Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:27:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is product important for a project?  (Read 224956 times)
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:50:41 PM

It is a plus if there is a working product already.
I would still consider ICO's with work in progress projects with a good team. 
Phore Blockchain

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:55:00 PM

A good product ensures survival of a coin. Otherwise it becomes just another coin you can mine or stake of which there are maaaany.
yugyug

Activity: 616
Merit: 256

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:59:50 PM

Existing product and existing company is important for a project or an ICO to invest. While they have an existing product there is a greater chance of higher investment potential and one of the example for this working product is the Cappasity and Docademic they exist more than 2 years so will be more trustworthy than a conceptual products.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:00:54 PM

Certainly the product is very important to a project because it is the factor that determines whether the project is sustainable or not. I often invest heavily in projects with tangible practical applications and long-term development paths. Be sure to analyze the project carefully before investing to reduce your risk.

kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:08:57 PM

Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
Heck yeah! The product (real one) should be the main basis of a project. A project is almost useless if a product does not exist! This is what people,  particularly investors are looking forward to. So the idea of "we might have an actual product" should not even be considered in creating a project. A product contributes value to the whole idea. 

cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:16:16 PM

Existing product and existing company is important for a project or an ICO to invest. While they have an existing product there is a greater chance of higher investment potential and one of the example for this working product is the Cappasity and Docademic they exist more than 2 years so will be more trustworthy than a conceptual products.
Yeah working products will determine the value of the coin    in the long run because the profit that the working product  will  add the value of the coin not only you are investing a conceptual products but a real product. That’s the essence of altcoins.

Gekkoo

Activity: 604
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

In my opinion observing the comments, in 90% of cases the product is important and necessary because consequently it creates tranquility investor comfort, but everything is relative, there are formidable projects that initiate a project and correspond until the end of the project without product delivery, each case is a case. Another important factor is the team and its commitment in the project.
Usui-Chan

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:21:11 PM

Having a product is important since it increases the functionaility of their coins. A company that conducts an ICO with a product behind it is trusted more than those that are using them for their startup. You can see the true meaning of crytocurrencies if consumers actually use them to buy products from companies that support crypto
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:33:52 PM

Of course it's important to have a working product . This making investors to believe in project and proove that it is not a scam . Well , this fact is not a guarantee , but it lower a chances for project for beeing a scam significantly .
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:35:22 PM

Yes, of course. I think that an ICO that has a ready-made product it's revalued much more than if it doesn't. It's a very good cover letter. They are showing the investor what they are proposing, so that the investor can evaluate the product and the idea. It's a way of saying they're working hard and they're not selling smoke. And in a way it's a reflection of the capabilities and value of the team.

Well, some reasons may influence the success of an ICO, one of them is the ready-product. The ready-product itself can define how the investors will invest in the project. Of course, they will first see the ready-product whether it is promising and profitable or not for them by researching more about the product, the roadmap, team, token-sale, and others. I think the product of a project is very important to define how the investors decide to invest or not and the success of the ICO.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Cryptosaphire18

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:47:28 PM

Of course it's important to have a working product . This making investors to believe in project and proove that it is not a scam . Well , this fact is not a guarantee , but it lower a chances for project for beeing a scam significantly .
Yes it is,ICOs may just be a guise to create another cryptocurrency without any real innovative product other than just the tokens. With so many ICOs popping up on almost daily basis, one can easily become confused about how to appraise these ICOs, especially in terms of their planned product offering. The fact is that the product of any ICO is one major factor that determines the ICO’s future positioning, potentials, and  in the case of ICO   the growth of their token’s price and worth.
Omnopon)

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

If this is a real project, not a scam, then the product  is the key to the campaign. Because this is something for which everything is done.
Balab01

Activity: 462
Merit: 12

B пoиcкe

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:45:55 PM

I believe that while important products receive funding, then only in this case will the crypt go forward, but there are so many people in the crypt who simply make money on useless projects.

*** Paбiв дo paю нe пycкaють! ***
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:58:03 PM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7
yes it is, product is the most important part of a project, without a product, how will you be able to prove that a project is promising and really have future plans. without a product, you wont be able to improve a certain project with just words only.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 01:14:29 PM

Yes it is very important! a product is what project made of, meaning the product itself is the reason for the project...but the project must be well plan and product must be relevant, timely and useful and profitable for a project to become successful is it has to be a quality, and people endorsing it really believe it and trustworthy or reliable.

kruzer200

Activity: 420
Merit: 12

= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

when I choose a project in which I want to invest, first of all I look at the product itself, because I do not see the point of investing in incompetent and not needed innovations.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■⚫●●     DINNGO     ●●⚫■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
████████  ⚫●●     THE MOBILE DIGITAL CURRENCY EXCHANGE     ●●⚫  ████████
White Paper  ●  Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   Youtube  ●  ANN Thread
Zachwolf

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:06:16 PM

Yes product is important. If there is no product then they are just selling dreams. An ICO that has already a working product has an advantage over others that has not. But the success of the project depends on the team how they will manage and develop further their product.

It is important for project because product can tell wether it is excellent nor successful. It is also nice if the customer you've targeting of is satisfied the result of your product.
stroup.bryan

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

Product is definitely important for any project but you dont really need an answer, your question was just a precursor for the promotion of kickcity.
I second the motion, that is very true, product is important due to our time today people wants to think that they deserve a good deal.
Klovezio

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:22:26 PM

Hi, I know you will have to agree that, if ICO project have a ready-made product it would attract potential investors. It`s great that you can find a demo or try it.
drofroLinden

Activity: 120

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

In a project, product is base and core of that. A project with good product may slump in short term, but it will rise back in long term.

A project with bad product may seemd like success in short term, but will be nothing but dust in long term.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: