my 1.43 BTC from your BOTCHED group buy
No Joe
Not going to happen .
I think you got your chips by mail and because there is no tracking I can check you  continue to troll my treads.

Any way Merry Christmas and Happy new year.
Who knows may be you'll manage to piss me off enough in order to spend some money and DHL you some more  chips, just to see what else you can do

Best Martin

Like I said, as far as I can tell you have done nothing, you have my money and my chips.

Let's be honest, the chips are worthless but the least you could have done was actually send them.

The problem with you is that in your group buy thread I asked for a refund and then a month later you required that people send you a special signed message to get their refund. Well dozens of people got screwed because you didn't have the integrity to PM the members of your group buy and tell them this, this would have taken just a minute of your time, but you saw it as a moneygrab opportunity so you made one post in a 4+ month old thread and if we missed it, you got to keep our coin.
My estimate it that you pocketed 10-20 BTC on that group buy, and then when you should have sent the chips by a method of relative reliability you cried foul and said we didn't pay you MORE money for better shipping so you claim to have thrown the chips in whatever is the cheapest form of mail in your country. (probably stuck them in a donkey's ass) and 3 months later you have my coin and probably have sold my chips to someone here. So I will stop busting your balls when you actually do something.

Merry Pissmas to you too!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Melb

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2013, 07:08:19 PM

I consider myself one of the lucky ones - I got 1 order and on my second I got a refund... I am happy with that given that I was being told nothing as to where my (supposedly shipped twice) order actually was. This guy claims he does not treat customers like sh*t... But as always people should be judged by their actions (or lack of) and not by their words... The reality is that I am made to feel as though I have done something wrong by asking for a refund if he could not give me an update - which is a perfectly fair request given that he claims to have shipped my second order not once but twice... Given the speed of the refund and the fact that nothing ever arrived for the second order it is obviously clear that despite his claims to UPS Express at his expense - in fact I was  being lied to... Then he has the nerve to say that my account with him has been cancelled and he is not taking any more orders from me... LOL! As if I am likely to to want to place any more orders with someone like this! Still I guess that is one thing we do agree on...

Melb
marto74 (OP)

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 02:16:10 AM
Last edit: December 28, 2013, 02:40:45 AM by marto74

Dear, firends,
We shipped out today most of early December Hex16a2 (c) and Hex16b orders.
Unfortunately we were not able to shipout all of the December orders yet.
We'll continue shipping on 30-th of December , but most probably there still be some late December orders that will be left for shipping in the 1-st week of January.
Hex16A ( avalon gen1) We did send out part of the last batch orders. There are some orders that will be out in the 1-st week of January too.
Nanofuries We send some orders today  and due to some production delays , there are still orders that are late.
We are scheduling production in the first days of January
All customers with faulty units Just return them to sending addres and We'll send you replacement/repaired unit .
All DPD sendings can be tracked in our Local representative's page here http://www.speedy.bg/begin.php?page=web_Tracking&lang=en

Wishing you Happy new year.
Technobit team

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:49:56 AM

I consider myself one of the lucky ones - I got 1 order and on my second I got a refund... I am happy with that given that I was being told nothing as to where my (supposedly shipped twice) order actually was. This guy claims he does not treat customers like sh*t... But as always people should be judged by their actions (or lack of) and not by their words... The reality is that I am made to feel as though I have done something wrong by asking for a refund if he could not give me an update - which is a perfectly fair request given that he claims to have shipped my second order not once but twice... Given the speed of the refund and the fact that nothing ever arrived for the second order it is obviously clear that despite his claims to UPS Express at his expense - in fact I was  being lied to... Then he has the nerve to say that my account with him has been cancelled and he is not taking any more orders from me... LOL! As if I am likely to to want to place any more orders with someone like this! Still I guess that is one thing we do agree on...

Melb

Yes you did get lucky.

Blueman666

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 11:34:42 AM

Excellent !

My second order refunded (paid no shipping).

Third order on its way.

Thanks Marto Smiley
cbrboot

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:09:57 PM

Hi,

If i buy a tplink in a local store, where can i download the image and more important, how can i flash it to use the other image?
Blueman666

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 03:34:46 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2013, 04:51:57 PM by Blueman666

Hi,

If i buy a tplink in a local store, where can i download the image and more important, how can i flash it to use the other image?

If you go to the Downloads page on the Technobit website you will see near the top -

NEW Tp_link img files + cgminer patch - http://technobit.eu/0_1_3.rar

Further down amongst the misc downloads you will find -

mr3020 setup instructions

A little Googling will find plenty of info on the MR3020 such as this page -

http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-mr3020

I have not actually flashed one (yet) so any better instructions would be very welcome.
Gator-hex

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 28, 2013, 07:22:31 PM
Last edit: December 28, 2013, 07:43:37 PM by Gator-hex

Dear, firends,
We'll continue shipping on 30-th of December , but most probably there still be some late December orders that will be left for shipping in the 1-st week of January.
Hex16A ( avalon gen1) We did send out part of the last batch orders. There are some orders that will be out in the 1-st week of January too.
Nanofuries We send some orders today  and due to some production delays , there are still orders that are late.
All customers with faulty units Just return them to sending addres and We'll send you replacement/repaired unit .
All DPD sendings can be tracked in our Local representative's page here http://www.speedy.bg/begin.php?page=web_Tracking&lang=en

Technobit team

Still waiting on 5/6 of Hex16B I ordered in November for December Batch 1 delivery.
2013-Nov-23    1 846,00€    bitpay    Payment accepted (without shipping now because the order was not combined)
2013-Nov-22    463,00€    bitpay    Payment accepted (without shipping now because the order was not combined)
2013-Nov-19    528,70€    PayPal    Shipped (arrived Dec 13th)
If you can help me get this delivered I'd be grateful, I'll send more shipping if need be.

I asked that and it was answered on page 14 of this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=307897.msg3948133#msg3948133

marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 28, 2013, 09:48:07 PM

Just to make it clear
We started accepting December delivery orders from 15-th of November and quantity was sold out around 12-th of December.
So order placed on 1-st of December is not early December shipment order

Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 01:42:37 AM
Last edit: December 29, 2013, 02:05:25 AM by Zich

Hi,

If you go to the Downloads page on the Technobit website you will see near the top -

NEW Tp_link img files + cgminer patch - http://technobit.eu/0_1_3.rar

Further down amongst the misc downloads you will find -

mr3020 setup instructions

A little Googling will find plenty of info on the MR3020 such as this page -

http://wiki.openwrt.org/toh/tp-link/tl-mr3020

I have not actually flashed one (yet) so any better instructions would be very welcome.

Go to SYSTEM TOOLS - FIRMWARE UPGRADE then browse for the image that downloaded from technobit.
Use factory.bin image !!!
Latest version is 0.1.3 Download.
Important: While flashing do not closed the webpage, just let it run until the router restart !!!

Again, after flashing, the default ip is 192.168.0.99
forum2005

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 06:03:03 AM

I hope delivery my orders as soon as possible.

OUGOKIORQ    2013-11-23    73,20€    (1x Router + 2x USBs)
YLAXKWNEM    2013-11-23    952,00€   (2x 40 GH/s Full set Technobit HEX16B)

Waiting for your news marto74, thanks.

AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 08:37:48 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2013, 09:17:29 PM by AceCobra1

Dear, firends,

Technobit team

Hi marto, if I do not get my ASIC shipped by next week, I want to cancel my order. How do I go about doing it? Are you going to issue a refund or do I need to open a file on paypal ?

Just to make it clear
We started accepting December delivery orders from 15-th of November and quantity was sold out around 12-th of December.
So order placed on 1-st of December is not early December shipment order

I'm guessing order EVAEOQNVV   2013-11-22 is an 'early' shipment ?
PulsedMedia

Activity: 402

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 09:52:16 PM

I contacted via site 12th of Dec for VAT deduction but never got reply Sad

http://PulsedMedia.com - Semidedicated rTorrent seedboxes
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 09:55:42 PM

As stated We are very busy with the production of current orders catching up, sorry

AceCobra1

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 29, 2013, 10:50:30 PM

As stated We are very busy with the production of current orders catching up, sorry

Marto, can you please answer me - you always just reply 1 message when there are a few questions above these messages.
marto74 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2013, 11:09:02 PM

Marto, can you please answer me - you always just reply 1 message when there are a few questions above these messages.
We are working on it.
If your time frame is next week and it is too late for you we'll refund you.
It can be done with e-mail request from you or Paypal dispute, both work

itmon

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 09:34:33 AM

hi Marto you say my orders  are ready , please organize your transport

pls could payshipping charges to send it to me? the order reference: JSOFRXHZQ and TNYDUBSHI?? 

THX
Morpheus21

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 11:20:58 AM

@ Martin,

With one of my computer my firware Block  Hexminer;
the reason :     MSIL:BitCoinMiner-B [Trojan]       
That is a false positive or your file is corupt Huh ( downloaded on technobit website )

An over question to All miner with HeX

Have you got 1 or 2 "pulse" component??   @ MArtin I've got 2 board it Work at 48 Gh, 52Gh  it's a good job  but All  Bitfury chip  is not in the same direction,  and I have got 3,5% HW Error  If I soldering All chip in same way I will have less HW Error? board will work better?

somebody Work at perfectionate Hex miner?  a thread anywhere to get more information?

Gator-hex

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 01:19:17 PM
Last edit: December 30, 2013, 04:14:10 PM by Gator-hex

Have you got 1 or 2 "pulse" component??   @ MArtin I've got 2 board it Work at 48 Gh, 52Gh  it's a good job  but All  Bitfury chip  is not in the same direction,  and I have got 3,5% HW Error  If I soldering All chip in same way I will have less HW Error? board will work better?
somebody Work at perfectionate Hex miner?  a thread anywhere to get more information?

Your Hex16B sound like they won the silicon lottory. Mine has 2x WE744355122 power inductors and averages 41.5GH/s. @ 540/900mV
H/W error comes from how far you push the voltage. I've got 0.5% rejects. What is you mV set at?

acidfox

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 05:13:29 PM

With one of my computer my firware Block  Hexminer;
the reason :     MSIL:BitCoinMiner-B [Trojan]       
That is a false positive or your file is corupt Huh ( downloaded on technobit website )

Thats not a false positive! Many bot networks use CPU/GPU miners for mining btc with infected computers. Meantime the most virus scanner detect this kind of miner software. The current cgminer is without this sources and wouldn't detect.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: