Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:04:56 PM

I like that you are trying to find a solution for difficulties with entering the world of cryptocurrency because it is sometimes difficult for people to understand it. That is also good that you want to benefit everybody using your application. Good luck with it!

Yes, this project is really thinking a lot of ways how they can convince people to check cryptos and hopefully become engage to it. For now, let's watch and see how fixy network will make their project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:41:11 PM

I like that you are trying to find a solution for difficulties with entering the world of cryptocurrency because it is sometimes difficult for people to understand it. That is also good that you want to benefit everybody using your application. Good luck with it!

Yes, this project is really thinking a lot of ways how they can convince people to check cryptos and hopefully become engage to it. For now, let's watch and see how fixy network will make their project successful.

What the team did makes people trust more the project.  It is very good to have this kind of strategy because it is very effective. It will make the project more interesting. There moves doesn't focus only to the teams project but for everyone.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

What the team did makes people trust more the project.  It is very good to have this kind of strategy because it is very effective. It will make the project more interesting. There moves doesn't focus only to the teams project but for everyone.

Fixy network are thinking in advance about how the future will look like in terms of paying goods and services. This is like an advantage because cryptos are becoming more useful and features were really good. So, ti be advanced, we can see the future to be cashless society IMO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 01:44:04 PM

Fixy network are thinking in advance about how the future will look like in terms of paying goods and services. This is like an advantage because cryptos are becoming more useful and features were really good. So, ti be advanced, we can see the future to be cashless society IMO.
Thats really a good thing about fixy and also they are improving the use of the cryptocurrencies in day to day life which indeed is in favour of cryptos and it would also secure the future for fixy aswell.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 01:46:52 PM

Agree, by using this project it will help many people to do their jobs easily in a single platform like fixy network. I am curious now how the giftcard will be use and where can it be use too.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

Agree, by using this project it will help many people to do their jobs easily in a single platform like fixy network. I am curious now how the giftcard will be use and where can it be use too.
I think that the major platforms will accept their giftcard and we can encash our giftcards there. The fixy team would surely look forward for it by partnering up with someonw we can trust.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:12:44 PM

I think that the major platforms will accept their giftcard and we can encash our giftcards there. The fixy team would surely look forward for it by partnering up with someonw we can trust.

I am hoping that the giftcard can be use in more exchange sites and other shopping sites aside from fixy network, but maybe it was only design to use in fixy network platform?

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:54:59 PM

What did the team do lol? The comment you tagged mentions absolutely NOTHING about what the team did, for real make sure to read the comments pls
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:51:57 PM

If we could encash those gift cards that would be a better idea to grab the opportunity and the principles of the fixy network is very innovative with the use of crypto currency in day to day life.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 05:00:19 PM

I have always liked such ideas that unite the world of crypt and ordinary business. I'm interested in the developer plans to make wallets for different platforms?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:55:00 PM

Well I am also interested in knowing where the gift cards will be used and one weather using the gift cards do we get any more benefits or not as in the case of big retail stores.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:53:16 PM

Yes, Fixy is trying to make the world more digital. The team want to people can make their payment without the use of fiat currency or instead of that they have to use cryptocurrency to make their payments. And revolution is very important thing according to time we need to implant this new change Which will help to make the world more futuristic.

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

They have a good team and I have also seen that they are recruiting some ambassadors and hopefully they will soon grab their plans so that their projects can be more popular in some countries. The concept of this project and the speed of work is very good.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:09:54 PM

Hello dear admins can you tell us the status of the token sale and what are the new developments on your project.
You can check their progress of token sale on their website as i think that the devs might not be having this much time to answer each such question. You can easily find the desired info on their website.

Yeah right, normally token sale status can automatically found in the site. Anyway, Fixy network team is actively updating their project in the social media which is good so that there will be more investors would want to discover more about the platform.
Constantly updating its social media about the latest news for this project can help it to become more popular too, hoping that with the help of their social media accounts, people will really know more about Fixy Network features and functions.
Without advertising can't we actually achieve success?  I guess we can allocated such finds for the project benefit that can help to enrich the platform.
It might still be possible to achieve success. But, the only thing is, the progress of development will become slower than with advertisement is present. Advertisements can really help a lot to the project's success as it can help reach it potential investors and users easily.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 08:23:15 PM

They have a good team and I have also seen that they are recruiting some ambassadors and hopefully they will soon grab their plans so that their projects can be more popular in some countries. The concept of this project and the speed of work is very good.
Recruiting ambassadors for what Toha2013? Will the team choose a person which is popular in the cryptocommunity or maybe a celebrity? Seems like a good idea if this is what you mean by ambassadors. It can help the project more, that will really affect its popularity in the community.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:12:32 PM

Yes you're right, gaming is one of the best features but I think gaming is so common here in the world of crypto currency but somehow the team must doing some attractive features in which the investors could caught the attention. Hopefully this project may doing better and looking forward for more updates.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

The platform needs to attract more investors and followers. Investors are attracted to investing very easily. i think the project will do a lot better and their work mission will be successful
The team is continuously working very hard to make new strategies which can help the project to attract investors towards the project. And also they are promoting the project on various platforms. So sooner or later investors will definitely come forward to make an investment here because the platform has very high potential to become successful.

Hello, thank you for your support.
We looking forward with ICO process.
Is well planned with development and marketing team.
We can only attract new investors for our idea, if we stay authentic and clear in all lines.
Our telegram community growing and we try to answer all questions.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

This is very good news for the project i hope this news will helps project to increase more rapidly. And i hope the project will soon acheive it's softcap.As hardcap is little high but i belive that the developers will acheive it by their hard work.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 09:35:26 PM

The platform very much will help those people, it is preferable to them to pay goods and services through cryptocurrency as there are some problems with her cashing in. Thus, fixy will be able to become popular among such users.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:48:37 PM

I am hoping that the giftcard can be use in more exchange sites and other shopping sites aside from fixy network, but maybe it was only design to use in fixy network platform?
I guess it is only design for fixy network platform only, but who knows... Maybe when they get to partners i think it will be available on more exchange and shopping sites aside from its own platform.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:53:08 PM

What did the team do lol? The comment you tagged mentions absolutely NOTHING about what the team did, for real make sure to read the comments pls

Would also appreciate if he mention what the team did or the teams achievement and not only putting some words without proofs. Although i know that they have did something but we dont really know what is it unless you specify it.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: