Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:57:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:08:51 PM

I like that you are trying to find a solution for difficulties with entering the world of cryptocurrency because it is sometimes difficult for people to understand it. That is also good that you want to benefit everybody using your application. Good luck with it!

Agree, by using this project it will help many people to do their jobs easily in a single platform like fixy network. I am curious now how the giftcard will be use and where can it be use too.
Well I am also interested in knowing where the gift cards will be used and one weather using the gift cards do we get any more benefits or not as in the case of big retail stores.
Its definitely going to be something interesting and new. They claim that it would be accepted everywhere which is great. I guess the cards would be bought by cryptos and would be used in the real world for fiat transactions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
May 10, 2018, 10:13:53 PM

I like that you are trying to find a solution for difficulties with entering the world of cryptocurrency because it is sometimes difficult for people to understand it. That is also good that you want to benefit everybody using your application. Good luck with it!

Agree, by using this project it will help many people to do their jobs easily in a single platform like fixy network. I am curious now how the giftcard will be use and where can it be use too.
I think that the major platforms will accept their giftcard and we can encash our giftcards there. The fixy team would surely look forward for it by partnering up with someonw we can trust.

I am hoping that the giftcard can be use in more exchange sites and other shopping sites aside from fixy network, but maybe it was only design to use in fixy network platform?
I think it will depend on how they later expand their network to include more and more windows and better merchants

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:36:28 PM

Hello.

Good News: FXY Token will be listed on 2 Exchanges after successfully ICO!
One of them is DEX another one with BTC/ETH pair.
We working to be listed on more exchanges.

UNSOLD TOKENS WILL BE BURNED.
Price per token will be after burn and exchange listing increase in value.
Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.

Hello Fixy Network,

These are great news. I also give support for a new decentralized exchange that only accepts ERC20 and ERC223 Tokens. For a limited time getting listed in this decentralized exchange is free.

I already sent you a PM also about the youtubers; kindly contact me asap.

regards
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:07:55 PM

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.
Thank for give us updates, actually i got it at Fixy telegram channel. But listing at Dex is really good news. I hope FXY token can listed at huobi or kucoin.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:34:22 PM

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.
Thank for give us updates, actually i got it at Fixy telegram channel. But listing at Dex is really good news. I hope FXY token can listed at huobi or kucoin.
In my opinion, they have listing at any exchange is okey, but they need to meet some things like : easy to deposit/withdrawal, good liquidity.

wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:19:50 AM

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.
In my opinion, they have listing at any exchange is okey, but they need to meet some things like : easy to deposit/withdrawal, good liquidity.
Also there should be accurate and rapid workflow without having any latency which will cause more discomfort for the crypto users who make transactions so the highly standardized implementations drive a greater success.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:03:05 AM

I think that the major platforms will accept their giftcard and we can encash our giftcards there. The fixy team would surely look forward for it by partnering up with someonw we can trust.

I am hoping that the giftcard can be use in more exchange sites and other shopping sites aside from fixy network, but maybe it was only design to use in fixy network platform?
I think it will depend on how they later expand their network to include more and more windows and better merchants
If there was more engagement with all the merchants and the various teams building a better network that helps better to extremely reach greater heights as the connectivity will be good with all the understanding which leads to an ultimate success.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:03:25 AM

Fixy network have successfully launched however there should be more opportunities for the supporters who can actively involve dealing with many participants and clients.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:07:24 AM

Very interesting project, and I like many in the crypto community waiting for when the cryptocurrency will become so popular that you can buy goods on it

If it's about buying goods using the crypto, this project has been way too late for 10 years. There is already bitcoin, and there is also Pundix, Bonpay, Belugapay, Etc. how are they going to compete with those well established payment network?

Fixy is different from Pundix, Bonpay, Belugapay. Those are providing tools to implement in your website or shop to accept crypto currency, on other hand, Fixy wants to create online marketplace like Alliexpress when seller opens store and offer items for sell and accept cryptocuurency and benefit of different feature.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:07:09 AM

high-quality project, this is said and white paper and road map.This is confirmed by fees? How much did we raise at the moment?

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:16:20 AM

I'm probably more interested in this project than anyone else.What opportunities are open for sellers with the implementation of this project!
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:17:51 AM

Hello team! I'm a beginner, can I participate in your ISO? I really liked your project!
Of course you can participate in the pre-sale of tokens and in their main sale. You. You can buy tokens and invest in projects regardless of their rank on the forum. Therefore, you can safely buy and participate in investing.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:37:30 AM

Very interesting project, and I like many in the crypto community waiting for when the cryptocurrency will become so popular that you can buy goods on it

If it's about buying goods using the crypto, this project has been way too late for 10 years. There is already bitcoin, and there is also Pundix, Bonpay, Belugapay, Etc. how are they going to compete with those well established payment network?

Fixy is different from Pundix, Bonpay, Belugapay. Those are providing tools to implement in your website or shop to accept crypto currency, on other hand, Fixy wants to create online marketplace like Alliexpress when seller opens store and offer items for sell and accept cryptocuurency and benefit of different feature.

That is good to hear,  joining fixy can helps us in some of our obligations such us going to mall to do groceries and others. It helps us most especially those busy persons who have limited time because of hectic schedules. They can easily transact or reserved the item without going out. 
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:39:35 AM

I'm probably more interested in this project than anyone else.What opportunities are open for sellers with the implementation of this project!
I support you in your interest in the project. I also support the project and look forward to its launch, I'm very interested in how we can use the platform in real life.
Trader_13

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:02:12 AM

Hello team! I'm a beginner, can I participate in your ISO? I really liked your project!
Of course you can participate in the pre-sale of tokens and in their main sale. You. You can buy tokens and invest in projects regardless of their rank on the forum. Therefore, you can safely buy and participate in investing.
Thank you very much for the answer. I will now know that you can join the project regardless of the rank on the forum.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.
Great to know what will happen to those unsold tokens, this will show the tokens more stability in the exchange market and will exist for a long time.
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:13:44 AM

I support you in your interest in the project. I also support the project and look forward to its launch, I'm very interested in how we can use the platform in real life.
You have noted the most important thing that a team needs to do. If the developer can conclude an agreement on the real use of it is waiting for a grandiose success.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:18:20 AM

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.
Also, fast withdrawal and fast response from the developer to fix the unexpected user issues on depositing or withdrawing, and no KYC for withdrawal required.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:39:49 AM

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team.
Great to know what will happen to those unsold tokens, this will show the tokens more stability in the exchange market and will exist for a long time.
Yeah, it's really nice to know that the team will burned the unsold tokens because it can surely have a good value onced it is listed in a good exchange. And it will reduced the maximum supply of Fixy tokens in the crypto-market which will lead into a high demand someday.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vic_veles

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:47:54 AM

Really a very interesting and unusual idea.  I hope for the successful development of this project.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: