Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:35:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Fixy Network - Use of cryptocurrency in day to day life  (Read 7331 times)
Adya

Activity: 868
Merit: 250

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 07:31:02 PM

What about listing in coinmarketcap. and when it will be other exchanges.?

usually token need to be listing on any exchange and reach 24hrs volume one undred dolllars. only that token will be added to coinmarketcap. after tat possibly other exchanges will list it)

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 05:18:06 AM

what the hell is wrong with this bonty manager? peer mounting, now this project. bounty hunters get 0-15$ for sigature campaign.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

what the hell is wrong with this bonty manager? peer mounting, now this project. bounty hunters get 0-15$ for sigature campaign.

I have received a token from this project but it is very unfair that all bounty signature participants are paid for the same amount even though the ratings are different.
miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:17:24 AM

I have received a token from this project but it is very unfair that all bounty signature participants are paid for the same amount even though the ratings are different.

or maybe it is not about bounty manager. probably it is about unluck. second project with indecent develop team.
Menccemsy

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 10:44:11 AM

It's a crypto interchange is very good!
A rather interesting website, wondrous vision!  Good luck fellows.
AlexTrends
Copper Member

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 12:26:38 PM
Last edit: July 02, 2018, 12:45:27 PM by AlexTrends

Hi Fixy Team.

I'm not here to intentionally cause problems, but I think it might be of concern for you to know that CZ doesn't allow projects using Binances name as leverage.
Quote: "We do not accept teams using the Binance name for their gains without our consent. These include guys who say they “will list on, targets to be on, is a partner of” Binance without our explicit consent"

This can be seen in Changpeng Zhao's "Binance Listing Tips" on his personal LinkedIn.
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao/

Apart from that, the project looks good.

Thanks guys.
moonsu

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:26:26 PM

or maybe it is not about bounty manager. probably it is about unluck. second project with indecent develop team.

we all investors from ICO price are losing 95% of our invest  Embarrassed
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:52:15 AM

we all investors from ICO price are losing 95% of our invest  Embarrassed

This is a big loss for investors if they all run away from the work they do. People who have no responsibility.
Blackwhite69

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:54:51 AM

You can see spreadsheets that everyone is paying flat and people who just sign up and don't do their jobs also have the same pay as those who have worked hard. disappointing
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 06:57:08 AM

Fixy Network is a good project with high goals.
Hard times for crypto now. It will get his success.
Bounty hunters and airdrop people selling hard now.
I bought some more on mercatox.

moonsu

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:22:25 PM

bounty distributed and it cost only 3-4$
Do you think they can dump that price?HuhHuh
AdventureCoin

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

i guess dump was earlier with another sellers.
ineedbdolar

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:59:00 PM

Interesting idea, attracted my attention. I understand correctly that it's great project. Similar solutions develop this sphere. Introduce new ideas and keep in the tone of competitors.
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:04:41 PM

And also do not forget that there is a burning of coins. I think this is a very important point for any investor who holds coins.
I think the team is on the right path to success.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:38:16 AM

Are you sure because on the previous page I saw some people very disappointed with the work of this project.
LazarovskiK

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:01:35 AM

I'm excited about the project. I am sure that it will succeed! I wish you all good luck!
WendellHa

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:14:54 AM

Good night dev's!
I think that this business is pretty a commercial investment at the present time!
moonsu

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 01:04:19 PM

Are you sure because on the previous page I saw some people very disappointed with the work of this project.
yes disappointed who invested to this project. Even they burned 85% and app released but nobody there, only team check and post, no partners and the website don't even update anything.
And telegram chat group they will close it, it means investors cant speak and community about the project. Over there the CEO comment if someone attactk hiim or  his team, he will ban all. There are some investors asked some legit question but they deleted it and ban them

For those who say this is good in time must look at what they do, not just tell people invest to this
Blackwhite69

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 03:03:11 PM

yes disappointed who invested to this project. Even they burned 85% and app released but nobody there, only team check and post, no partners and the website don't even update anything.
And telegram chat group they will close it, it means investors cant speak and community about the project. Over there the CEO comment if someone attactk hiim or  his team, he will ban all. There are some investors asked some legit question but they deleted it and ban them

For those who say this is good in time must look at what they do, not just tell people invest to this

This unexpected project for me will end up on a scam with how they work. But no one can regret with a project that is not weighted.
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 07:21:58 PM

Ask yourselves, how would guys like Charlie Lee and Vitalik handle problems like that? I just don't see this project being managed like a real business, the devs just jumped on an admittedly good idea, but they had no idea how to manage it. You cant just create a network, have it run on the blockchain and expect it to run itself

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: