Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:45:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Purse.io - Bitcoin Amazon Marketplace - Save ~10-25% on Amazon Wishlist  (Read 99229 times)
miki77miki

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2015, 02:04:17 AM

I'm considering using purse to purchase components for a new PC i'm going to buy. A question I have is that if I use purse name your discount to buy the parts will their warranties still work?
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 02:17:41 AM

I'm considering using purse to purchase components for a new PC i'm going to buy. A question I have is that if I use purse name your discount to buy the parts will their warranties still work?

Great question, I'm thinking the same. I think since it's a gift you will by entitled to the discount as you were the recipient.

Hope the rep pops back into the thread, I actually had to Google the thread to find it on here.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 05:19:22 AM

Great question, I'm thinking the same. I think since it's a gift you will by entitled to the discount as you were the recipient.

Hope the rep pops back into the thread, I actually had to Google the thread to find it on here.

The items are purchased for full price by someone so that doesn't affect anything as long as you have a receipt (which should come with each package). It shouldn't be a problem (but don't take that as a verified statement).

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 10:27:42 PM

I've been waiting for a deposit I made to PurseIO to show up for more than 24 hours now. Sent support an email yesterday and got a reply saying  "Our wallet service is having some problems right now, and we're looking into the matter"...24 hours since they said that and still no deposit showing up and no reply from support today to my follow up email asking for an update. Am I the only one having problems as I haven't seen anyone else complaining about it?  Huh

Either way, what gives PurseIO? How can your wallet be non-functional for over 24 hours!?  Angry

https://blockchain.info/tx/f19fed420ac6a3bc52f3924adbd94baf66b1b985fa445c561fd51563757b9da8

Can you reply to the support thread or PM me your username? I misplaced the ticket and wasn't able to look up the account/tx info.

Resolved, thank you.  Smiley
miki77miki

Activity: 476

stop kidding me

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2015, 03:03:24 AM

The items are purchased for full price by someone so that doesn't affect anything as long as you have a receipt (which should come with each package). It shouldn't be a problem (but don't take that as a verified statement).
Yeah but the thing is a lot of warranties only cover the "original purchaser" and i'm wondering if that effects anything. Really hoping that rep hops back in soon!
JWU42
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 11:47:57 PM

It seems amazon has changed the shipping address portion of wish lists?  I have suddenly received endless cancelled orders related to my shipping address.

Anyone else have this happen recently?

SebastianJu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1082

Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 07:05:04 PM

It seems amazon has changed the shipping address portion of wish lists?  I have suddenly received endless cancelled orders related to my shipping address.

Did you maybe forget to add the shipping costs? Sometimes buyers add items to the basket and realize that the real discount they would give you is much higher because of taxes and shipping costs. If you fix that maybe this will stop.

Please ALWAYS contact me through bitcointalk pm before sending someone coins.
JWU42
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 11:27:38 PM

Did you maybe forget to add the shipping costs? Sometimes buyers add items to the basket and realize that the real discount they would give you is much higher because of taxes and shipping costs. If you fix that maybe this will stop.

Will give it a try and report back

alesx.onfire

Activity: 966

It's Not Enough

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:33:27 PM

Someone want to buy my order?

$427.98 --> $321 (25% off)
PM me

JWU42
Legendary

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 12:34:51 PM

Will give it a try and report back

The issue was the item couldn't be sent as a gift.  I missed that in the item description when added to wish list...

ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 11:33:57 AM

PM me

A little lost by this. Are you saying someone gives $427.98 in BTC for $321, or $321 in BTC for $427.98?

Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
thefaucetrunner

Activity: 714

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
November 09, 2015, 03:03:54 PM

PM me

A little lost by this. Are you saying someone gives $427.98 in BTC for $321, or $321 in BTC for $427.98?

The latter.

Someone is buying your BTC for less than market value in order to leverage a profit at later date.

Purse.io buyers who bought Amazon gifts for users through July to October have seen a nice profit with the rise of BTC.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Crypto.Conyo

Activity: 405

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:35:53 AM

Currently, I still can see Amazon Gift Card orders listed at Purse market, available to be purchased. Wasn't been this possibility disabled?
ranlo
Legendary

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 07:40:44 AM

PM me

The latter.

Someone is buying your BTC for less than market value in order to leverage a profit at later date.

Purse.io buyers who bought Amazon gifts for users through July to October have seen a nice profit with the rise of BTC.

This is actually the opposite of how I thought it worked. Wouldn't that mean that you could profit simply by buying Amazon items for people -> selling the BTC on Coinbase as soon as you get it -> recycle?

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 12:40:01 AM

PM me

The latter.

This is actually the opposite of how I thought it worked. Wouldn't that mean that you could profit simply by buying Amazon items for people -> selling the BTC on Coinbase as soon as you get it -> recycle?

Only when you have a gift code source where you can get the codes cheaper than the discount you accept on purse. If you want to bet on a rising price then you could buy bitcoins directly to do that.

The one wanting to buy at amazon, the spenders, are saving because they can get their items cheaper. It seems to me that a lot of people use that to buy items cheaper and sell them on ebay or other markets for a higher price.

And the buyers, who pay with their gift code, have a way to exchange their codes into money. They might get a better rate than buying something with the code and selling it then. But i don't see how they can earn from that except they get their gift codes even cheaper.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:36:16 AM

i need to ask one thing, from where they ship the item? they use the amazon the buyers usually use in their language or from the abroad amazon? because in the last case there is the customs to pay....
Mickeyb

Activity: 798

Move On !!!!!!

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 09:56:33 AM

So can I use purse.io to order stuff to France? I have tried it once 6 months ago but it hasn't worked and I had many problems with it.

I don't want to try it again if it doesn't work 100%.
SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 11:46:08 AM

i need to ask one thing, from where they ship the item? they use the amazon the buyers usually use in their language or from the abroad amazon? because in the last case there is the customs to pay....

It is the same like you order the items. If you order on amazon.com then it will be sent from america for example. It depends from which amazon country you made a wishlist.

And yes, customs have to be kept in mind.

If your country has an amazon version and purse is supporting it, then you can make your wishlist there.

SebastianJu
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2015, 11:49:52 AM

So can I use purse.io to order stuff to France? I have tried it once 6 months ago but it hasn't worked and I had many problems with it.

I don't want to try it again if it doesn't work 100%.

What where the problems? Some articles can't be shipped to some countries. You need to login into amazon and then you can read at the product page if it ships to your country. At amazon.com you can even filter for that.

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
November 23, 2015, 12:00:00 PM

It is the same like you order the items. If you order on amazon.com then it will be sent from america for example. It depends from which amazon country you made a wishlist.

And yes, customs have to be kept in mind.

If your country has an amazon version and purse is supporting it, then you can make your wishlist there.

it seems that they are supporting italy, i just want to be sure that i don't need to pay the customs, because it's very expensive, and would kill the point to use it
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: