Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:01:14 PM

I like that you are trying to find a solution for difficulties with entering the world of cryptocurrency because it is sometimes difficult for people to understand it. That is also good that you want to benefit everybody using your application. Good luck with it!

Agree, by using this project it will help many people to do their jobs easily in a single platform like fixy network. I am curious now how the giftcard will be use and where can it be use too.
I think that the major platforms will accept their giftcard and we can encash our giftcards there. The fixy team would surely look forward for it by partnering up with someonw we can trust.

I am hoping that the giftcard can be use in more exchange sites and other shopping sites aside from fixy network, but maybe it was only design to use in fixy network platform?
The gift card with interesting offers for buyers would be really excellent addition to it to the platform and such innovations would draw more public attention.

Something that makes it easier for users to use it is very much in search of people like cards.
People quite pathetic beings, thereby such gift cards will be interesting both to the rich and not really people.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:22:32 PM

I like that you are trying to find a solution for difficulties with entering the world of cryptocurrency because it is sometimes difficult for people to understand it. That is also good that you want to benefit everybody using your application. Good luck with it!

Agree, by using this project it will help many people to do their jobs easily in a single platform like fixy network. I am curious now how the giftcard will be use and where can it be use too.
I think that the major platforms will accept their giftcard and we can encash our giftcards there. The fixy team would surely look forward for it by partnering up with someonw we can trust.

I am hoping that the giftcard can be use in more exchange sites and other shopping sites aside from fixy network, but maybe it was only design to use in fixy network platform?
The gift card with interesting offers for buyers would be really excellent addition to it to the platform and such innovations would draw more public attention.

Something that makes it easier for users to use it is very much in search of people like cards.
I agree gift card would be very useful even for normal people not only us who are into cryptocurrency.

In the crytocurrency world this giftcard maybe will attract others to check this project and hopefully will support this kind of features. Let's see how far this project can go.
Yes, absolutely the team behind the Fixy is so innovative and they will always come with new marketing strategies and this marketing strategy work very well every time. This time they are coming with gift card feature I really due to this things project will get a lot of attention from the investors.
You're correct bud. Well, I think its not yet enough their strategy since the project is still new which needs more time to make this project possible to happen. I believe the team may doing great as the project is in progression stage and I'm hoping that this project will caught the attention of many users who want to be part on this project.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

I agree gift card would be very useful even for normal people not only us who are into cryptocurrency.

In the crytocurrency world this giftcard maybe will attract others to check this project and hopefully will support this kind of features. Let's see how far this project can go.
Yes, absolutely the team behind the Fixy is so innovative and they will always come with new marketing strategies and this marketing strategy work very well every time. This time they are coming with gift card feature I really due to this things project will get a lot of attention from the investors.
You're correct bud. Well, I think its not yet enough their strategy since the project is still new which needs more time to make this project possible to happen. I believe the team may doing great as the project is in progression stage and I'm hoping that this project will caught the attention of many users who want to be part on this project.

As you said project is new so the Fixy team have appointed highly qualified professionals who are highly experienced in various projects and social platforms who can work on various activities at one go with all success.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:46:19 PM

Hello.

Good News: FXY Token will be listed on 2 Exchanges after successfully ICO!
One of them is DEX another one with BTC/ETH pair.
We working to be listed on more exchanges.

UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED.
Price per token will be after burn and exchange listing increase in value.
Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.

One of the easiest exchange that you can also enlist the FXY token is IDEX, their market volume is growing day by day especially now that they are done with some upgrades.

Hello.

IDEX is also on schedule.
We are in touch and waiting for ending of ico.
Out target is end of june 2018 be listed minimum by 5 exchanges.
2 are confirmed.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

This will definitely be a great announcement and as what you said 2 already confirmed which means this will really have a better outcome. All they need to do is to concentrate with their current activities which is the ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 10:28:32 PM

For me is like it will get them acquinted to cryptocurrency and yeah there lots of people yet to know about it lets hope they create the awareness

tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:39:35 PM

If the team working behind Fixy Network will not be innovative enough, I don't think they can attract people to come and be a potential supporter of the project. With being innovative and unique one, this are just part of the well planned strategies of every new project needs to implement properly.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:47:13 PM

If the team working behind Fixy Network will not be innovative enough, I don't think they can attract people to come and be a potential supporter of the project. With being innovative and unique one, this are just part of the well planned strategies of every new project needs to implement properly.
Well, that is really true buddy and I wi definitely agree woth you. Why? Because in our currency world we are in, the one that don't keep on improving themselves and don't have further innovation will be left behind. So I hope that the Fixy Network team will not let this happen to this project. I will looking forward for this project next updates for us.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:48:00 PM

For me is like it will get them acquinted to cryptocurrency and yeah there lots of people yet to know about it lets hope they create the awareness
Making more people be aware or making it popular in the cryptocommunity might really need time and effort to attract these people about the project they are trying to develop. If they can add more amazing features for this plaftform, it will make this more an interesting project.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:38:55 PM

Well, that is really true buddy and I wi definitely agree woth you. Why? Because in our currency world we are in, the one that don't keep on improving themselves and don't have further innovation will be left behind. So I hope that the Fixy Network team will not let this happen to this project. I will looking forward for this project next updates for us.
Yes, we need something news at crypto world and if Fixy Network can do it. I think they will have strong growth at the future.

MikesLeo

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

Yes, we need something news at crypto world and if Fixy Network can do it. I think they will have strong growth at the future.
Fixy seems so promising with their white papers and they also had a potential team who are highly experienced and dealing with the innovations of various features, they can bring a greater success.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:48:46 PM

What a wonderful project-the main idea is it, I like it all,but now it's up to the team - how well they cope with their work
Yes you are right and Its very amazing news for the project that it touches the laws with the U.S.A beacsuse many of project don't match the laws of the u.s.a. so fixy will get more and more investeros.i hope they will soon reach to its softcap.
They really touch U.S laws? I have remember that U.S.A forbid ICO. This is so awesome, where you get this information?
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:46:43 AM

Difficulties are really expected as we could notice that makes the team more skillful and expertise with the Fixy platform at the initial level and when the operations are live it will be easy for team to immediately proceed a fix.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:01:18 AM

I just visited the website and some information about the development team of the project, I found it has sold more than 1k ETH, how much the soft cap?

Softcap is 2000 ETH and since they already raised 1241.13 ETH according to live ban on the website, only 759 ETH remains to hit sofcap and start to target hardcap which is 11400 ETH.

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:25:53 AM

I just visited the website and some information about the development team of the project, I found it has sold more than 1k ETH, how much the soft cap?

Softcap is 2000 ETH and since they already raised 1241.13 ETH according to live ban on the website, only 759 ETH remains to hit sofcap and start to target hardcap which is 11400 ETH.

Well, I supposed the Soft cap for these project will soon be reached in a couple of weeks. But I am highly doubting on the hard cap, Because of the lack of promotions and advertisement from the team.

yuisefb8

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:37:13 AM

Well, I supposed the Soft cap for these project will soon be reached in a couple of weeks. But I am highly doubting on the hard cap, Because of the lack of promotions and advertisement from the team.
Then we are still not doing the hard cap we can help promote this project to get full support from the people.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:11:25 AM

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.

One of the easiest exchange that you can also enlist the FXY token is IDEX, their market volume is growing day by day especially now that they are done with some upgrades.

Hello.

2 are confirmed.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

It is good news that an agreement with the stock exchanges will be concluded. While they have already concluded 2 contracts, and there will be a minimum of 5. This expands the circle of selling tokens and this means that the price of the token will grow 100%!
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:14:56 AM

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.

Hello.

2 are confirmed.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

It is good news that an agreement with the stock exchanges will be concluded. While they have already concluded 2 contracts, and there will be a minimum of 5. This expands the circle of selling tokens and this means that the price of the token will grow 100%!
This will boost thw popularity and community of the project. With thst they can surely reach the hard cap soon. I am really amazed with Fixy team.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:11:03 AM

I think they will be hitting the hard cap which is nearly impossible to possible because their communities just getting bigger and bigger!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:20:18 AM

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.

I think idex is not a bad website since I was able to profit an easy $500 from there website few days ago.

Hello.

2 are confirmed.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

This will definitely be a great announcement and as what you said 2 already confirmed which means this will really have a better outcome. All they need to do is to concentrate with their current activities which is the ICO.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

I'm glad that the developer wants to make a listing on many exchanges, this will reduce the possibility of manipulating the token.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: