Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:28:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
slashbi (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:09:54 AM

What are the objectives of the project? The struggle against speculation is part of this goal? Are there plans to expand the project for other services? Is it supposed that investors won't only invest in the project financial resources, but will also profit from it?))

Hey thanks for your question. We want to some several problems in the cultural / tourism industry. We want to lower fees, make transactions transparent, help everyone to have a solution on one device (your smartphone) and provide you with the newest technolgy and most unique experience you can witness in museums, concerts etc.

When you go to www.culturalplaces.com

You can see a graph where we show how big the market is and how big the upcoming markets are we want to acquire
The market prospects are huge, and are all the other data based on OROUNDO's analysis after the study?

This are official market sizes in comparision to each other.
Well, this is a very convenient choice for people who like to go to a cultural venue alone. There is no need to choose a team registration.

No as you can buy group tickets etc. There will also be a match making feature where people with same interest can meet each other to get group discount (:

Really? Okay THIS is a practical feature - until now you needed to be a part of a group in the first place to get a discount! Usually i prefer to travel on my own - so i was always jealous when meeting groups of pupils or retirees in museums. :p

Haha yeah we understand this!

From my personal perspective I also love traveling alone or with a friend - so no large groups. I think the Social Network within the platform will be a very helpful feature

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
slashbi (OP)

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:59:24 PM

Hello Community,

we had a big announcement today!

https://www.culturalplaces.com/agile-adaptive-and-ad-hoc-more-time-for-investors/
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:49:33 PM

Quite interesting while unexpected, to say they least. ^^ A really big change regarding the running time of the ICO but if it helps the project, i guess all of us can wait a bit longer. Patrick surely looks like fun in those videos - and, if i may say so, not really like an uptight-big-shot-boss. More like an approachable guy, haha.

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
Vermonth

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 06:40:04 PM

What are the objectives of the project? The struggle against speculation is part of this goal? Are there plans to expand the project for other services? Is it supposed that investors won't only invest in the project financial resources, but will also profit from it?))

Hey thanks for your question. We want to some several problems in the cultural / tourism industry. We want to lower fees, make transactions transparent, help everyone to have a solution on one device (your smartphone) and provide you with the newest technolgy and most unique experience you can witness in museums, concerts etc.

When you go to www.culturalplaces.com

You can see a graph where we show how big the market is and how big the upcoming markets are we want to acquire
The market prospects are huge, and are all the other data based on OROUNDO's analysis after the study?

This are official market sizes in comparision to each other.
Well, this is a very convenient choice for people who like to go to a cultural venue alone. There is no need to choose a team registration.

No as you can buy group tickets etc. There will also be a match making feature where people with same interest can meet each other to get group discount (:

Really? Okay THIS is a practical feature - until now you needed to be a part of a group in the first place to get a discount! Usually i prefer to travel on my own - so i was always jealous when meeting groups of pupils or retirees in museums. :p

Haha yeah we understand this!

From my personal perspective I also love traveling alone or with a friend - so no large groups. I think the Social Network within the platform will be a very helpful feature

Thank you for being so understanding. Wink Way easier like that to visit all the places on your personal list at once.

Oh, just read about the big change too - i guess we should expext further updates during the ICO phase?
23coins

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:07:08 AM

The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project

I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important
23coins

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:18:20 AM

The project has a very unusual idea, but I think that this indicator will be the basis for the promotion of the project

I agree, there are a lot of new projects now, but they are similar to each other. It is necessary that the project stand out against the background of the others. It is very important

I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting

I support, thanks to this the project has a great future, I hope. Very much depends on the team and the activity of the community
23coins

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:29:35 AM

I agree, that's why I believe that the project will be in demand in the future, since its idea is very unusual and original. It is interesting

I support, thanks to this the project has a great future, I hope. Very much depends on the team and the activity of the community

Yes, everything related to the project depends on the team. Do you think the team will cope with the task?

I can not say exactly, because the project appeared recently and the team did not have time to show itself to the community. It is necessary to wait for time
23coins

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:41:01 AM

Yes, everything related to the project depends on the team. Do you think the team will cope with the task?

I can not say exactly, because the project appeared recently and the team did not have time to show itself to the community. It is necessary to wait for time

You are right, it was not long before you could accurately assess the work of the team. The first news will show in which direction the work on the project is moving

That's right, the first news will show the community what the developers are capable of and where they will be going further.
23xfi

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:50:47 AM

It's always interesting to see different ways the blockchain technology can be applied and what Cultural Places is attempting to do with tourism is exciting. I'll be taking a closer look at this project.
23coins

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:52:21 AM

You are right, it was not long before you could accurately assess the work of the team. The first news will show in which direction the work on the project is moving

That's right, the first news will show the community what the developers are capable of and where they will be going further.

I really liked the description of the project, so I'm very much focused on its result

I agree that there are many who are expecting a positive result from the project, because the idea is fantastic and the community hopes to succeed!
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 07:58:05 AM

Friends, have any information about the project team? Specific information is needed. How many people who do what?
Frieda

Activity: 275
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:48:04 AM

It's always interesting to see different ways the blockchain technology can be applied and what Cultural Places is attempting to do with tourism is exciting. I'll be taking a closer look at this project.

The idea of the project is to connect all the values of different countries, attractions, and so on on a platform using  blockchain technology
doughnut

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:50:45 PM

Friends, have any information about the project team? Specific information is needed. How many people who do what?

You can find the team on their website (www.culturalplaces.com). They are about 30 people working on it. Actually, it should be also in their whitepaper as I remember.
doughnut

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:14:47 PM

Yeah. Totally agree with you two. There are so many projects out there and some are good and some (as we know) are a scam. And its really not easy to have a new idea and to stand out. This one is in my opinion one which could be a big one. Connecting culture and blockchain is surely not an easy task but it seems to me, that they are doing a good job.
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:20:37 PM

You can find the team on their website (www.culturalplaces.com). They are about 30 people working on it. Actually, it should be also in their whitepaper as I remember.

I think this links works better:
https://www.culturalplaces.com/#team

If you scroll up a bit, you can also take a look at some of the current investors - and you can google them too. Wink Makes a project way more credible with that level of transparency.

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:56:33 PM

This platform is a dream for every cultural person!
NEVER seen ANYTHING like it before,the best use of new technologies in modern society. Cheesy
olamidey

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

Yeah. This is great for me. At least away from all the data, financial and gaming ICOs, we can now look up to a cultural ICO with diversity. Looks like a one stop shop for a whole lot of products. A great advantage of this which I always look out for when investing is if the parent company has an existing business which Oroundo does. One question I want to ask is once the user moves to another country, is the product/app still valid and how can the products be networked to give a better user experience.

geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

NEVER seen ANYTHING like it before,the best use of new technologies in modern society. Cheesy

Fully agree, combine all the cultural places and users and people directly from the professional activity, it is very cool and smart.
dedmaroz

Activity: 560
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:05:14 PM

Fully agree, combine all the cultural places and users and people directly from the professional activity, it is very cool and smart.
I watched them a road map.It is very impressive.A lot of plans,large queries)I Hope they will succeed and they can keep things afloat with the increase of users
geronimo77

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

I watched them a road map.It is very impressive.A lot of plans,large queries)I Hope they will succeed and they can keep things afloat with the increase of users
Yes, users are becoming more and more,and I have not noticed any misunderstandings yet .To be honest,I didn't look at the road map,but I'll trust you, it's good.)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: