Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN][ICO] Cultural Places - Revolutionizing the Tourism Industry [ANN][ICO]  (Read 2107 times)
mothermole1

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:00:58 PM

I’m in love with this project. They have a great blog with interesting advices for travelers. They really think about users and their interests.
Yes, it is. Also, they have very interesting pages in social media. Thanks to them I was one of the first to know very important announcements.
What do you mean exactly? I haven’t heard anything very important at least for one week.
You’re behind the time, man. They announced that they will extend the 2nd stage for 8 weeks to satisfy needs of investors. The discount will be the same for these 8 weeks. 3rd stage will last for 2 weeks with a lower discount and the last stage will last a week.
What about the discount for other stages? How low it will be?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:06:27 PM

I’m in love with this project. They have a great blog with interesting advices for travelers. They really think about users and their interests.
Yes, it is. Also, they have very interesting pages in social media. Thanks to them I was one of the first to know very important announcements.
What do you mean exactly? I haven’t heard anything very important at least for one week.
You’re behind the time, man. They announced that they will extend the 2nd stage for 8 weeks to satisfy needs of investors. The discount will be the same for these 8 weeks. 3rd stage will last for 2 weeks with a lower discount and the last stage will last a week.
There will be 20% for two weeks. Then they will fix a normal price for tokens. I think it will be a great benefit for investors.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:13:21 PM

There will be 20% for two weeks. Then they will fix a normal price for tokens. I think it will be a great benefit for investors.
Why they will do this? Do they think it will be a good decision?
Theraty

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

Why they will do this? Do they think it will be a good decision?
Of course. They’ve noticed that their project already have a great success, so I think this decision will be reasonable mode for development. I hope it will be great project.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:23:44 PM

Who is Patrick Homelitchs? I saw him in their blog.
mothermole1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:29:55 PM

Are you kidding me? He is the founder and CEO of this project. At the moment he is travelling to find new investors.
Infek

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

Do you have plans to attend conferences on blockchain, if so, what are the nearest conferences you are going to attend?
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:35:19 PM

Are you kidding me? He is the founder and CEO of this project. At the moment he is travelling to find new investors.
Where he is travelling now? How long he will travel?
mothermole1

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:40:31 PM

He is in Shanghai now. They recognized demand in their project in the Middle East and Asia. He will try to meet investors face to face and make a good presentation of Cultural places. He will travel for two weeks.
deuteronpsi

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:45:28 PM

He is in Shanghai now. They recognized demand in their project in the Middle East and Asia. He will try to meet investors face to face and make a good presentation of Cultural places. He will travel for two weeks.
I hope it will be a successful journey for the project.
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:54:39 PM

I have another question.If they have a road map? Tongue
Of course there is, it is available at all decent platforms)
And I can find it all on the site, can't I?

If you could not find it by now, here you go:
https://www.culturalplaces.com/#roadmap

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
Sazakan

Activity: 82
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:14:05 PM

I wonder if a platform of this type will be able to attract a large number of users? Now every second project promises to bring something new and interesting to people's lives, but in fact it turns out not so.
Shoot usually those projects that really solve some problems of people and make their lives easier. This project as times from this number of. It will be very popular in the cultural environment, and there is every reason to believe that it will successfully launch and gather its community
I do not think that the sphere of culture and tourism is in need of some drastic changes or innovations.

Besides the basic point, that especially culture is all about permanent disruption as part of the concept - everything can be improved or innovated in one way or another. Wink

“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.” ― Benjamin Franklin
planingkoala

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:10:26 PM

I hope it, too. But in the Middle East and in Asia in my opinion there is a lot of potential because there a lot of sights, with many tourists... And in my opinion also these sights would be happy if selling tickets would be possible without language problems and so on...  Grin
Vermonth

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 10:53:48 PM

I hope it, too. But in the Middle East and in Asia in my opinion there is a lot of potential because there a lot of sights, with many tourists... And in my opinion also these sights would be happy if selling tickets would be possible without language problems and so on...  Grin

Yeah, i think there is a lot of mutual potential here. After all asian tourists visit european landmarks/museums all the time, i think this could also be a way to increase western interest in  asia-specific tourism. The addition of the indonesian temple was a good starting point anyway.
planingkoala

Activity: 90
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:38:47 PM

You're definitely right! Also about the Borobudur temple...  Smiley I think that if an such important sight decides to collaborate with that application, they must be sure about the quality. I was googling now and I've also found this article on their website http://borobudurpark.com/en/soft-launching-application-cultural-places-chattra-borobudur-e-guide/, where they present the E-Guide.
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:19:43 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?
erick94

Activity: 434
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:21:42 AM

Yeah, i think there is a lot of mutual potential here. After all asian tourists visit european landmarks/museums all the time, i think this could also be a way to increase western interest in  asia-specific tourism. The addition of the indonesian temple was a good starting point anyway.
Asia region is now a tourist attraction in addition to Europe, with the uniqueness that there are many tourists glance to Asia. so with the existence of this koinsep would be very good to promote tourist attractions, especially cultural tourism

▄▀
                         █▀
                       ▄██
                     ▄▀ █
                   ▄▀  █
                 ▄▀   ▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
             ▄▀     ▐▌▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀
           ▄▀  ▄▄▄▀ █
        ▄████▀▀    ▐▌
    ▄▄████▀▀       █
  ▄▄▀▀▀▀          ▐▌
                  ▐
███████████████████████████

█████████████████████████

██████████████████████

██████████████

███████████████████

████████████████████

███████████████
██████████████████████████████   ██
      1.28%     
      DAILY ROI     

IN-WALLET
AUTO STAKING

FASTEST BURN
ON BSC

ANTI-DUMP 
   MECHANISM   
██   ██████████████████████████████
██████████████████

████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████

██████████████████████

████████████████████████

██████████████████████████
●  Whitepaper
●  Litepaper
●  Onepager
●  Twitter
●  Telegram
●  Discord
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:32:33 AM

Do you think it's worth investing in the development of this project? What do you think about its investment attractiveness?

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:49:31 AM

In fact, this is the choice of each person. There is a risk in this. This is a dangerous activity and you should not listen to the rest

Do you propose that I analyze myself? I agree with you, but I want to know the opinions of others

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry
skovbitcoin

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:01:35 AM

I understood you. It's logical that you want to know the opinions of other project participants in order to gain new knowledge and experience. Correctly?

Yes exactly. it will be very important to draw a conclusion and make a decision on the investment contribution. I worry

This is a risky activity, you need to do a lot of analysis and decide whether you need to risk your own funds. But on the whole it can bring profit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: