Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:58:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Purse.io - Bitcoin Amazon Marketplace - Save ~10-25% on Amazon Wishlist  (Read 99224 times)
ebliever
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1035

View Profile
April 12, 2015, 08:39:06 PM

How much does the seller get to know about the buyer? For example, does it show the buyer's name when they buy something for them?

I keep getting this error: https://i.imgur.com/E3m1VEj.png
It may have to be a physical card that, not an electronic one.
When I placed my order, I was only able to see the "username" of the buyer and nothing else.
I hope by buyer you mean the person who is paying for your order and seller = the person who is ordering for amazon.

They used to have a handy chart showing what parties involved in the transaction had access to what pieces of information. But I can't find it now. It looks like it was dropped with the latest website overhaul.

Luke 12:15-21

Ephesians 2:8-9
SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2015, 10:40:42 AM

Hot Wallet is empty since some hours. Website claims admin is informed but it doesnt change.

Shouldnt at least some people deposit in the meanwhile?

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
btcton
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1007

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 12:31:40 AM

How much does the seller get to know about the buyer? For example, does it show the buyer's name when they buy something for them?

I keep getting this error: https://i.imgur.com/E3m1VEj.png
It may have to be a physical card that, not an electronic one.
When I placed my order, I was only able to see the "username" of the buyer and nothing else.
I hope by buyer you mean the person who is paying for your order and seller = the person who is ordering for amazon.

They used to have a handy chart showing what parties involved in the transaction had access to what pieces of information. But I can't find it now. It looks like it was dropped with the latest website overhaul.
I see. Thanks for the information. I am hoping you are right. I've been eyeing this service for a bit already ever since before the namechange.

The signature campaign posters adding useless redundant fluff to their posts to reach their minimum word count are lowering my IQ.
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2015, 01:06:36 AM

Hot Wallet is empty since some hours. Website claims admin is informed but it doesnt change.

The wallet must be fine till now.
Also can someone tell that what are the withdrawal fee on the website?
Is there any?

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2015, 12:47:35 PM

Is there any?

Its 0.0001 BTC. I withdrew something now and thats the amount it couldnt claim.

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 12:51:56 PM

Is there any?

Its 0.0001 BTC. I withdrew something now and thats the amount it couldnt claim.
Yeah. I withdrew my funda and found out it was actually 0.1mBTC , and that too gets consumed as transaction fee for the network. Just asked this question because I earlier saw people saying that purse.io doesn't even include a tx fee on the withdrawals.

mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:09:52 PM

Is this way better then the whole approach of having someone to buy you your stuff amazon.

Or has this been a more convenient way? I noticed also, that you can also sell as well is that towards everyone or its limited for the giftcard option?
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 03:51:23 PM

Okay, I just went on the provided link and it seems it takes way longer to get a email confirmation?

I waited for 10 mins.. now really debating the 25% amazon guy in the service section cause I`m not sure if the discount is for everyone?
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 04:57:28 PM

Okay, I just went on the provided link and it seems it takes way longer to get a email confirmation?

I waited for 10 mins.. now really debating the 25% amazon guy in the service section cause I`m not sure if the discount is for everyone?

xD but just stay carefull his sources are not public the GC's might be illegal but you never know Cheesy GL on ur purchase mrhelpful Cheesy

thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 05:46:27 PM

And are people really not interested in buying stuff which costs a few dollars? I had to cancel my spend request because noone was ready to buy me the item that I wanted to buy from amazon. Having a bad experience till now.

byt411

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:15:02 PM

Actually, In my experience, if you want to get your order filled quickly, you should set it below 10%.
I mean, it's good for me; I get to spend bitcoins on amazon and I get a discount. That's awesome for me.
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:20:28 PM

Actually, In my experience, if you want to get your order filled quickly, you should set it below 10%.
I mean, it's good for me; I get to spend bitcoins on amazon and I get a discount. That's awesome for me.
My discount is just 8% and still I am not able to get any buyer. I am even ready to set the discount to 0%, but the site doesn't let me do so.

mrkent (OP)

Activity: 249
Merit: 256

Try Purse Instant! https://purse.io/instant

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2015, 11:08:41 PM

My discount is just 8% and still I am not able to get any buyer. I am even ready to set the discount to 0%, but the site doesn't let me do so.

That might be because it's an "add-on" item. Amazon doesn't ship add-on items unless your total purchase is over $25.

Spend BTCBTCBTCBTCBTCBTC @ amazon
Save 10-25% with Ƀ worldwide - PurseIO
Anonymously▃▃▃▃▃▃ ⌚Fast ⚖Safe ⓑOn Credit
Buy BTC w. Card
  Worldwide - Purse.IO
whenwhatwherewhyhow

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:20:43 AM

Hi mrkent,

I'm having a lot of problems lately.  Amazon has recently only been showing the "Prime" price and this is what purse latches onto.  This is causing all of my purse orders to get cancelled because the buyer using their CC gets sticker shock at checkout.
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:27:47 AM

That might be because it's an "add-on" item. Amazon doesn't ship add-on items unless your total purchase is over $25.
I don't know that. Amazon has always shipped my order even if the order was worth 4-5$,  also I was ordering from amazon.in and they don't mention anything about add-on item.
Can someone tell the average time in which his order usually gets acepted?

whenwhatwherewhyhow

Activity: 45

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:30:54 AM

I don't know that. Amazon has always shipped my order even if the order was worth 4-5$,  also I was ordering from amazon.in and they don't mention anything about add-on item.

No look closely at the order...you'll see a little blue tag that says "add on item".  Don't add those to your wishlist as they want to be bundled with other stuff.

It's annoying, they shouldn't even let you add it singular.

Amazon is really cocking this up lately.
thebitcoinquiz.com

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:13:57 AM

No look closely at the order...you'll see a little blue tag that says "add on item".  Don't add those to your wishlist as they want to be bundled with other stuff.

It's annoying, they shouldn't even let you add it singular.

Amazon is really cocking this up lately.
Well the item I wanted to buy wasn't an "addon" item cause I guess its price was well over 25$, it was priced to be somewhere around 35$ but still noone was buying that order.

manicminer

Activity: 302

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:45:23 PM

Regarding fees:

Fee is 1% for discounts of 10% or less, then it scales exponentially using this equation: FEE = exp((x - 10)/15), x being the requested discount.

Is the fee only shown in an obscured part of this blog post? https://purse.io/blog/post/101598347574/the-purse-discount

Looks good - this is the maximum resolution, really:

Perhaps, you wanted to show some example numbers as well?

Anyways, you have written here FEE = exp((x - 10)/15), on the small picture, the numbers are 0.1 and 0.15; I understand it is because one is in % and the other is not, but perhaps could you give a full rundown on this, so at least I can put the thing into Excel and see it for myself. The numbers just do not add up - yet.

It seems also, that you are looking for clients who are also mathematicians - it is not difficult maths, sure; just sayin' that for some of your target market it might be. Or, you don't consider those folks as your target market.

Edit: I just see the equation on the picture is a power (number), on your text above it is not. Still, need this to work with in Excel.
Runkas

Activity: 59

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:23:25 PM

Hi,

My order has been accepted 8 hours ago and it's still not processed yet. I am still waiting. How long does it usually take to complete the order?

Thanks
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2015, 09:22:07 PM

Hi,

My order has been accepted 8 hours ago and it's still not processed yet. I am still waiting. How long does it usually take to complete the order?

Thanks

Check the list of orders on the top right button, then sort for your country and see where your order is with searching for "your order". You might be at the bottom with a high discount.

Maybe its harder for some amazon countries to get a buyer? Dont know.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: