Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:48:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2156 times)
anti-scam

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

COINECT

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:53:19 PM

It is not easy to say "hold" there are various questions with the action.
until when?
is my money safe?
how much profit?

this is a heavy emotional resistance, every trader must feel this.
please take the right decision, hold, cut loss, or stop loss. your decision will determine your trade.

▄▄▓▓▄▄   ▄▓▓▓▄
            ▄▄▓▓▀    ▀▓▓▓▀   ▀▓▓▓▄
         ▄▓▓▀▀        ▐▓         ▀▓▓▓
         ▓▓   ░▓▓▒    ▐▓     ▓▓░   ▐▓
         ▓▓    ░▀▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▀▀    ▐▓
      ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░  ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▀     ▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ░▓▄   ▀▀    ▀▓▓░
    ▓▓        ▓▓▓░    ▐▓     ▀▓▓▄        ▓░
    ▓▓▄▄▄    ▐▓░   ▄▓▄▓▓▒▄▓▄   ▓▓░   ▄▄▄▄▓░
    ▓▓▀▀▀    ▐▓░   ▀▀▀▓▓▒▀▀    ▓▓░   ▀▀▀▒▓░
    ▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄   ▐▓    ▄▓▓▓▀       ░▓░
    ▀▓▓▄▄  ▄▓▄   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓▒   ▓▄   ▄▓▓▓░
        ▀▓▓▓▀▀   ▓▓   ▐▓   ▐▓░   ▀▀▓▓▓▀░
         ▓▓    ▄▓▓▓   ▐▓    ▓▓▄░   ▐▓░░
         ▀▓▄   ▀▓     ▐▓     ▀▀   ▄▓▓░
           ▀▓▓▓▄      ▓▓░      ▄▓▓▀░
               ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▀░▓▓▓▄▓▓▓░
COINECT
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AI-based decentralized
arbitrage trading system
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄
                        ▄▄█████▀▀███
                    ▄▄████▀▀     ███
              ▄▄▄████▀▀    ▄▄   ▐██
          ▄▄█████▀       ▄█▀    ██▌
     ▄▄████▀▀▀       ▄███▀      ██▌
    ████▀        ▄▄████▀       ▐██
     ██████▄▄  ▄█████▀         ██▌
          ▀████████           ▐██
            ▀████▌            ███
             ▀███  ▄██▄▄     ▐██▀
              ███▄███▀███▄   ███
              ▀███▀▀   ▀▀███▄██▌
                          ▀▀█▀▀

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
█  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
█              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
█                      █
█  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
█                      █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:20:06 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
If the tokens are going down. You need to do is do not panic. If you panic you will sell your crypto. And i think selling is not really good. If you truly believed in your crypto you hold it. Because the downhill trend is not forever it will eventually grow up when the right time comes.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:24:07 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
Much better to hold it than to sell it without any profit. Because market is normal to be volatile so I think you know that before you enter to be trader. And if you believe to what coin you hold you cannot sell in a low price.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:59:02 PM

For me, the best thing you can do during downtrend of bitcoin and most of the cryptocurrencies is to HODL it because what's the reason to sell it below your buying price? You need to hodl it for a couple of months or even years for it to reach its peak. Consider PIVX coin where it started its value at 0.00xxxx$ and now it has 4.xx$ after 2 years and surprisingly, it even went on 13.xx$ last January.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
hasna17

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

The best way to deal with such coins is to do it within a year and see if it makes a profit during this time period or not, and once I reach this goal, regardless of the profit I will get, I have to decide whether it is necessary to sell it or to continue to hold it with the type of long-term investment to then get more results.
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:02:39 AM

The perfect time to shop. I think so, because I am sure that at the end of may-June there will be a strong market growth.
If you will ask for a suggestion from someone who is there in the world of the crypto currencies since some good period and that he has some fair idea of the crypto market, then you will get only one suggestion form him and that will be to go for buying of the crypto coins and that too as many as possible without waiting for a second as this market will rise soon and then you will not get a chance of getting into it.
gahsh

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:01:51 AM

if I am new here, for example when I buy token or coin with a high price and the current price is going down, I will not sell some coins that I have, I will keep holding until the price will rise again.
trutel

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:10:33 AM

the market is always changing. Sometimes high, sometimes low. All we have to do is analyze the market. If we masul in a high position then make risk management. To prevent losses if the price is too low.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:56:19 AM

Coin market is always changing every minute which caused by rapid fluctuations and seemingly unlimited volatility of the cryptocurrencies. To counter the falling prices and prevent possible losses of your investments, it better to hold your coins rather than join the group of panic sellers seeking to cut their losses. Although losing value, you are not lost yet unless you sell your coins.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
binarhingar

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:17:01 AM

keep patiently holding his wait till do not rush to sell it, if you sell it now one day you will regret when the price rises and can jump up to many times fold, the key of everything it is patience, hopefully with you be patient you will get the results which is very satisfying, for the moment I hope you to hold it, it may take a long time to wait for a good price.
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:27:25 AM

In my own opinion, I would suggest you continue to hold those coin and not panic. Panicking will only make you take decisions that you will later regret. You hold and when the price increases, you can sell at a higher rate and get profit other than selling at a lower price. Moreover, in crypto, you should avoid panicking as they will not help in critical cases of what to do with you token.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:50:28 AM

I suggest you continue holding, surely those tokens will surge by the remaining quarter of the year just like before, panicking will get you nowhere and if you sell it now for sure you will regret it a lot later, for now focus on other things, try not to momentarily monitor your holdings for it will only stress you out. Have some faith and be patient, surely those coins will find a way to be back on track.

D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:00:38 PM

feeling panicked and ultimately deciding to cut loss, is a very common occurrence for a new retainer in the world of commerce. and in the end they will be very sorry when eventually the coins they sell will return to normal
therefore I suggest staying calm will only aggravate the situation
crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:02:44 PM

do you hold the best coins and tokens, like ethereum, waves, LTC, trx, ada, omg. if you hold it. then be patient. nonetheless if you hold coins and tokens that have not good future and developing projects. I think you better sell it. because you will lose the value of the coin.
lunaelucemauram

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:13:17 PM

Remember that this market is volatile and dipping prices is only natural, and investing on a cryptocurrency that has potential to multiply is price within a specific time frame when doing HODL and buying it at a favorable price would be ideal. So buying it when the prices is down would be the best move, but if you bought it when the prices were high I would suggest that you add some to your investments if the prices dip. Also panicking will only burn all of your investments.
fritzbird

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 12:30:17 PM

You should just hold for the time being, price dips are temporary and are never
permanent, at any time things could go green and your coins could work out
well for you. Prices will always affect how we see and feel about our investments
but it should ever get the best out of your strategy, don't take it too personally.
Stay on track and hone the strategy alongside volatility. Be patient and be aware.
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:58:46 AM

Sale in panic - the worst that you could make after market crash. It is better not to do practically nothing. Absolutely anything.
If you hold now, there is a good chance that in the long term you will see that your portfolio grows in the price. Long-term investment offers access to ampler opportunities.
If you carry out a survey and try to identify the most common reason of the loss which most of the investors have suffered so far, then the only reason which you will get to know will be none other than that of getting panic at time when the market values were falling and then selling out all their coins which then resulted in a huge loss of their money. You need to stay away from any such thing to save yourself.
Jgatsby

Activity: 265

Pretty kewl right?

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 01:24:57 PM

I suggest you relax, holding ain't easy, it needs a lot of patience, this things are kinda normal here at volatile world of crypto where the prices rise and fall without a warning so if i were you I'll put a little more faith in my coins, because for sure it will find a way to go back to the way it was or even better. Just continue holding, because just like the previous years, altcoins' prices will surely rise by the end of the quarter. Panic will bring you nothing but a huge loss.

Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

I suggest you relax, holding ain't easy, it needs a lot of patience, this things are kinda normal here at volatile world of crypto where the prices rise and fall without a warning so if i were you I'll put a little more faith in my coins, because for sure it will find a way to go back to the way it was or even better. Just continue holding, because just like the previous years, altcoins' prices will surely rise by the end of the quarter. Panic will bring you nothing but a huge loss.
My suggestion would be a bit different. instead of relaxing which he had already done while he was investing, much beneficial would be to go out and hunt down as much information as possible regarding his holding plus the whole market. This would give him the real reason for staying relax or panicking depending on his coin. People should do preparation before appearing in exam or else they will fail pathetically. However, exam can't be blamed for this.
Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:08:31 PM

All act in different ways. Some sell on the decline, others buy. It all depends on your desire. You want to keep it, you want to sell it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: