Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:58:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RED EVERY WHERE.  (Read 2277 times)
TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:50:26 PM

Are you expecting the market to be good all year? of course it needs to rest and to have some cool down,the market has been stabilized from the last few weeks that is why today it started to fail so that those bulls will temporarily rest before they will try to pull up the market,bears and bulls are pulling the market when the other is tired the other one will dominate.

It will be a constant battle between the bulls and the bears. Last 2 weeks, looks like the bulls is on top. However, the bears regain the upperhand and its tough to see bitcoin plummeted below $10K or $9K.

However, its too early to say how long this bearish market will go. I'm sure that everyone was disappointed to see the price goes deep again, however, this is just another test for us. We need to have a lot of patience and do not panic at this crisis. Because we all know that eventually we can recover from and then hit another all-time-high.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yahman

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

Are you expecting the market to be good all year? of course it needs to rest and to have some cool down,the market has been stabilized from the last few weeks that is why today it started to fail so that those bulls will temporarily rest before they will try to pull up the market,bears and bulls are pulling the market when the other is tired the other one will dominate.

It will be a constant battle between the bulls and the bears. Last 2 weeks, looks like the bulls is on top. However, the bears regain the upperhand and its tough to see bitcoin plummeted below $10K or $9K.

However, its too early to say how long this bearish market will go. I'm sure that everyone was disappointed to see the price goes deep again, however, this is just another test for us. We need to have a lot of patience and do not panic at this crisis. Because we all know that eventually we can recover from and then hit another all-time-high.

agree with you on everything!  Cool
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:53:11 PM
Last edit: March 09, 2018, 12:05:06 AM by kotajikikox

That's normal market forces especially crypto which is very volatile.
My portfolio ath, lost around 60% already, but overall I'm still up by 200%.

I agree with you mate loses is a part of movement in the marketcap, just calm and relax because as virtual currencies the price movements is unpredictable.
I also a lot of loses now due to price staright dip down again the in the market.

ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:08:43 AM

I lost 500 percent in 2 months and I really want to forget about crypto-currencies  Undecided
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:15:42 AM

Its only normal for all of the altcoins to turn red in their designated values. Its been three months now that almost of the altcoins are in dip , because the price of bitcoin goes down and the price of altcoins also follow. All the altcoins in my portfolio are also all in red. And i am just waiting and holding them until they where back on track , until i can sell them in a much higher price , to gain much more profit from them.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:17:37 AM

Yes all of them are red and drop pretty significant, all of that because of the binance, and it's going to red for some time, but don't worry it will back like normal, this month the price still unstable there will be a lot of sudden drop down so be careful to choose your investment

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:24:18 AM

Yes all of them are red and drop pretty significant, all of that because of the binance, and it's going to red for some time, but don't worry it will back like normal, this month the price still unstable there will be a lot of sudden drop down so be careful to choose your investment

In my view, these drops are caused by different reasons, including hacking, technical issues, exchange bugs as we can see, I think they are all big whale games to earn more coins, so I choose to hold tightly.
virtualhero

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:55:09 AM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.
It is your responsibility to update yourself on what is going on in the market. Besides it is your investment and not ours. To be aware on the situation there was no ban going on, it is already an old news. Everytime bitcoin rise, altcoin would fall. If you see bitcoin falls together with altcoins, it means whales are cashing out to fiat to create FUD.
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:02:59 AM

It is red, it was red & green before so nothing to worry about. Since it is decentralized & volatiles are thing that are close to cryptocurrency market, it will happen at anytime no one can control this situation atm.
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:03:07 AM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.
This is the disadvantage of holding a many couns in your wallet. If the coins got red.like now, all coins ate in the color red so if the all coin has red your wallet wil be affected because you hold to many coins. We cannot longer avoid it.ypu just need to believe that it eill rise up again
fiorilia

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:10:40 AM

the negative news about crypto a few months ago still has a great effect until today. in fact, I think all investors feel this. the safest choice is merely holding the coins for a long time until it reaches a high price again, if not sell but certainly just get big losses.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:12:46 AM

Yeah, I understand how it feels to have another bloodbath in Bitcoin and other altcoins. However, this is just pretty normal people. One of the reasons that the price fell is because of increased regulation that SEC requires cryptocurrency exchanges to register with their respective agencies.

The dip is just temporary like the ones we've experienced in mid-January to early February, but it will be worth it in the long-term. Calm down people, it's just part of the game. Crypto world is so unpredictable, so just learn how to manage your risks.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
rajatjain

Activity: 210
Merit: 16

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 03:23:21 AM

I don't understand why so many people are fearful of the regulations. Regulations will somehow legitimize cryptocurrencies if done in the right manner. I am fed up of news channels showing one image of bitcoin and the image of terrorism and hackers in the other, somehow reducing bitcoin to a payment used by the hackers and for financing all the wrong things in the world.
Considering the altcoins moving southwards, there is a simple point, that it is linked to bitcoin so if bitcoin goes down, the altcoins go down. Some regulations can help the crypto community which would eliminate the fake ICOs from the scene and make it extremely tough for the non serious ICOs to raise money. Time has gone for ICOs to simply put up a whitepaper and walk away with millions. The bitconnect types and the other mining ponzi ones still need to be rooted out. The only bad thing coming out of regualations would be higher taxation which will slow down the incoming money into crypto market and affect the exuberant growth patterns which bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies showed in the previous years.

RDNX

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:30:53 AM

I don't understand why so many people are fearful of the regulations. Regulations will somehow legitimize cryptocurrencies if done in the right manner. I am fed up of news channels showing one image of bitcoin and the image of terrorism and hackers in the other, somehow reducing bitcoin to a payment used by the hackers and for financing all the wrong things in the world.
Considering the altcoins moving southwards, there is a simple point, that it is linked to bitcoin so if bitcoin goes down, the altcoins go down. Some regulations can help the crypto community which would eliminate the fake ICOs from the scene and make it extremely tough for the non serious ICOs to raise money. Time has gone for ICOs to simply put up a whitepaper and walk away with millions. The bitconnect types and the other mining ponzi ones still need to be rooted out. The only bad thing coming out of regualations would be higher taxation which will slow down the incoming money into crypto market and affect the exuberant growth patterns which bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies showed in the previous years.

I agree with some points of your argument. Yes, I know many ICO right now only planned to exit scam. But do you think regulation can solve that issue very clearly? No. In this world, no regulation can stop bad people trying to stealing other people money. Regulation only can reduce the fake ICO, but can't vanish it.
Nboramir

Activity: 538
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

again a few speculation news and then panic sales. Those who cause the market to fall constantly. My wallet is sunny day, especially I have a loss of 80% in 4 months. But anyway, I'm taking away from taking. It will surely get the value you deserve, coins.
spikyz

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:56:17 AM

good time to topup, but i myself almost finish the fiat, only for essential now..

the bleed is real,
BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 08:14:03 AM

it normal in crypto the first rule in crypto is just invest what you can afford to lose HODL

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

yap. the price going down so big. many people lost they money. i always open the market and what i see is red, red and red. and the price not going better. maybe this year not bitcoin year. but we hope is getting stable.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Landakhitam

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:25:40 AM

it normal in crypto the first rule in crypto is just invest what you can afford to lose HODL

yes this is very normal in the world of crypto currency,
and I'm sure after red there will be green. stay calm and relax Smiley
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

What is the current short-term trend? So my buddy, the trend is very REDUCE. All major candles are falling candles, and these candles have large volume support. I think we should divide capital and invest with DCA your money. I have buy 0.5 btc at 17k, and still HOLD or buy more if can  Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: