Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:49:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design  (Read 56471 times)
darkfriend77

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 10:56:26 AM

1. Refund of the fees for the users that asked this when John refunded them the initial cost of the chips for the participants that confirmed refund with
signed mesages
in time. I did promised to make it in 25 days and I missed this . I'll make may best to fix it in the next 5-10 days. Please excuse my delay and have some patience.

Best Regards: Martin

Why aren't you holding up your promises ... I'm waiting now ... more then 40 days ... still waiting that you keep your word ...

I've some patience ... but you just fool about doing anything ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217316.0

-:| www.DOTMog.com |:-
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
forum2005

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 12:48:44 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2013, 03:18:15 PM by forum2005

An error to apply patch... any idea ?

I get code from ckolivas repository:
git clone https://github.com/ckolivas/cgminer

Anybody can help me ?
Thanks.

loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 05:28:00 PM

Anybody can help me ?
Thanks.
Try patch -p1 

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
marto74 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 05:36:20 PM

1. Refund of the fees for the users that asked this when John refunded them the initial cost of the chips for the participants that confirmed refund with
signed mesages
in time. I did promised to make it in 25 days and I missed this . I'll make may best to fix it in the next 5-10 days. Please excuse my delay and have some patience.

Why aren't you holding up your promises ... I'm waiting now ... more then 40 days ... still waiting that you keep your word ...

Please , stop this
I told you I'll hold my word, just be patient.
This tax refund is on good will from me. I'm  not obligated to do it by the rules of the GB.
@ the moment I have production issues to work on .

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
darkfriend77

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2013, 07:50:19 PM

signed mesages

Please , stop this
This tax refund is on good will from me. I'm  not obligated to do it by the rules of the GB.

It was a decision made in the group buy that we could choose to get our fee's back or not for the not successful group buy. Instead of just paying it in one simple transaction back you told fee returning will be 25 days later ... know body knows why ... then after 25 days ... nothing..... then you say we should take patience for an other 5-10 days .... nothing happens .... and now what its good will? It isn't ... pay your debts from previous deals before starting new ones ...

-:| www.DOTMog.com |:-
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
November 23, 2013, 08:30:38 PM

signed mesages

Please , stop this
This tax refund is on good will from me. I'm  not obligated to do it by the rules of the GB.

It was a decision made in the group buy that we could choose to get our fee's back or not for the not successful group buy. Instead of just paying it in one simple transaction back you told fee returning will be 25 days later ... know body knows why ... then after 25 days ... nothing..... then you say we should take patience for an other 5-10 days .... nothing happens .... and now what its good will? It isn't ... pay your debts from previous deals before starting new ones ...

Hey,
We heard you I. Will you be so kind to stop screaming here? It is hexB thread and is offtopik. Spam your group buy thread mails pm or whatever. Will you?
I do not care about your group buy at all. Share some valuable info about hexb or keep silent

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 09:37:33 AM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 09:53:28 AM by Zich

Anybody can help me ?
Thanks.
Try patch -p1  

This is interesting since i am linux noob. I see new command there  Grin because i use command that 2GOOD post to compile.

Since my pi not doing anything because HEX16A hashing with TL-MR3020, so i try new thing today.
I try to apply 2e9afa38e39678a5dc5bf8be6d20baf1849b548c.patch to cgminer-3.8.3 LOL.
Don't laugh, of course it's not work. But the funnies is after that, i can't run sudo reboot or sudo poweroff  Grin
Gator-hex

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 04:29:16 PM

The only thing that matters for me to make me bite is delivery time. Price always matters of course but imagine that your KNC order got delayed for week or two. It may turn out that something delivered on time will be cheaper even if paid with 20% extra
The real world knows that ASICs are a ripoff compared to the amount of electronics that actually in them. The main reason people put up with the prices are that they expect a positive ROI to cover the price. Add 20% and you blow that.

I only just realized the Bitfury chips were €19each x 16 = €304 per board up front cost just for the chips. The price doesn't seem so bad considering most of the price flexibility is with the chip originators. Hope everything goes well and he can deliver on time. Thanks.

joeventura

Activity: 854

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 06:58:25 PM

signed mesages

Please , stop this

Well let's work on no one buying from you anymore so you won't have production issue.

Your Trust rating is looking more accurate and all the people you screwed over (list here)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217316.msg3164220#msg3164220
Are not happy.

So this will stop when you make it right!!
loshia
Legendary

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 07:25:49 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2013, 08:42:48 PM by loshia

signed mesages

Please , stop this
This tax refund is on good will from me. I'm  not obligated to do it by the rules of the GB.

Well let's work on no one buying from you anymore so you won't have production issue.

Your Trust rating is looking more accurate and all the people you screwed over (list here)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=217316.msg3164220#msg3164220
Are not happy.

So this will stop when you make it right!!
Nice there will be more room for me. Please shut the fuck up we all heard that marto PROBABLY owns you a MISERABLE FEE refund. What abut his lost time will you refund that or you just do not care? What about his nervs wasted to DEAL withIDIOTS LIKE YOU?IF I WAS IN HIS SHOES I WOULD SCREW YOU OVER FOR SURE
The truth is that Marto has cheapest products working like charm. And everybody else have delays. No exceptions I repeat everybody! I do not like it either but life sucks and we have to live with that
The beauty of the situation is the ones screaming loudly get fucked badly. I do regret that this noise is just about the fee for 16 chips. I know amount is of no importantce we are talking about principles here aren't we?

Digi128pci

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2013, 08:48:04 PM

They all sold out  Shocked

Wonder when i could order some extra miners  Grin
SpAcEDeViL
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1027

Miner-Control.de Pooler

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 09:55:30 PM

2-3 Weeks Delay....

We lost mining power... Only the technobit is here the winner....

Iam very angry! Thats BFL like... What do you do with our money? Buy Bitcoins? Wait 3 Weeks, and hy, you have made 500 Euro * 2,5 .
And you mine with our Hardware in the same time?

Oh man... i hate this... this was my last hardware buy....

Turbor
Legendary

Activity: 1022

BitMinter

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2013, 11:27:58 PM

2-3 Weeks Delay....

Iam very angry! Thats BFL like... What do you do with our money? Buy Bitcoins? Wait 3 Weeks, and hy, you have made 500 Euro * 2,5 .

Welcome to the world of Bitcoin mining. Perhaps you should buy BTC next time instead of mining equipment. And if you can't afford a 2-3 weeks delay you should stay out of this game. Don't think there was one manufacturer that came through without some delay here or there.

uberdag

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:30:36 PM

when are these shippin?  my order still doesnt have a track number... looks like there was a delay but cant find the info

thanks

order RHGQHOXEG

erk

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 27, 2013, 09:44:34 PM

2-3 Weeks Delay....

Welcome to the world of Bitcoin mining. Perhaps you should buy BTC next time instead of mining equipment. And if you can't afford a 2-3 weeks delay you should stay out of this game. Don't think there was one manufacturer that came through without some delay here or there.
I think if your funds are tied up for more than a month, then it's probably not worth ordering mining hardware. The ASIC manufactures are not keen on retail, most of their chips go to giant mining farms, so retail gets stalled. It's quite sad really bitcoin was designed to be distributed mining, not big farms.
Zich
Legendary

Activity: 1190

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 07:42:10 AM

New TP-LINK TL-MR3020 image & cgminer patch is available.

Link : 0.1.0

0.1.0:

* cgminer Bugfix – detecting HEX boards + memory corruption
* cgminer NEW – Auto detect miners in case of usb errors during detection --set_default_to_a, --set_default_to_b and --set_default_to_c.
   The default is hexA – all boards will be detected as Avalon1
* cgminer updated to 3.8.3 rev 7ddb94d6964f2451d2e76f70b069dfdf2b3d4d6f
* cgminer patch to cgminer 3.8.3 rev 7ddb94d6964f2451d2e76f70b069dfdf2b3d4d6f.patch
- various code cleanup and optimization needs to be done
* cgminer pending work to implement nanofury support
* openwrt Web – added config for Auto detect option
* openwrt updated to r38917

todo

* finish cgminer nanofury support
* add cgminer monitor script - done
* stay in sync with official cgminer git and build fresh openwrt images - synced
* add auto frequency adjustment support avalon-auto style - canceled
* add configuration options (voltage and clock) per board based on HEX16A serial number - canceled

HEX16A(Avalon1): Best results 7.4-7.7 Gh/s (16 chips) in terms of stability and clocking are observed at 1460mV core voltage + 480 MHz Clock.

HEX16B(Bitfury): Best results 44.5-45 Gh/s (16 chips) in terms of stability and clocking are observed at 900mV core voltage + 540 Clock.
Do not go above 540 it is not working!

HEX16C(Avalon2): To be tested with 10 chips - 1100mV core voltage + 1500 MHz Clock.
SpAcEDeViL
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1027

Miner-Control.de Pooler

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2013, 07:47:47 PM

2-3 Weeks Delay....

I think if your funds are tied up for more than a month, then it's probably not worth ordering mining hardware. The ASIC manufactures are not keen on retail, most of their chips go to giant mining farms, so retail gets stalled. It's quite sad really bitcoin was designed to be distributed mining, not big farms.

This was not a PRE-ORDER!
In Store, "in stock"  When it is in Stock and they type a delivery in 1/2 of November, why the delay on the orders!?

Thats scam. simply scam. Now 4 Weeks delay.

The only good think is, they dont sell more and more, like bfl.

Morpheus21

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:37:37 AM

Sir Martin Sirakov,

Where is my packet? do you send it or not?      Number :  VMMPYXWQN
xstr8guy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1004

Glow Stick Dance!

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:48:40 AM

2-3 Weeks Delay....

This was not a PRE-ORDER!
In Store, "in stock"  When it is in Stock and they type a delivery in 1/2 of November, why the delay on the orders!?

Thats scam. simply scam. Now 4 Weeks delay.

The only good think is, they dont sell more and more, like bfl.

Oh c'mon now!  You should know why your order is 4 weeks late.  You can bet that they're mining with your orders while BTC is over 1k.   Wink
aauer1

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 11:08:16 AM

Sir Martin Sirakov,

Where is my packet? do you send it or not?      Number :  VMMPYXWQN

I would like to join this request since Martin haven't replied to my mails and PNs. So, where is my order: JRKIAMXJQ ??
I would also accept to cancel this order iff I get my money back.

4.5-5GH/s Twin Bitfury USB Miner | https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=345294
BTC: 1Q2kFyoqVdYjoguvSsVAhsr66CtF2c3YX4
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: