Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 01:37:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Bearks71

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:04:15 AM

Hi guys
I Love Fixy Project. ^^
It is gamming platform like steam isn't it?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:12:20 AM

I just visited the website and some information about the development team of the project, I found it has sold more than 1k ETH, how much the soft cap?

Softcap is 2000 ETH and since they already raised 1241.13 ETH according to live ban on the website, only 759 ETH remains to hit sofcap and start to target hardcap which is 11400 ETH.

I think they will be hitting the hard cap which is nearly impossible to possible because their communities just getting bigger and bigger!

Everything can be happen and what you just expected could be true. If the team will do more effort to maximize their information and I think it can be happen. Since this is an advance platform, people should realized its important in the near future as cryptos are becoming more useful in the community.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 09:58:38 AM

Hello.

Good News: FXY Token will be listed on 2 Exchanges after successfully ICO!
One of them is DEX another one with BTC/ETH pair.
We working to be listed on more exchanges.

UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED.
Price per token will be after burn and exchange listing increase in value.
Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.

One of the easiest exchange that you can also enlist the FXY token is IDEX, their market volume is growing day by day especially now that they are done with some upgrades.

Hello.

IDEX is also on schedule.
We are in touch and waiting for ending of ico.
Out target is end of june 2018 be listed minimum by 5 exchanges.
2 are confirmed.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

This will definitely be a great announcement and as what you said 2 already confirmed which means this will really have a better outcome. All they need to do is to concentrate with their current activities which is the ICO.
I don't know, I wouldn't trade on idex, not up to the end I trust this platform and in general, hardly skilled trade there unless buy on bottoms. The ideal platform for dumpers

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Coinsher

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:41:31 AM

I just visited the website and some information about the development team of the project, I found it has sold more than 1k ETH, how much the soft cap?

Softcap is 2000 ETH and since they already raised 1241.13 ETH according to live ban on the website, only 759 ETH remains to hit sofcap and start to target hardcap which is 11400 ETH.

I think they will be hitting the hard cap which is nearly impossible to possible because their communities just getting bigger and bigger!

Everything can be happen and what you just expected could be true. If the team will do more effort to maximize their information and I think it can be happen. Since this is an advance platform, people should realized its important in the near future as cryptos are becoming more useful in the community.

I agree with your thoughts sir. Anything can be achieved with great efforts from the members of the team. They need to cooperate each other so that they can collect more funds from the contributors. And it's not necessary to hit the hard cap because soft cap is enough for the team Fixy so that they can continue to improved the platform.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:10:21 PM

I agree with your thoughts sir. Anything can be achieved with great efforts from the members of the team. They need to cooperate each other so that they can collect more funds from the contributors. And it's not necessary to hit the hard cap because soft cap is enough for the team Fixy so that they can continue to improved the platform.
the team is really very diligently working on the development of the project. I think it will not be difficult for them to collect a soft cap for further development of their project.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:27:31 PM

A very professional and reliable team that is friendly and works on a great project  Join us.
Thats correct, the platform is well thought of and is being achieved professionally. The real challenge would be to implement this project in real world.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:30:13 PM

Yes, if team will give their best effort and will do their best to make this project successful then reaching hard cap will be easy for them. They just really need to have a very strong and active community.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

Agree,  as for me Fixy is a project that prepare us to future innovation of robotics. By simply investing and joining this project are preparatory for our future. Fixy is aiming for a success in future and aiming that many will be benefited this project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

Well, that is really true buddy and I wi definitely agree woth you. Why? Because in our currency world we are in, the one that don't keep on improving themselves and don't have further innovation will be left behind. So I hope that the Fixy Network team will not let this happen to this project. I will looking forward for this project next updates for us.
Yes, we need something news at crypto world and if Fixy Network can do it. I think they will have strong growth at the future.
Fixy seems so promising with their white papers and they also had a potential team who are highly experienced and dealing with the innovations of various features, they can bring a greater success.

A well-experienced team members can surely help the project to become successful. But aside from that they should also have a strategies that can make this project successful.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:26:19 PM

If anything could be achieved by effort then this world would be a much much better place. There's a lot of other variables that come into the picture
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:36:53 PM

Well, that is really true buddy and I wi definitely agree woth you. Why? Because in our currency world we are in, the one that don't keep on improving themselves and don't have further innovation will be left behind. So I hope that the Fixy Network team will not let this happen to this project. I will looking forward for this project next updates for us.
Yes, we need something news at crypto world and if Fixy Network can do it. I think they will have strong growth at the future.
Fixy seems so promising with their white papers and they also had a potential team who are highly experienced and dealing with the innovations of various features, they can bring a greater success.

A well-experienced team members can surely help the project to become successful. But aside from that they should also have a strategies that can make this project successful.
[/quote
It is for the right choice of strategy and need an experienced team.Only such people know which way to go
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:40:28 PM

They still have a long way to go so I think they will be able to reach the softcap but I think it is already impossible to achieve hardcap. The pre-ico that have a huge bonus is already finished, did they sold out all the tokens that are allocated for that round?
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:43:19 PM

Agree,  as for me Fixy is a project that prepare us to future innovation of robotics. By simply investing and joining this project are preparatory for our future. Fixy is aiming for a success in future and aiming that many will be benefited this project.

Yeah, this project is really reaching a good future for us and for the platform too. If they succeed then early investors and supporters will also earn some good profit from it.

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:02:51 PM

They still have a long way to go so I think they will be able to reach the softcap but I think it is already impossible to achieve hardcap. The pre-ico that have a huge bonus is already finished, did they sold out all the tokens that are allocated for that round?

I guess they need to update us about the status of Pre-ICO if it's successful or not. I'm hoping the devs can see this and address this kind of issue.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:08:04 PM

A very professional and reliable team that is friendly and works on a great project  Join us.
Yes, the team behind the Fixy is very friendly as well as it is very helpful. They always stay active and provide an answer to queries which is asked by community members as well as investors. Also the team members are very hard worker and they are wanted to complete this platform as early as possible. I am sure the team will take this project to great heights.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:36:52 PM

Yes, the team behind the Fixy is very friendly as well as it is very helpful. They always stay active and provide an answer to queries which is asked by community members as well as investors. Also the team members are very hard worker and they are wanted to complete this platform as early as possible. I am sure the team will take this project to great heights.
That's is one great characteristics of the team Fixy Network. A good approach and show off to the whole crypto community people will make this project more known in the community. Not the capabilities of the project alone is important but also the good qualities of the project team to help make the people around this project.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 06:44:15 PM

the team is really very diligently working on the development of the project. I think it will not be difficult for them to collect a soft cap for further development of their project.
Yeah it is probably like considering how great they picked up and they also have great features

Nagasaki

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:06:17 PM
Last edit: May 13, 2018, 06:19:21 PM by Nagasaki

Fixy Network brings popularity to cryptoterminals and retail dealers as partners with advantages of blocking.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:37:17 PM

This is a good project. The project team is very good and they are working well. i think they are very close to their goals. Some of them should reach the goal of some good investor and participants.
Yeah mate I am also on the same path as you,I think that it might be a good project and hence people and supporting it.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:12:08 PM

This is a good project. The project team is very good and they are working well. i think they are very close to their goals. Some of them should reach the goal of some good investor and participants.
Well, I'm sure that the team doing their best to make this project be popular and to be known in the world of crypto currency community. Hopefully their are a lot of investors and supporter to make this project possible to happened.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: