Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:14:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: new holder of panic  (Read 2156 times)
leea-1334

Activity: 2254
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:30:16 PM

Whatever you are holding right now especially if it's from the top, i believe ripple last year really make a good run but for now it's on bottom. I think it will be regaining it's momentum again as long as this regulation comes to it's final stage. You don't have to panic you can always think positive and stay on hodl. Because for sure all alts this year will going to another ATH. What i mean is the bullrun stage which will be celebrated by all crypto enthusiast all over the world.

Kind of like stocks, is it not? People tend to buy during the buzz, and then get worried when bottoms happen. But the good thing about crypto is that it recovers far more quickly than normal stock markets. So next time the lesson is. If you cannot wait one year, then set stop loss. Cut out the panic before it settles in and you can be good to go.

For sure this year ATH? I am ready to wait for 2020.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Casey7

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

We are in the bearish period and selling while the bull is running out is something like being stupid to do so, maybe you had a feeling of hesitation to hold especially newcomers in the field of crypto because your nerves had not fully developed to sustain the volatility, just overcome this current situation by holding it for ones until such time that the bull will outrun the bear.
This drop will not go to worst, i believe it will end soon then bullish replace the bear and worry is replaced by smile.
So far, panic is everywhere specially for new comers. We can not avoid this in this situation but for me, panic just my enemy and avoid it is important to make money here.
HotHot143

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 03:45:31 PM

I think the step that must be done is to hold the coin.
If you sell you will definitely lose.
Should hold the coin is the right thing.
There is a possibility that the price of the coin will rise and recover the price so do not panic and be patient to wait.
Ofcourse hodlers are always the winner here but if you really don't what are you doing here and what cryptocurrency all about for sure you will go panic because right now a lot of people only knew they gonna rich here in crypto world and market right now is bearish losing all of their money they gonna go sell where they will regret it forever because they don't anything about crypto.
IMatveeva

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:02:05 PM

It is best to keep and forget. Maybe in a year or two the market will grow. Many say that 2018 is a year of crisis. It may be that after this crisis, everyone will use the cryptocurrency and the price of their course will grow because of this.
Ronyx

Activity: 525

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?

I think if you look at the market down then do not sell the coins you have, unless you have other strategies and you are sure it will work. Hold, because not too long the market will stabilize again.

TokenForUs

Activity: 392

Ccfound

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:11:26 PM

for sure to hold it, if you really want to make profit from your coin it is a very better way to do. dont be panic, this just the risk if you invest on cryptocurrency, but most people would take their loss rather than hold it for long term investment, they panic looking at the price day after day. cryptocurrency are not the way to get rich quickly, we are here learning what make the price going down continously and how it happened.

Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2018, 06:26:05 PM

It is best to keep and forget. Maybe in a year or two the market will grow. Many say that 2018 is a year of crisis. It may be that after this crisis, everyone will use the cryptocurrency and the price of their course will grow because of this.
Yeah the best is to forget is a right agree but still not forget to keep in the record and set a reminder for the future ,so not a really forget it or tell the family to open the wallet crypto the best step is that yeah ,See some wallet in bitcoin many people completely forget and cannot open it because forgetting investment

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
murazor

Activity: 1134
Merit: 523

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 06:30:17 PM

Of course they panic. After all, they entered crypto several months ago, when the price of bitcoin was much higher. Now they are very worried about their investments.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 21, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

earlier this year I tried to hold some coins and tokens but saw the market and the exchange getting downhill, what is the best move to sell it or hold it?
In this downfall there is only one option and it’s to buy new coins. Definetly don’t sell your current coins , they are all so cheap now. In this very short time some of them increased and some people made profit from buying from dip. If you make buys right now it’s guaranteed to make nice profit in two or three weeks.
rudolfaxl
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

Many people are in panic now. Especially those who recently came into the world of crypto during pump and still doubt that crypto currency is a very serious asset that is able to grow at all. I believe that crypto is our future so choose only reliable long term project for investments.
Altec251184

Activity: 336
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:04:14 AM

At the moment, the market is still failing, so there is no point in selling anything other than what would be something to buy, since the coins are now at a good price to buy, not for sale.
a31078

Activity: 340
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:09:53 AM

I think the best thing to do for now is to hold the coin or token til the market recover because the market price is very low now and if you decide to sell, it maybe at loss. I am sure when the market recover, you will be able to sell at high price and make reasonable profit.
ProstoInvestor

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 10:28:41 PM

If you decide to keep coins that you bought for a long time, then in no case doubt your decision. You can face a lot of situations in which you want to sell all your tokens, but do not succumb to such provocations.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:22:33 PM

If you will see big spread, then its better to sell all coins and buy them again, deep, after. Otherwise, with small spread or if you are not sure about price movement direction, its better to hold.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to: