Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:04:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 162 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - zkSNARKs 21b max POW-Zhash No-Premine No-Dev Tax  (Read 111717 times)
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:32:25 AM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 09:55:19 AM by Easteregg69

There is nothing wrong with the Windows wallet.  It works fine.  Just some people are not wiling to put forth the effort hence we have other wallets.  But then again some people are never happy and will p1ss and p1ss on everything because they think the world owes them something.  I have those people on ignore.
Some people can't handle the truth. You for one.

The windows wallet 1.2.1/1.4.0 is a piece of crap! And that talk about beginner wallets are even crapier!

Don't get stuck with your coins on a Z address. And don't use barterdex and that wallet on the same machine at the same time. Under given circumstances it will give you "invalid and watch only addresses" on the wallet.

About ignore. Go hold your sausage hostage dumbass. Kissing ass won't get you out of this of this one.

Sausage.. That's how naughty it gets.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
abyss26

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

Barterdex and mybitcoinz wallet is cooking here these days. Bartedex has a lot different of wallets.

I showed mybitcoinz wallet to Martin and he just talked about his own day while i was demonstrating. Soo.. I thing that one will do fine.

How did Martin's day go? Anything interesting happen?

Nahhh. He has imaginary people digging trenches.. "Unemployed and pollacks should be treated like.." You know the drill. Mostly talk from a higher level when he rolls out an idea. Meant in a nice way of course.
If he was not jewish you could take him for a nazi..   Cheesy

For some reason i mostly end up in his place when i start with the Hitler jokes. (Hitler joke ? Perhaps more of a riddle: Q: When did Hitler commit suicide ? A: When he got the gas bill.)

Anyways. He is saving money for a scooter. Don't be surprised if he show up with a helmet on one of these days.

BTW. He keeps getting some messages from GB that if he call them they will send him 14.000. (They will probably need his creditcard info with the 3 numbers on the backside). I told him its a scam and we agreed on that.

Moderator!
http://fileserve[Suspicious link removed]agebucket.net/i/00000/b2wu1epd16p7_t.jpg

Suspicious link. I can say hitler, jew, nazi, scam and suicide but i can not show a picture from imagebucket ?
Hope you are allright. I will soon come up with the most naughty word you have ever heard!

Oh boy, it is very apparent you haven't been working with your counselor. I know the mommy and daddy things that happened to you when you were little have caused many issues in your life. It's time to address them head on, forgive, learn, grow and become a person we can like. I know this is a crypto forum however, if you keep shitting the bed at our party we can start here. I will step away from the party and work with you. All the tech is working for us anyway. Your life is more important than crypto.
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 02:57:51 PM

I wonder from the investor's side how much and high can the coin fly and what is the potential for the development of the project in the future? Perhaps now I will buy coins  Smiley

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
abyss26

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 03:32:14 PM

Hello. I'd like to present Monopoly's refferal program.

This is a unique opportunity to earn some ETH without investing anything but your effort in spreading information about our project on the internet! Hard to believe? Well you have got to! We will reward everyone who attracts investors to Monopoly and helps our project develop with Ethereum, not just our project’s tokens!

♨️ How does it work?
You sign up on mnp.live, log into your personal account and receive a referral link. The next step would be advertising our project on your social media, blogs, forums, etc.
Every visit made through your referral link that ends in an MNP token purchase will yield you 10% of the money spent on the purchase in the cryptocurrency it was made with.
In other words, if your referral buys $100 worth of our project’s tokens, you receive a cashback of $10 to your account! It’s super simple! ETH will be sent to the wallet you enter in your personal account on our website!
Begin earning cryptocurrency today! Receive the maximum bonus on your token purchase and cashback from attracted investments! The amount you earn depends on you only!

*IMPORTANT NOTICE! Referral program does not apply to TRM conversion into MNP! Cashback is also not applied to these transactions.

Sorry you wandered into the wrong party with this scam. It's time for you to leave.
Easteregg69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:18:12 PM

Oh boy, it is very apparent you haven't been working with your counselor. I know the mommy and daddy things that happened to you when you were little have caused many issues in your life. It's time to address them head on, forgive, learn, grow and become a person we can like. I know this is a crypto forum however, if you keep shitting the bed at our party we can start here. I will step away from the party and work with you. All the tech is working for us anyway. Your life is more important than crypto.

Sooner or later you will burn if you will not learn.

Avoid. BTCZ wallet 1.2.1/1.4.0.  Coins get stuck on Z adresses and it makes errors when run alongside barterdex!

gregmolnar

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

In case anyone is looking for a mining-os with a BitcoinZ miner, at Cowry OS(https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3687272.0) we've added EWBF Cuda Equihash Miner v0.2 (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4466962.0)
abyss26

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:06:08 PM

Sorry you wandered into the wrong party with this scam. It's time for you to leave.

I have traveled your road and know that sooner or later someone will beat the shit out of you.

Ok now we are getting somewhere, I am sorry you traveled a road and then had the shit beaten of you. feel better now?
Wanna leave your wallet alone for a little and come back to the party?

tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:33:04 PM

Avoid. BTCZ wallet 1.2.1/1.4.0.  Coins get stuck on Z adresses and it makes errors when run alongside barterdex!

No issues on my side. Sure you did everything correct?
Easteregg69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:22:40 PM

I have traveled your road and know that sooner or later someone will beat the shit out of you.

Ok now we are getting somewhere, I am sorry you traveled a road and then had the shit beaten of you. feel better now?
Wanna leave your wallet alone for a little and come back to the party?

You don't get it do you ?

Easteregg69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:25:05 PM

Transfer 10 x 10.000 btcz from Z to T and tell me you get no problems.

If you don't use barterdex you will have no problems there.

One more thing. You promoters. Stop the decentralized preach. This coin is not and will never be decentralized. Not even a community take over will change that.

And abbys. Shut the fuck up till you are out of puberty.

tarmi
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:52:43 PM

One more thing. You promoters. Stop the decentralized preach. This coin is not and will never be decentralized. Not even a community take over will change that.

I'm sorry, but i've transfered more from Z-T and never had any issue of any kind.
And barterdex... Well, i don't use it because it's beta phased. This means bug can occur.

And may i ask, why are you on this topic if all you do is spit on it?
If you believe to have discovered a bug, then report it on Github, like anyone would do instead of using big bald red fonts.
crypt0r3x

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2018, 09:34:19 PM

I'm sorry, but i've transfered more from Z-T and never had any issue of any kind.
And barterdex... Well, i don't use it because it's beta phased. This means bug can occur.

If you believe to have discovered a bug, then report it on Github, like anyone would do instead of using big bald red fonts.

I don't mind - he's keeping our thread bumped. Smiley

BTCZ Address Sharelink: https://btcz.me/cryptorex
BTCZ Send via TXT/SMS Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeGX36c24i0
BTCZ TXT/SMS Codebase: https://github.com/bitcoinz-wallets/TxtZ

Easteregg69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:03:58 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 10:24:50 PM by Easteregg69

Did you test or are you in to play stupid too ?

About barterdex beta phase. What then when its finished and that wallet still got "issues" ? More shithrowing or start solving problems ?

Easteregg69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:05:52 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2018, 11:14:28 PM by Easteregg69

I don't mind - he's keeping our thread bumped. Smiley

Show some attitude and teach those obnoxious bums a lesson. They believe they can talk their way out.

Decentralized my ass! I could serve you shit as chocolate and you would come back for more.

Until one of you nuts can give a clear go:

You can have it in Verdana. Wait. It is Verdana. How do i know ? By testing.

It took two days to move 100.000 BTCZ! And i had 5-10 popups telling me about invalid or watch only addresses on startup before i got it emptied.

Test goes as: Move 10*10.000 BTCZ from a Z to a T adress. And transfer BTCZ to and from barterdex.
Wallet and barterdex must be running on the same machine at the same time.
Do the barterdex test before you do the 10*10.000 transfer test. And vice versa after-woods.

At least 3 of you richies should have a go at it before accept.

About GITHUB. I checked it. Virus report on the wallet. Same problem here. A stupid lazy bum would automatically accept it as a false positive.

Until those tests are done and passed in a satisfying manor you can consider that wallet to be at beta stage.

For amusement during the break:

Stoned for saying jehovah (life of brian)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYkbqzWVHZI

You can watch the full movie on youtube.

Easteregg69

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:54:40 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2018, 12:19:34 AM by Easteregg69

I wonder from the investor's side how much and high can the coin fly and what is the potential for the development of the project in the future? Perhaps now I will buy coins  Smiley

Moneytalk.

If you go in to it. Buy half now and make buy support down to one satoshis with the other half. Give it a month before you buy anymore. After that. Buy a bit every month til its at the price where you want to sell.

Go long term with a lot of small investments instead of one big.

There is still a long way to go before it can be called a potential 10X.

2X is realistic after one or more halvings of blockreward.

I got in at 46 satoshis and find it at 25 today. And that is at a time where btc is chewing carpet. Old mtgox stash is sold of to pay ex-customers these days. Hints. BTC dip.

So far it is a lousy investment to be frank. You could call it "cheap" if you wanna try a positive attitude.

Latest 1000X prediction comes from youtube. NCASH. The coin that does face recognition.. Seeing is believing.

You may call me your financial advisor since noone else want that titel.

MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:18:20 AM

Ya i agree, it does get old....

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:27:36 AM

Ho hum still just waiting on an AMD miner  Embarrassed

As far wallets, I never used anything but "MyBitcoinZ" wallet. Even after the fork I sent a bunch in 10k increments to an exchange and everything still seems to work as it did prior to the fork. Now, I have not tried mining to my wallet yet.... but its sends just fine using coins mined pre fork. I haven't updated it or anything lol its just been a good basic coin wallet. Kiss "Keep it simple stupid"  Grin

Easteregg69

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 12:44:33 AM

I have switched to that wallet. Thank you for keeping me updated on that one.

wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 01:19:18 AM

any chance that DTSM miner will be updated with new algo ? Looks my righs doesn't like EWBF and Zhasher 
MinermanNC
Legendary

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:45:17 AM

I have switched to that wallet. Thank you for keeping me updated on that one.

Yw, ya I really have no complaints with it. But i haven't been able to fully test it since I cant mine right now   Cry

Pages: « 1 ... 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 [99] 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 ... 162 »
  Print  

Jump to: