Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:06:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Technobit HEX16B(Bitfury based) 16 chip board design  (Read 56471 times)
AceCobra1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 30, 2013, 07:56:36 PM

I mean how much BTC are you guys getting a day? I was bought 2 of these machines and I am planning to overclock it to ge around 90GH/s from both ie. 45GH/s each. When I calculated, last month, I stand to gain 2.25 BTC a month, now based on the calculations, I stand to gain 1.14BTC a month... I mean I'm not sure if it is even worth it... If I did get this, I might well sell it on ebay to make a profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Morpheus21

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 01:27:03 AM

Have you got 1 or 2 "pulse" component??   @ MArtin I've got 2 board it Work at 48 Gh, 52Gh  it's a good job  but All  Bitfury chip  is not in the same direction,  and I have got 3,5% HW Error  If I soldering All chip in same way I will have less HW Error? board will work better?
somebody Work at perfectionate Hex miner?  a thread anywhere to get more information?

Your Hex16B sound like they won the silicon lottory. Mine has 2x WE744355122 power inductors and averages 41.5GH/s. @ 540/900mV
H/W error comes from how far you push the voltage. I've got 0.5% rejects. What is you mV set at?

Well... i'm not unlucky  Cheesy    Hex's set at 1,000V ( now at 0,950V and I have less HWError(2% for the same GH/s). Hex is powered by one of my blade backplane (long story....Smiley   surrounding 100W

simoncc

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 02:14:47 AM

Well... today is the last day of Dec...
Will my order (EVWMJYXQI 2013-11-20) be shipped today??
acidfox

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 12:44:10 PM

I mean how much BTC are you guys getting a day? I was bought 2 of these machines and I am planning to overclock it to ge around 90GH/s from both ie. 45GH/s each. When I calculated, last month, I stand to gain 2.25 BTC a month, now based on the calculations, I stand to gain 1.14BTC a month... I mean I'm not sure if it is even worth it... If I did get this, I might well sell it on ebay to make a profit.
Please use a hash calculator like that http://btcinvest.net/en/bitcoin-mining-profit-calculator.php

Melb

Activity: 58

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 03:26:30 PM

The real problem is that the calculators can only make a guess at the potential increase in hashing power over the next few weeks and months.. This in turn also depends upon manufacturers sticking to claimed delivery times... Given that Terrahash+ units are not far away then the potential lifespan of < 100GH/S units has to be questioned - it may well be as mentioned that the most profitable option is to sell the equipment now whilst it still has value before these big guns hit the pools. But of course that is not much fun Smiley.

Melb
bestalg

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 31, 2013, 07:02:17 PM

Happy New Year 2014

My wishes for you,

First get your order from Technobit

Great Mining start for Jan,

Love for Feb, peace for March,

No worries for April, fun for May,

Joy for June to Nov,

happiness for Dec.

and be sure to Change your Business in 31 of December 2014.

Have a lucky and wonderful 2014 with a lot and a lot of Bitcoin

Bestalg
PulsedMedia

Activity: 402

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2014, 03:13:25 PM

I contacted via site 12th of Dec for VAT deduction but never got reply Sad

As stated We are very busy with the production of current orders catching up, sorry

wow! Way to show customer care!
I want to order, submitted VAT ID, and this is your response? :O

http://PulsedMedia.com - Semidedicated rTorrent seedboxes
acidfox

View Profile
January 01, 2014, 07:52:37 PM

As stated We are very busy with the production of current orders catching up, sorry

Thats the only answer we "waiting customers" want to hear!
He should work off the old orders before he does anything else.  Grin

Pentium100

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 09:37:09 AM

Given that Terrahash+ units are not far away then the potential lifespan of < 100GH/S units has to be questioned - it may well be as mentioned that the most profitable option is to sell the equipment now whilst it still has value before these big guns hit the pools. But of course that is not much fun Smiley.

Also, it depends a lot on the efficiency of the devices. The difficulty cannot increase by 30% every jump forever, it will start to slow down and maybe stabilize (like it did some time after GPU mining started). The big question is this: will my devices still make more BTC than I pay for the electricity? If so, then great.

For the short term, 30% jump seems to be a proper bad case scenario.

I am currently saving the BTC for a future large purchase of a 1TH or bigger device (or a lot of smaller devices, if they are more economical (price/GH/s, power/GH/s, delivery time)).

1GStzEi48CnQN6DgR1s3uAzB8ucuwdcvig
AceCobra1

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 03:49:17 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2014, 06:10:49 PM by AceCobra1

Thats the only answer we "waiting customers" want to hear!
He should work off the old orders before he does anything else.  Grin

I do not condone violence here but that seems to be the only way to get a straight answer Cheesy If not, then plenty of queries would be ignored ;-) Only kidding Tongue

But on a more serious note, I have just checked out http://technobit.eu/index.php?id_product=59&controller=product&id_lang=1

For the February shipment, there is 286 Items "in stock"... What a joke when even the December and from what I heard, November ships are not delivered yet.
gcube1305

Activity: 155

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 10:53:38 PM

Dear, firends,
We shipped out today most of early December Hex16a2 (c) and Hex16b orders.
Unfortunately we were not able to shipout all of the December orders yet.
We'll continue shipping on 30-th of December , but most probably there still be some late December orders that will be left for shipping in the 1-st week of January.
Hex16A ( avalon gen1) We did send out part of the last batch orders. There are some orders that will be out in the 1-st week of January too.
Nanofuries We send some orders today  and due to some production delays , there are still orders that are late.
We are scheduling production in the first days of January
All customers with faulty units Just return them to sending addres and We'll send you replacement/repaired unit .
All DPD sendings can be tracked in our Local representative's page here http://www.speedy.bg/begin.php?page=web_Tracking&lang=en

Wishing you Happy new year.
Technobit team

HNY all,
Glad to hear this, but as for me i'm still waiting for an OCTOBER delivery order (order EGRTGCXFP placed on 2013-10-03, marked as shipped since 2013-11-01)...
wuzamarine

Activity: 264

derp

View Profile
January 02, 2014, 11:57:32 PM

What is the status of my order?
Did it get shipped with the last batch?

EDEGSUOLY
Gator-hex

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 12:31:16 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2014, 01:06:01 AM by Gator-hex

EDEGSUOLY

Use https://technobit.eu/index.php?controller=history if it shipped it will say "shipped" (I had 1/6 ship out so know this)

I'm waiting for 5/6 Hex16Bs from 22nd & 23rd of November status as "Payment accepted" still.

This is 42 days to deliver something described as "now shipping" and "December batch 1".

Seems more like a pre-order with every day that passes and I wonder if I'll ever mine the cost back.
Watched their mining potential drop from 1BTC per month to 0.5BTC since ordering.  Roll Eyes

wuzamarine

Activity: 264

derp

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:30:38 AM

EDEGSUOLY

Use https://technobit.eu/index.php?controller=history if it shipped it will say "shipped" (I had 1/6 ship out so know this)

I'm waiting for 5/6 Hex16Bs from 22nd & 23rd of November status as "Payment accepted" still.

This is 42 days to deliver something described as "now shipping" and "December batch 1".

Seems more like a pre-order with every day that passes and I wonder if I'll ever mine the cost back.
Watched their mining potential drop from 1BTC per month to 0.5BTC since ordering.  Roll Eyes

There is nothing on that website that is creditable. It still says 'awaiting payment' though he has been paid.
I need to know what the status of the order is.
AceCobra1

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:08:59 PM

Dear, firends,
We'll continue shipping on 30-th of December , but most probably there still be some late December orders that will be left for shipping in the 1-st week of January.
Hex16A ( avalon gen1) We did send out part of the last batch orders. There are some orders that will be out in the 1-st week of January too.
Nanofuries We send some orders today  and due to some production delays , there are still orders that are late.
All customers with faulty units Just return them to sending addres and We'll send you replacement/repaired unit .
All DPD sendings can be tracked in our Local representative's page here http://www.speedy.bg/begin.php?page=web_Tracking&lang=en

Technobit team

HNY all,
Glad to hear this, but as for me i'm still waiting for an OCTOBER delivery order (order EGRTGCXFP placed on 2013-10-03, marked as shipped since 2013-11-01)...

Just cancel it - you will never get it. The only way to get it if you go and drive to Marto's dodgy factory and get it off him there and then! The difficulty just went up so high that when I bought it, I could mine 2.5 BTC a month with 2 units, now, you can't even mine 1 BTC... complete waste of space.
loshia
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:44:42 PM

Dear, firends,
Nanofuries We send some orders today  and due to some production delays , there are still orders that are late.

Technobit team

HNY all,

Just cancel it - you will never get it. The only way to get it if you go and drive to Marto's dodgy factory and get it off him there and then! The difficulty just went up so high that when I bought it, I could mine 2.5 BTC a month with 2 units, now, you can't even mine 1 BTC... complete waste of space.

Welcome to Bulgaria!
That is the privilege to be a Bulgarian dog so you can went to the “doggy” factory before the predators and beg for your bone even though it is not for you. And later on to complain about it.
Will you be so kind to tell us when you ordered your boards? What was written on the site for delivery of the “bones” by the time you ordered? Finally when you begged them from the “doggy factory”?
I am curious?

Please help the Led Boy aka Bicknellski to make us a nice Christmas led tree and pay WASP membership fee here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=643999.msg7191563#msg7191563
And remember Bicknellski is not collecting money from community;D
itmon

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 01:49:27 PM

Dear, firends,
Nanofuries We send some orders today  and due to some production delays , there are still orders that are late.

Technobit team

marto74 have to prepare my order picker because I prepared Might tell me which is the address of PICK?

my orders JSOFRXHZQ TNYDUBSHI
marto74 (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2014, 04:15:15 PM

Dear, firends,
We stareted shipping again the left orders with December shiping both  Hex16a2 (c) and Hex16b orders and some Hex16a
Unfortunately we still on  December orders .
Nanofuries We send again some orders today and due to some productiondelays , there are still orders that are late.
We are scheduling production
We almost can not wait for the first samples of Coincraft A1 chips in order to test our desighn.

Technobit team

http://technobit.eu
tips : 12DNdacCtUZ99qcP74FwchaCPzeDL9Voff
acidfox

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:37:46 PM

Dear, firends,
We stareted shipping again the left orders with December shiping both  Hex16a2 (c) and Hex16b orders and some Hex16a
Unfortunately we still on  December orders .
Nanofuries We send again some orders today and due to some productiondelays , there are still orders that are late.
We are scheduling production
We almost can not wait for the first samples of Coincraft A1 chips in order to test our design.

Technobit team

Wish you a happy new year, too!
Unfortunately I am one of those who must wait for the next shipping day, no matter.
Its nice to read that the first sample of Coincraft A1 is working. I cross fingers that your design works well, too.
Can't wait to get one (or more  Grin ) from your new HEX8A1 boards.

AceCobra1

View Profile
January 03, 2014, 05:39:08 PM

Happy new year mate... Hope I can get this order sent next week
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: