Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:11:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2157 times)
AngellSky

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:06:16 PM

I think better hold for now because of this market condition and holding this coin you can try to be a patient man, a lot of peoples said that patient is one of the keys to be a success
many users invested in the crypto currency at the end of 2017, so today for them a very bad situation in the crypto currency market. But positive In this moment, it may be that the invested funds are not the last of their home budget and therefore there is the opportunity to wait for an increase in the market.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 10:34:38 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
The best you can do is hold it for this time because the market is so volatile. This time is not for selling it's for buying time because some of coins now are down price that you can afford so buy now instead of selling it.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 11:15:56 PM

Hold it until you make an exceptable profit and then you can decide to sell. Never sell any coin at a loss.
ForHorde666

Activity: 95
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:34:44 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

If you saw that the market is falling and your coins are falling in price, what was  prevent you from selling them, and then buy them cheaper and more? Naturally, now you just need to wait until the market goes up and your coins prices also.
poncik

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:35:28 PM

In my opinion, selling now would not be a logical movement. The prices are still showing rising, and I think you should wait for better prices to make selling.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
ozanipek

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:51:35 PM

You already lose some so basically just hold and wait until the market recovers. I also suggest to buy some more if you still have spare funds because this would be a long hold and for sure you will not regret it and this is faith and also based from the past. Once the current news about FUD and other news about countries interfering crypto subsides everything will go back to normal.
hani1929

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 12:48:01 AM

If you dont want to lose your investment maybe you'd better to hodl your tokens. But it all depends also in your coins. because if your coins you are holding is getting to delisted in exchange maybe you should sell it. after it will be no value  at all. Just be careful in buying coins make sure that the coin you buy has a chance that will never be get delisted in the future. or maybe do a research first before holding a coin.

lordaquila91

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:03:53 AM

dipends on the token and the price but just hodl for now Wink
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:12:30 AM

Low prices and corrections are an opportunity to accumulate and buy some good coins at sale prices. Keep hodling strongly your core holdings for the next rise.
Linggis

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 04:10:11 AM

You should keep it first and do not make a sale.
Selling coins when market conditions are down will make you lose a lot.
You should hold your coins, and make a sale when market conditions have gone up.
Choose a coin that goes into TOP 10 so you can feel more secure in investing.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 04:39:10 AM

There's a lot of panic holder right now in the whole cryptoworld because they did not know how crypto really works. If they see the price decrease they sell their coins because they did not want to lose large money but if they wait they will earn more money that's you must do right now hold it.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 11:11:17 AM

Whatever you are holding right now especially if it's from the top, i believe ripple last year really make a good run but for now it's on bottom. I think it will be regaining it's momentum again as long as this regulation comes to it's final stage. You don't have to panic you can always think positive and stay on hodl. Because for sure all alts this year will going to another ATH. What i mean is the bullrun stage which will be celebrated by all crypto enthusiast all over the world.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
denbagoes

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 11:56:41 AM

I think the step that must be done is to hold the coin.
If you sell you will definitely lose.
Should hold the coin is the right thing.
There is a possibility that the price of the coin will rise and recover the price so do not panic and be patient to wait.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
felicity06

Activity: 251
Merit: 3

Globe-dex.com

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

As what you say the price today is low so what is the point you will sell it immediately.... You will lose a lots of profit if you sell it immediately because of this news in price....  Think a lots of time....  If you think you will not get lose to your decision then you can try it....  But I suggest it is better to hold as for today....  Before you regret a thousand times....

[ Globe-dex.com ]
───────────[  Modern Trading Platform With High Trade Engine ]───────────
Disclaimert

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:26:45 PM

keep trying as hard as you can to stop selling your tokens when prices fall and do not decide to make a sale for panic reasons. because it will hurt your investment. if you are patient to hold your coins for a while I am sure you will benefit from your investment
Agetan

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 02:39:37 PM

Cryptos are continue to drop from the beginning of 2018 and if you want to sell your holdings now then the time you waited is just wasted. Youve come this far, and the price become lower, why would sell it ? I suggest to hold it a little more. You started your holding and i advice to finnish it, not unless you needed the cash now, and youre so hopeless.
Panic is caused people with not enough knowledge try to jump to this hard world. Before going to this inveatment, knowledge is a must so what ever we know from other about profit, please make sure we well know about the risk involve.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:03:39 PM

What to do depends largely on the type of coin you hodling but in most cases, it is not advisable to sell when the price is low. However, when you realise the downhill early enough and you want to escape the tension to see our coin go down, you can sell.
minefreak

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:19:49 PM

Continue to hodlm, market seems to recover soon!
justbe patient and continue to have trust in cryptocurrencies!!!
good luck mate!
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:23:15 PM

We are in the bearish period and selling while the bull is running out is something like being stupid to do so, maybe you had a feeling of hesitation to hold especially newcomers in the field of crypto because your nerves had not fully developed to sustain the volatility, just overcome this current situation by holding it for ones until such time that the bull will outrun the bear.
Rubel23

Activity: 103

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:27:13 PM

When the market are in downfall, Then its best to hold coins at that time.When you see any recover in markets,Then take the chance,  sell the coins and get profit.my opinion is never buy high and sell low. always hold and wait for perfect time.You can do the same👍
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: