Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 11:19:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is product important for a project?  (Read 224958 times)
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

Guys, how do you think, is a ready-made product important for ICO project?

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Having working product will soon become a criteria for ICOs, because a lot of ICOs have started taking the money without developing the product, so for me it is very good to have a working product before ICO.

jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:45:54 PM

This is more important point - the finished or almost finished product. It says that team worked hard before ICO even without investor money. For me it does mean,  the team is interested in their product and there is a great chance that will bring the development to the end and the investments are going to pay off.

richaerich

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:46:53 PM

In my opinion, it is, because it can show investors that the team is ready to bring huge results and has future plans.

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Of course, a ready-made product is very important for ICO project,
It's because if there is a proof that a ready-made product already made, it will boost investor's trust to invest in that project
dz roknroll27

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:48:46 PM

The project is useful and can have many advantages in the near future. Nowadays there are a lot of altokkonov I'm interested in some of them,
rezurect

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:51:26 PM

As an example - KickCity, event platform where each user is rewarded for event promotion. You can try it today. More information you can find here  https://medium.com/@kickcity_io/kickcity-public-beta-5aa66fafc5c7

Of course, a ready-made product is very important for ICO project,
It's because if there is a proof that a ready-made product already made, it will boost investor's trust to invest in that project

Yes it's good to see a working product.
But if they have a working product why do they need millions of ico funds.
South Park

Activity: 2940
Merit: 799

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:02:43 PM

Just like in traditional business and network marketing, it is essential for a project to have a product. Try to put yourself in the customer or buyer's shoes. If you are buying something from them, what would you get in return? I understand it would be dumb if we don't get anything that we've just paid, right?

For sure, a company without a product is considered scam like most of the matrix and money cycler stuff. Just my two satoshis.
Exactly, when an investor put his money and the developers have not wrote a single line of code he is taking a great risk after all how does he know the developers are not going to run away with that money? However when you are able to see the developers have a working product already or even something close to it then you can invest knowing they are not going to run away and disappear.
ukboss

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 04:31:30 PM

There are too many opinion about ICO project, Some project came in this online market with his won product or some project came without product. ICO have a too many kind of product but without product ICO is not trusted so ICO project must be need to product it can be digital type of product or any kind of product.
amitkumratra

Activity: 672
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:07:43 PM

There are too many projects reached on top without a working project.
But i think there is a real working project is very important because the investors feel himself in secure and reliable place, when they saw real experienced team behind the already running project.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:06:07 AM

Of course, it is important to have a good working product or app, because the investor can see that this startup have an experience and enough skills to make this product better.
Always important! I have never invested in a project without a product unless the team has just shown some signs of achievement in the past which may want me to give them a chance but usually that kind of team always have a product ready or almost done with proof and that is the essence of the investment. How will the token or coin grows in real demand without a product as that is what would make it usable in the long run.
BrBoy

Activity: 453

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:35:08 AM

Yes, I think that the crypt will be developed  if only  worthwhile projects are promoted, where the product is important for the team but not the opportunity to earn
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:39:05 AM

The product itself is good for the ICO because it makes the customee trust the company . Having it is very good for getting investors . Having a working product is good this help the ICO to gather more funds
liangweicha

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:49:22 AM

Off-the-shelf products are quite important, and we can know the progress of the current project through the products that have been developed.
So we can judge the quality of this project from the open source code, and generally speaking, open source code is more worthy of investment.

SameerSony

Activity: 211

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

Yes, I think product is very important for a project, an investor will see where the money is invested, if the project is powerful it attracts the investor for investment and promoter will promote the product, without product project is Marley a collection of funds
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:18:55 AM

To my mind, product is one of the most important thing. People need to understand why do you use blockchain technology for it.
acheampong64

Activity: 588

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:06:14 AM

Your point s very true. Every project that has a working product has good prospects and that product is highly likely to go far. Many investors that do check the workability of the ICO that is to be conducted before they put in their money. Sometimes, even if a product imitates another product with a working product, they get a lot of early adopters to invest. Per my little experience in this crypto business, I have realized that ICOs with already made products (whether virtually or really) do prosper a lot. An example is when an already existing company, who has a lot of subscribers or users determines to involve crypto and blockchain, the company automatically drags its users along to purchase the coins, so in the end, the project ends up getting bought off early. The competition in ICOs has become very tough for developers as well as investors, and so there is the need to show investors something before they buy your tokens. Anyways some projects with good innovative ideas also prosper without an already made products
tornikejr

Activity: 228

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:12:39 AM

Of course ready product is very important, with good working product project will attract more investors and there is less chance that project will be scam and developers run out after ICO.

▐ █ ██|    CRYPTONITY  ▐|   The Crypto Community Exchange  ▐|▐ █ █ ██
⚫  Whitepaper   ●⚫   Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018   ⚫●   ANN Thread  ⚫
Telegram  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Discord  ●  Reddit  ●  Medium  ●  LinkedIn
pazzanegro

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:25:45 AM

I would say its more than important. If the perfect is brilliant - capitalization will be enormous and the profit will blow up mind)

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
ronni01

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

Of course the product is important, people always look at the product because they want to know where they invest their money!
No one is investing money blindly!
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:38:03 AM

Of course the product is the basis. When choosing a project, I pay attention to it. If the company already has a product, this is a big plus and the fact that the project will be fraudulent, significantly reduced!
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:19:26 AM

Definitely! At the the start we can say that product do not play a main role yet since more of the investors are checking on the team that will going to work, the market they are targeting and the their vision. Once all is in place, product will be the main key to make the project a success. Also, even if the project won't hit at the early stage but if the product is enticing, give it a time and it will surely boom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: