Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
zevl194

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:22:26 PM

I just visited the website and some information about the development team of the project, I found it has sold more than 1k ETH, how much the soft cap?

Softcap is 2000 ETH and since they already raised 1241.13 ETH according to live ban on the website, only 759 ETH remains to hit sofcap and start to target hardcap which is 11400 ETH.

They still have a long way to go so I think they will be able to reach the softcap but I think it is already impossible to achieve hardcap. The pre-ico that have a huge bonus is already finished, did they sold out all the tokens that are allocated for that round?

I guess they need to update us about the status of Pre-ICO if it's successful or not. I'm hoping the devs can see this and address this kind of issue.

Hello.

On the Pre-ICO stage was not a minimum to collect.
We must reach softcap 2400ETH incl. seed investment until 31.5.2018

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

The decision of you is very strange, however, many the fact of lack of the minimum sum for a deposit will worry and hardly they will take part in it. As in the majority of projects it is specified the minimum sum of 0.01 eth.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:47:52 PM

This is a good project. The project team is very good and they are working well. i think they are very close to their goals. Some of them should reach the goal of some good investor and participants.
Well, I'm sure that the team doing their best to make this project be popular and to be known in the world of crypto currency community. Hopefully their are a lot of investors and supporter to make this project possible to happened.

Yes I agree, since the team is working hard I'm sure they're developing the project from all aspects and working on advertising as well to attract more investors
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:57:22 PM

This is a good project. The project team is very good and they are working well. i think they are very close to their goals. Some of them should reach the goal of some good investor and participants.
Yeah mate I am also on the same path as you,I think that it might be a good project and hence people and supporting it.
This project will grow more, keep support and join their bounty program is smartly at now. Fixy Network will bring more profit for us.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:29:55 PM

Yeah mate I am also on the same path as you,I think that it might be a good project and hence people and supporting it.
This project will grow more, keep support and join their bounty program is smartly at now. Fixy Network will bring more profit for us.
Where can I find the bounty campaign here? Does it have a lot of options to choose with? Bounties can really make a positive benefit for both the hunters and the project, let's see how things will go here.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:36:35 PM

I just visited the website and some information about the development team of the project, I found it has sold more than 1k ETH, how much the soft cap?

Softcap is 2000 ETH and since they already raised 1241.13 ETH according to live ban on the website, only 759 ETH remains to hit sofcap and start to target hardcap which is 11400 ETH.

They still have a long way to go so I think they will be able to reach the softcap but I think it is already impossible to achieve hardcap. The pre-ico that have a huge bonus is already finished, did they sold out all the tokens that are allocated for that round?

I guess they need to update us about the status of Pre-ICO if it's successful or not. I'm hoping the devs can see this and address this kind of issue.

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

A very professional and reliable team that is friendly and works on a great project like Fixy Network. We still have 17 days more to reached 2400 ETH, and i have belief that they will collect it before 31st May.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:39:10 PM

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

So. it means that the Pre-ICO stage they didn't achieved the target? Well, there is plenty of time to have some another options to make with regards to their marketing strategy. And I am expecting to to make that happen so that there will be more investors that will participate in the ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:06:06 PM

One that attracts participants are the profit they can gain and the goals of the project where it focuses more. That's what the fixy team did. Keep it up team, maintain what you have started until you reach success.  I am pretty sure you can do it.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

So. it means that the Pre-ICO stage they didn't achieved the target? Well, there is plenty of time to have some another options to make with regards to their marketing strategy. And I am expecting to to make that happen so that there will be more investors that will participate in the ICO.

Hello.

There was not a target in pre-ico stage.
We must reach softcap 2400ETH incl. seed investment until 31.5.2018.
Pre-ICO was 40% Bonus
ICO Level 1 is 20% Bonus.
Regards,
Fixy Network Team

well, one of the best advertisement opportunity in bitcointalk is a signature campaign contributed just from hero/legendary members and paid in btc or in eth, may be also a small part with own ICO tokens.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:24:56 AM

Fixy is having a huge network and many professionals are actively involved in bringing new implementations up to date by explorimg themselves to the new technologies so more attention is really expected automatically.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:14:26 AM

Hello.

Regards,
Fixy Network Team

Hello.

There was not a target in pre-ico stage.
We must reach softcap 2400ETH incl. seed investment until 31.5.2018.
Pre-ICO was 40% Bonus
ICO Level 1 is 20% Bonus.
Regards,
Fixy Network Team

well, one of the best advertisement opportunity in bitcointalk is a signature campaign contributed just from hero/legendary members and paid in btc or in eth, may be also a small part with own ICO tokens.
It is all the active contribution and utilizing the skill in a right manner by the supporters choosing a right campaign which will match for their skills and actively keep supporting reaching to many investors.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 02:15:07 AM

Well, I'm sure that the team doing their best to make this project be popular and to be known in the world of crypto currency community. Hopefully their are a lot of investors and supporter to make this project possible to happened.

Yes I agree, since the team is working hard I'm sure they're developing the project from all aspects and working on advertising as well to attract more investors
They are highly aiming now on advertising dealing with more plans by reaching out go many investors across the locations which will really help the project go in a successful manner achieving all the targets.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:21:48 AM

One that attracts participants are the profit they can gain and the goals of the project where it focuses more. That's what the fixy team did. Keep it up team, maintain what you have started until you reach success.  I am pretty sure you can do it.
It is all the reputation the team was holding as we understand and keenly observe they never wish to give up in any assigned task and they dedicatedly worked on all the instructions and achieving success.
Giolenoph

Activity: 120

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:14:51 PM

Nevertheless, I believe you'll easily reach softcap. Your app presents a new way for advertising and that's cool!

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:42:39 PM

I'm glad there finally will be an easy way to buy crypto! So tired of explaining all my friends how to buy bitcoin  Grin
Afteryou56

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:14:37 PM

This project looks amazing, If you like to make a standard review about your project on my youtube channel, create a standard video review about your ico as a form of publicizing it..
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:16:36 PM

Hello! I wanna join to tw/fb bounty, but don't see form to this. It's closed? Answer please
Strogos

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

I'm glad there finally will be an easy way to buy crypto! So tired of explaining all my friends how to buy bitcoin  Grin
So you think that's a nice project to invest in? To be honest, I'm not sure it'll go to the moon Undecided
Lucky-marsik

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:45:14 PM

A cool project, and minimal threshold quite a small just 2000 ETH. I'd come for digital money, it's damn handy

Activity: 102

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:19:54 PM

So you think that's a nice project to invest in? To be honest, I'm not sure it'll go to the moon Undecided
Well, I'm not quite an expert but I really like the idea. I went through the WP and found that the team has an understanding of how to run things. I'm yet not sure whether I'd buy products(except crypto) on their platform but it still looks like a cool idea. You really can't be sure if any project will go to the moon, that's why I invest in all the ICOs I like and hope for the best  Wink
Strogos

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:43:54 PM

Well, I'm not quite an expert but I really like the idea. I went through the WP and found that the team has an understanding of how to run things. I'm yet not sure whether I'd buy products(except crypto) on their platform but it still looks like a cool idea. You really can't be sure if any project will go to the moon, that's why I invest in all the ICOs I like and hope for the best  Wink
Thanks for your answer  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: