Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:00:57 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 111872 times)
Dennis77

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:44:23 PM

They can, with the example of Komodo you see everything what i say is an fact, there is an Community BUT there is also an Head! And there is an Team with an Plan, at BTCZ is no Team and an lot of Kids with Zero Plan Wink

This is the only coin I know that sits on a 10 BTC donation and they can't get it on an exchange that matters

And the prices keeps dropping

Well, maybe this 10 BTC are are in some Persons Pockets and they are now the only Guys that make Profit with BTCz  Grin. No one of the unavailable Devs reply to alle the Questions about the 10 BTC, about any Plan for Exhanges. Decentralization!!!!! Closed Community!!!! ... sorry great Community i meant...
Kassolari

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

Denis77

To bad that there are too few people who talk like You.

I have sold all my BTCZ - good luck to the community. I only expect that to drop more and more. It seems i am not only one - last forum actions just proved there is no community support. By community, we mean few folks who decide what to do or not. Passed Votes are not respected.

No answers are made at any decent time... no serious answers at all.

Today price dropped to 26.. what is over 20% down in 1 week. It is already 80% down from ATH more than any other coin.. maybe expect ZCL...

I am disappointed with the attitude of this community - You are wasting Your time and opportunities.

For kids who sell jewelry and make flinston art - please learn more about business vision and focusing future investors. It is not kiddo crap coin and if u present it like flintstone cartoon You present same values as Flinstones, jewelry or diamond arts... guess You won't understand that until You start operating on serious grounds.

It is personal for me.. and it is sad. I am mad at idiots who made me sell my hodl stock.
weigher

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:29:11 PM

They can, with the example of Komodo you see everything what i say is an fact, there is an Community BUT there is also an Head! And there is an Team with an Plan, at BTCZ is no Team and an lot of Kids with Zero Plan Wink

This is the only coin I know that sits on a 10 BTC donation and they can't get it on an exchange that matters

And the prices keeps dropping

Well, maybe this 10 BTC are are in some Persons Pockets and they are now the only Guys that make Profit with BTCz  Grin. No one of the unavailable Devs reply to alle the Questions about the 10 BTC, about any Plan for Exhanges. Decentralization!!!!! Closed Community!!!! ... sorry great Community i meant...

Not all at once settled, Moscow was not built.
Easteregg69

Activity: 1458
Merit: 264

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 02:43:04 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2018, 05:43:53 PM by Easteregg69

Denis77

I have sold all my BTCZ - good luck to the community. I only expect that to drop more and more. It seems i am not only one - last forum actions just proved there is no community support. By community, we mean few folks who decide what to do or not. Passed Votes are not respected.

Today price dropped to 26.. what is over 20% down in 1 week. It is already 80% down from ATH more than any other coin.. maybe expect ZCL...

I am disappointed with the attitude of this community - You are wasting Your time and opportunities.

For kids who sell jewelry and make flinston art - please learn more about business vision and focusing future investors. It is not kiddo crap coin and if u present it like flintstone cartoon You present same values as Flinstones, jewelry or diamond arts... guess You won't understand that until You start operating on serious grounds.

It is personal for me.. and it is sad. I am mad at idiots who made me sell my hodl stock.

He he. I am starting to believe that you deserve it!

Guess who bought ;-) Thanks.

Bookmark the tread and come back later.

PS: Put a buy order at 25 or lower ? I will see it down to 17 or 12.. I have it covered all the way down to 01.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
BigHarryArmsi

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:21:01 PM

Denis77

PS: Put a buy order at 25 or lower ? I will see it down to 17 or 12.. I have it covered all the way down to 01. Stop-loss is for regrets.

http://fileserve[Suspicious link removed]agebucket.net/i/00000/odj26brz9b0v_t.jpg

My my my.... so much for HODLing, eh? No one can force you to sell anything. Impatience is Always the killer of good investments and hard work. Because this coin exists, there will come a point that it Will get picked up and made use of. Therefore the true "HODLer" will reap great rewards.

In the meantime, has anyone around here explored "Merkle Tree Proofs" in response to the ASICs or am I way behind the curve, here?
Easteregg69

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:23:39 PM

No idea what that means.

Merkle Tree Proof (MTP) Algorithm in Zcoin
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAJirQaBIzY

BigHarryArmsi

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

No idea what that means.

Did some exploring and stumbled across "Zcoin" and read through some of their tech and they seem to have an answer in MTP... "Merkle Tree Proofs" as a memory intensive answer to ASICs. I know that increasing memory requirements has been discussed around here but so long with no updates dunno the devs have an answer yet?? I understand why some are getting impatient but that is how they are weeded out I suppose.
Kassolari

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 08:08:08 PM

Denis77

Dude You have to buy more becuase it is lower and lower.. keep buying:) I might rebuy some at 1...Smiley

But as long as Flinstones/Diamnods own.. it is all the way to 1

PS: Put a buy order at 25 or lower ? I will see it down to 17 or 12.. I have it covered all the way down to 01.

http://fileserver.imagebucket.net/i/00000/odj26brz9b0v_t.jpg

Nebell

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:35:01 PM

Still mining and holding BTCZ here.

I'd be worried if BTCZ had 50mil market cap or god forbid even more and kept going down and down and down, but we at this moment have 3.6mil market cap and the whole market is in bear mode, swinging wildly. It will last for a while, get used to it year 2018. The crypto scene is now in test mode. It has received awareness but all eyes are on it. Developers need to continue working hard and not just abandon projects because that is when people will see it as a cash grab and the crypto scene will lose big investors.

We have such low market cap that once crypto goes bull mode, small coins like this one will pick up much faster. There is some good BTCZ development already done. But the development must not spot. Unfortunately, I have zero coding skills else I would gladly help out.
It's a bit worrisome that at least I have not heard about what happened to those 10 BTC. But I don't hang around on Telegram/Discord or whatever people use these days.

I still think that BitcoinZ should be rebranded to Z (not my suggestion). And then keep the code as BTCZ that lets people identify it with the most well-known crypto - BTC. Especially if the new algorithm is still planned and will be called ZHash. This puts some serious branding on this coin. Easily remembered name, connected to BTC and has its own algorithm.

BitcoinZ - community driven, no premine, no dev-tax, developers always welcome
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3086664
https://btcz.rocks/
Sam123

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:08:53 PM

Still mining and holding BTCZ here.

I'd be worried if BTCZ had 50mil market cap or god forbid even more and kept going down and down and down, but we at this moment have 3.6mil market cap and the whole market is in bear mode, swinging wildly. It will last for a while, get used to it year 2018. The crypto scene is now in test mode. It has received awareness but all eyes are on it. Developers need to continue working hard and not just abandon projects because that is when people will see it as a cash grab and the crypto scene will lose big investors.

We have such low market cap that once crypto goes bull mode, small coins like this one will pick up much faster. There is some good BTCZ development already done. But the development must not spot. Unfortunately, I have zero coding skills else I would gladly help out.
It's a bit worrisome that at least I have not heard about what happened to those 10 BTC. But I don't hang around on Telegram/Discord or whatever people use these days.

I still think that BitcoinZ should be rebranded to Z (not my suggestion). And then keep the code as BTCZ that lets people identify it with the most well-known crypto - BTC. Especially if the new algorithm is still planned and will be called ZHash. This puts some serious branding on this coin. Easily remembered name, connected to BTC and has its own algorithm.

Here too. Still holding.
Vandar

Activity: 244
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:20:58 PM

Please guys stop this negative non stop messaging about btcz price.
If you don't believe to btcz you are free to follow other coins .
Btcz is a crypto without easy bags of money from icos/premines/instamines etc.
Everything is achieved only with hard work and some donations. So it is absolutely logical to have much slower expansion and to be more sensitive versus some unlucky events for crypto.
Those who believe in btcz will hold it and they will be rewarded in time when the vision will become reality

The very few guys who are trying to flood our forum here with negative msgs which don't make any sense, get a life or a new crypto to spend your time for!
Because when you write something again and again and again, you don't just say your opinion and leave.... you are a hater and you are trying to complete a mission or something.

By the way the most arguments of those guys are really rudiculous :
1) the btcz redesign proposal was taken back by the proposer and its special "requirements" were against
the btcz white paper, so it is absolutely FAIR that the proposal hasn't been approved.
Btw we had many redesigned promos holding our original logo, in the very last week which are becoming viral.
2) Even the price arguments (that btcz is the only crypto which has been 80% lower than its All Time HIGH), are completely mistaken.
There are hundreds of coins with such differences.
And many well known.
Monacoin had an ATH at 20$ and now is 3.2$
ZCL was at 250$ and now 11 . It had reached even  2,5$.
Btcp a very same picture as well
Dgb had a price of 0.13 and had fallen even to 0.02 (now at 0.035)
Even the BTC was recently at 6000 from the 20k which is almost 70% down.
And we are speaking for colossal cryptos some of which are well known for more than 4 years with huge communities.
So please STOP SPREADING LIES.
AND IF YOU THINK THAT  BTCZ IS TERRIBLE, JUST LEAVE !

Dennis77

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

Please guys stop this negative non stop messaging about btcz price.
If you don't believe to btcz you are free to follow other coins .
Btcz is a crypto without easy bags of money from icos/premines/instamines etc.
Everything is achieved only with hard work and some donations. So it is absolutely logical to have much slower expansion and to be more sensitive versus some unlucky events for crypto.
Those who believe in btcz will hold it and they will be rewarded in time when the vision will become reality

The very few guys who are trying to flood our forum here with negative msgs which don't make any sense, get a life or a new crypto to spend your time for!
Because when you write something again and again and again, you don't just say your opinion and leave.... you are a hater and you are trying to complete a mission or something.

By the way the most arguments of those guys are really rudiculous :
1) the btcz redesign proposal was taken back by the proposer and its special "requirements" were against
the btcz white paper, so it is absolutely FAIR that the proposal hasn't been approved.
Btw we had many redesigned promos holding our original logo, in the very last week which are becoming viral.
2) Even the price arguments (that btcz is the only crypto which has been 80% lower than its All Time HIGH), are completely mistaken.
There are hundreds of coins with such differences.
And many well known.
Monacoin had an ATH at 20$ and now is 3.2$
ZCL was at 250$ and now 11 . It had reached even  2,5$.
Btcp a very same picture as well
Dgb had a price of 0.13 and had fallen even to 0.02 (now at 0.035)
Even the BTC was recently at 6000 from the 20k which is almost 70% down.
And we are speaking for colossal cryptos some of which are well known for more than 4 years with huge communities.
So please STOP SPREADING LIES.
AND IF YOU THINK THAT  BTCZ IS TERRIBLE, JUST LEAVE !

Another Bulk of Trash.. Biggest Trash is this White Paper and this stupid Talk about Community and Dezentralisation!

1. The Proposal was 54 to 46 PRO Redesign so who have the right to Say not if that "strong Community LOL" have say Yes? Community Bullshit Blabla! Community say yes and any Honk say no so now the Vote is No? Strong Community Hahahaha...

2. It is not just the only that is going to Zero, it is also the Only that never have hat any Value. Do not mix up the Things, if you have just an bit Plan from the Scene then you know exactly why ZCL have become this high this was just because the Fork. BTCP is on the Way to an good Coin and Price go Up. Monacoin have an High at the Crypto Hype Month 12/17 and yes lot of other Coins going down after 12/17 BUT BTCZ never was at any High!  Only trash Talk is coming from this Community.

Where are the Devs? What is the Plan? Where are the 10 BTC from Investor for Exchange, no one can tell this not here and not in the BTCZ Forum? In wich Pocket they have land? Why this Kids Community make proposals when they will ignore then? 

Anyway ...
Rrrrrrrring : $0,001986 USD (-11,01%) ---> Next Stop --> ZERO
Easteregg69

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:43:04 PM

I am reading.

CroCole

Activity: 11

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2018, 11:52:10 PM

I am reading.

I am reading (buying) too... Murharhar  Smiley
Easteregg69

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 01:12:23 AM

Anyway ...
Rrrrrrrring : $0,001986 USD (-11,01%) ---> Next Stop --> ZERO

The one that buys all the way down gets to decide future price.

BTW: I am working on a shopping list for next month and got stuck at beans and rice.. Ideas are most welcome.

nick1492

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 01:59:24 AM

With market on crypto going down along with mother BTC, btcz really looks taking a plunge. But, I'm buying too. Saving some btc to buy a lot of BTCZ now. I think we better keep quiet about these. Let's just make the people see BTCZ is going down. I sure hope it went as low as 10-20 sats, that we can buy. Or even 1 sat, just like verge then. Before going to the moon.

Easteregg69

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 02:23:40 AM

Spread your buy orders all the way down.

If you see a spike in price. Expect it to come down fast soon after.

Until further notice.. Bag at least 90%

What you will be waiting to see is mining price to go up or it won't make sense.

FollowWings

Activity: 173

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2018, 05:21:38 AM

Well said VandarGR!
I graduated as a computer programmer, just to let you know. Im 30 years old and through a lot of suffer and hard time just to let you know.
I own the knowledge that negativity could kill.
Brings down your emotions, getting to feel you pain, blocks - missleads your ways toward your goals, happiness, success. People will get around of you, keeping high distance, means you will be alone with your problems what you caused, your negativity.
Bad mood, anger, pain = 3rd times+ more blocks your way!
Other topic: I was a short trader for 6 month before BitcoinZ, now Im a full time member with all in, and never gonna stop supporting it!
Decentralization is must have for the world.
So even I know stop loss (Bittrex default -10%), do it five times and you will be glad while you lost 50% of your money.
Pro traders if want to get out, can do it way more good even with profit (buying more at low, gives an avarage bought price brings the stop loss border lower, faster to get profit again).
Thats all! And while you could get out, you made profit and pumped the price.
Easteregg69

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:34:45 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2018, 10:48:25 AM by Easteregg69

For fuck sake. Some moderator have fallen in love with me and started deleting my posts. Go away fuckface!

Couldn't even criticize Jesus without getting my post deleted. That scumbag is obviously religious.

Anyways. What i came for: Pic of the day. One month chart.

When do you wanna buy in ?

Easteregg69

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:40:31 AM

Better said before some lucky soul explains his luck..

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: