Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:42:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2156 times)
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:38:20 PM

It is now worth buying and keeping as long as possible. Very positive news, by trading terminals in Korea and Europe. The price will rise!         
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:38:34 PM

It is too late to sell your coins right now, you have loss so much. And the market is about to slowly recover. We might see the coins back to their price on Q3 this year. Just hodl your coin, ger away from crypto for 2 or 3 months, get a real job, or vacation, and get back to crypto when the price is right

zhangxie29152784

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:19:06 AM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

Now the market is not good, why choose to sell here?

Now you can only lose money by selling COINS. If the money is not urgently needed, you can wait half a year or one year, and the market will recover. It is only a matter of time before the bull market comes. Please keep your property.
rjdronnie

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:37:30 AM

Time is not selling time, it is holding time. If you can buy more coins.
oidv

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

Now the market is not good, why choose to sell here?

Now you can only lose money by selling COINS. If the money is not urgently needed, you can wait half a year or one year, and the market will recover. It is only a matter of time before the bull market comes. Please keep your property.
Someone says - keep coins, someone says - you need to buy now, while the market is again red. There is still FUD, when there is no certainty that the market will not fall even more. Uncertainty is now present.
bircoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:06:08 PM

The situation at the moment is not going to be panic at all. I have to go out for a long time and never look.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:38:40 PM

in this market situation it's good to play short term, long term will take some time to make profit, I am ready to lose but I can more quickly to profit by buying coins with cheaper price again

I am one of those who think that you will get good earnings from long term investments. Most investors in the crypto money sector are not patient and adopt the right to give up their investments immediately in the slightest speculative news
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

Personally, I think the whole crypto market cap is very low right now, it is less than 300billion USD so every altcoin looks cheap and undervalued for me. I think right now is the time to hodl and accumulate cheap alts not dumping your bags.
WSDN

Activity: 493
Merit: 250

IDENA.IO - Proof-Of-Person Blockchain

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:57:36 PM

certainly, i do not think that you can have any other opinions? if you sell your coins immediately, you will get loss. So, I believe that holding is the best way now.

▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄▄
           ▄▀▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▀▄
        ▄▀▀  ▄▄▀█          ▀█▀▄▄  ▀▀▄
      ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀    ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
     █   █            ▀            █   █
   ▄▀ █  ▀▄▄                     ▄█▀  █ ▀▄
  ▄▀ ▄▀ █▄ ▀▀▀██▄▄▄       ▄▄▄██▀▀  ██ ▀▄ ▀▄
  ▀▄▀▀▄ ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▄   ▄▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██ ▄▀▀▄▀
 ██   █ ██ ▀▄    ▀▄ █   █ ▄▀    ▄▀ ██ █  ▀██
 █  ▄█  ▀█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █   █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █   █▄  █
█▀ █  █  █          █   █          █  █  █ ▀▀
 █▀  ▄▀  █▀▄        █   █        ▄▀█  ▀▄  ▀█
 ▄  █▀   █ ▀█▄      ▀   ▀      ▄█▀ █  ▄▀█  ▄
 █▄▀  █  █                         █  █  ▀▄█
 ▀▄  █   ▀█        ▄▄▀▄▀▄▄        █▀   █  ▄
  ▀▄▀▀  █▄ █     ▀█  ▀▀▀  █▀     █ ▄█ ▄▀▀▄▀
   ▀ ▄  ██ █▀▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀     ▄▀█ ██ ▀▄ ▀
    ▀█  ██ █ █▀▄    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▀█ █ ██  █▀
      ▀▄ ▀ █ █ ██▄         ▄██ █ █ ▀ ▄▀
        ▀▄ █ █ █ ▀█▄     ▄█▀ █ █ █ ▄▀
          ▀▀▄█ █    ▀▀▀▀▀    █ █▄▀▀
              ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀

I  D  E  N  A

Proof-of-Person Blockchain

Join the mining of the first human-centric
cryptocurrency

▲    2 6 8 0

N  O  D  E  S

██
                ██
                ██
                ██
                ██
         ▄      ██      ▄
         ███▄   ██   ▄███
          ▀███▄ ██ ▄███▀
            ▀████████▀
              ▀████▀
                ▀▀
██▄                            ▄██
███                            ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀▀██████████████████████████▀▀

D O W N L O A D

Idena node

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀        ▀▀█████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀███
███      █   ▄▄ █▀▄        ███
██▀      █  ███ █  ▀▄      ▀██
███       █   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀█       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
███       █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █       ███
██▄      █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄  █      ▄██
███      █          █      ███
███▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███
████▄                ▄████
▀█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▀
▀▀████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀

███

███

REQUEST INVITATION
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███
gracer88

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:21:16 PM

It seems to me that not only new investors panic today. I'm afraid to look at the market. Shocked
 But in my opinion in this situation it's too late to sell altcoins, so I advise holding your altcoins.

hekimogluburaketem

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:41:29 PM

I am seeing that Weaker hands will lose their coins in this bearish market situation. This is the best time to hodl since selling now implies selling at a loss. I would rather you stock up alts with case uses, as those are the coins that will survive this downtrend.
patrickrn32

Activity: 770
Merit: 252

https://twitter.com/iambitboy

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

Personally, I think the whole crypto market cap is very low right now, it is less than 300billion USD so every altcoin looks cheap and undervalued for me. I think right now is the time to hodl and accumulate cheap alts not dumping your bags.

difficult question atm!
it looks like everything is cheap now, but maybe it was all extremly overpriced and we are finding prices now...
i did not expect that the bear market lasts for so long... maybe it will take a long time that we see high prices what we had in january.. some coins would not see this again, for sure!

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:15:29 PM

This year it is difficult to make global predictions. We are waiting for either a very strong collapse or a very strong growth. If you want to risk, of course it is worth buying top coins to the maximum.
tisumagic

Activity: 364

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:37:07 PM

do not panic because the price has decreased, you can be patient when hold. I also feel the worries for prices that have decreased in the market. but we can be optimistic if the future price returns to normal and wait.
how can we not panic, in view of this declining market condition ? I think panic is a natural thing, because all investors are feeling it right now. the best advice is do not check too often the state of the market, because it will make us become more panic

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
seymenyunus1654

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:51:24 PM

All of us have to good research before investment. If your tokens from a good project with means to be useful for a lot of people then somehow people will need the project service, it is better to hold the tokens/coins or this is the good time to add the tokens from excellent project as they have the good possibilities to rise up later.
yunusseymen16

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:05:12 PM

This applies to all professions. Beginners always panic. They are frightened by the slightest drop of the market. The fall that we are now experiencing has plunged them into shock. These people will sell their coins to whales at a very low price. Unfortunately this is basics of the crypto market.
kayiboyu

Activity: 588

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:58:17 PM

Panic sales are very dangerous. it can cause loss by making wrong sales. I need to be careful. I need to learn the logic of trade.

clavirda

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:55:51 PM

Depends on your expectations. If money is very important then you should certainly sell all your coins and forget about it. If you are working on a perspective, from hold them to the last.
kllondd

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 12:41:15 PM

Looking at what coins you include in your investment portfolio. Now it is very important that the coins you buy have the support of the major economic countries.
cabbarlana

Activity: 448

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 02:02:20 PM

If you have enough patience, it's time to invest in low-level crypto money and invest long-term. You should also pay attention to the ICO process and the team you invested before investing. Or you will be the one who gets upset.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: