Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:51:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

I like that you are trying to find a solution for difficulties with entering the world of cryptocurrency because it is sometimes difficult for people to understand it. That is also good that you want to benefit everybody using your application. Good luck with it!

Agree, by using this project it will help many people to do their jobs easily in a single platform like fixy network. I am curious now how the giftcard will be use and where can it be use too.
I think that the major platforms will accept their giftcard and we can encash our giftcards there. The fixy team would surely look forward for it by partnering up with someonw we can trust.

I am hoping that the giftcard can be use in more exchange sites and other shopping sites aside from fixy network, but maybe it was only design to use in fixy network platform?
The gift card with interesting offers for buyers would be really excellent addition to it to the platform and such innovations would draw more public attention.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

Hello.

Good News: FXY Token will be listed on 2 Exchanges after successfully ICO!
One of them is DEX another one with BTC/ETH pair.
We working to be listed on more exchanges.

UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED.
Price per token will be after burn and exchange listing increase in value.
Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.

One of the easiest exchange that you can also enlist the FXY token is IDEX, their market volume is growing day by day especially now that they are done with some upgrades.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:12:30 AM

Very interesting project, and I like many in the crypto community waiting for when the cryptocurrency will become so popular that you can buy goods on it

If it's about buying goods using the crypto, this project has been way too late for 10 years. There is already bitcoin, and there is also Pundix, Bonpay, Belugapay, Etc. how are they going to compete with those well established payment network?

Fixy is different from Pundix, Bonpay, Belugapay. Those are providing tools to implement in your website or shop to accept crypto currency, on other hand, Fixy wants to create online marketplace like Alliexpress when seller opens store and offer items for sell and accept cryptocuurency and benefit of different feature.

Seems to be interesting kind of services and maybe this is something to watch with. With what you explain, investors may have time to know more about this platform. Also, it is not far that this platform will help cryptocurrencies to be more usable in the near future.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:20:40 AM

I like that you are trying to find a solution for difficulties with entering the world of cryptocurrency because it is sometimes difficult for people to understand it. That is also good that you want to benefit everybody using your application. Good luck with it!

Agree, by using this project it will help many people to do their jobs easily in a single platform like fixy network. I am curious now how the giftcard will be use and where can it be use too.
I think that the major platforms will accept their giftcard and we can encash our giftcards there. The fixy team would surely look forward for it by partnering up with someonw we can trust.

I am hoping that the giftcard can be use in more exchange sites and other shopping sites aside from fixy network, but maybe it was only design to use in fixy network platform?
The gift card with interesting offers for buyers would be really excellent addition to it to the platform and such innovations would draw more public attention.

Something that makes it easier for users to use it is very much in search of people like cards.
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:52:43 AM

Something that makes it easier for users to use it is very much in search of people like cards.
I agree gift card would be very useful even for normal people not only us who are into cryptocurrency.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.

One of the easiest exchange that you can also enlist the FXY token is IDEX, their market volume is growing day by day especially now that they are done with some upgrades.

Hello.

IDEX is also on schedule.
We are in touch and waiting for ending for ico.
Out target is end of june 2018 be listed minimum by 5 exchanges.
2 are confirmed.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

Wow, it's nice to know that fixy network is already in contact with the exchanges now. I am sure that if this project will have a successful ico, listing in good exchanges will be easy.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:21:34 PM

I agree gift card would be very useful even for normal people not only us who are into cryptocurrency.

In the crytocurrency world this giftcard maybe will attract others to check this project and hopefully will support this kind of features. Let's see how far this project can go.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
skovbitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:11:07 PM

I firmly beleive that the fixy team will get the tokens listed in major exhanges ..no doubt on this..however , it is the right time to draw attentions towards the ico stage , which is preminarily significant for all
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:23:16 PM

Fixy network have successfully launched however there should be more opportunities for the supporters who can actively involve dealing with many participants and clients.
This company or project is still small and for now, they must focus on advertising their platform in the social media and crypto related forum to gain the impression, after that focus on the development and partnership from the other merchants.
Yes, all the new projects are always starts from small projects, but later when everything is done it will grow and mades its name huge in the market. Fixy team is now working on its project updates and promotions and advertisements. It will help the project to up lift its name and will impress all the investors and population.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:03:11 PM

Fixy network have successfully launched however there should be more opportunities for the supporters who can actively involve dealing with many participants and clients.
This company or project is still small and for now, they must focus on advertising their platform in the social media and crypto related forum to gain the impression, after that focus on the development and partnership from the other merchants.
Yes, all the new projects are always starts from small projects, but later when everything is done it will grow and mades its name huge in the market. Fixy team is now working on its project updates and promotions and advertisements. It will help the project to up lift its name and will impress all the investors and population.

Agree, this project is just making a name now and hopefully they will become very popular soon. They just need to prove to us, all investors and supporters, that they are really serious and legit project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Afteryou56

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

I'm glad to know that you will provide fixy gift card, wait for more news about it, I wish you will do it well!
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:03:26 PM

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.

Hello.

IDEX is also on schedule.
We are in touch and waiting for ending of ico.
Out target is end of june 2018 be listed minimum by 5 exchanges.
2 are confirmed.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

What kinda exchanges we expecting though? If like 4 out of those 5 turn out to be some shitty decentralised ones with 0 volume then there's no real point
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:34:56 PM

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.
Wow, I like it when the team is already thinking about the listing. This is very good, I hope there will be even bigger  exchanges.
click_buy

Activity: 176

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:38:53 PM

I just visited the website and some information about the development team of the project, I found it has sold more than 1k ETH, how much the soft cap?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:36:18 PM

In the crytocurrency world this giftcard maybe will attract others to check this project and hopefully will support this kind of features. Let's see how far this project can go.
Yes, absolutely the team behind the Fixy is so innovative and they will always come with new marketing strategies and this marketing strategy work very well every time. This time they are coming with gift card feature I really due to this things project will get a lot of attention from the investors.

Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:49:32 PM

Fix network is good project But there should be more opportunities for their supporters so that many participants and clients can be actively involved. To promote the project, social media and advertisements must be done, and to make the project popular, something interesting is to be done so that everyone is interested.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

Fix network is good project But there should be more opportunities for their supporters so that many participants and clients can be actively involved. To promote the project, social media and advertisements must be done, and to make the project popular, something interesting is to be done so that everyone is interested.
Fixy aimed more on launching with an outstanding digitalization and more features with the new technologies implementing the setup and all the mechanisms successfully however they need to focus on advertising.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:20:58 PM

I just visited the website and some information about the development team of the project, I found it has sold more than 1k ETH, how much the soft cap?

Check the ANN of this thread. They have posted their soft cap. I'm hoping they will reach that in just a small amount of time
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:12:13 PM

Check the ANN of this thread. They have posted their soft cap. I'm hoping they will reach that in just a small amount of time

Thanks for the heads up, bud. Does the project have video presentation? If they don't have, I guess they need to create so that people can easily see what the project is all about.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:22:13 PM

Thanks for the heads up, bud. Does the project have video presentation? If they don't have, I guess they need to create so that people can easily see what the project is all about.
Yes I agree, a video can be a great marketing tool and be useful in attracting more users and also potential investors to the project
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: