Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:46:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RED EVERY WHERE.  (Read 2277 times)
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:44:26 AM

The market is down and almost every coin is in the red zone.  but don't forget where we come from.  We saw a rise like never before. Do you think it's normal (for an asset/stock) to rise 500% in a few months?  The stock markets call it a fantastic year when stocks rise 20%...  Look at the bigger picture starting around 2016.  Look at those graphs and you'll see a huge rise, still...  The real problem is the amount of noobs entering the field at BTC prices of >$10k.  they see their investments turn red.  For us 'veterans' , we'e still in profits (and a lot that is). 

If you look objectively at the numbers and the market, there's nothing alarming you're right. We're still in profit. But this time is being long now. Since January, we do not have seen lots of green in the graph and it  would be good to remind ourselves the euphoric moments of the rise!

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manlyxman

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:45:13 AM

2018 seems to be a horrible year for cryptocurrencies as the exchange rate continues to fall on both Bitcoin and altcoins. This market faces a lot of negative news as well as government bans, which makes Bitcoin and altcoins exchange rates drop in the first three months of the year. To cut losses, you should exchange cryptos you are investing in USDT and then wait for the market to recover in exchange rates.

Yeah not off to a great start.

But with that being said, i don't think this dip will last for a long time so hodlnig is what i'd recommend for now.
hansbans

Activity: 380
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

Yesterday, we had such a great decline that today it has turned green again. I hope that we will never again have such big drops and the trend trend will end. Now we need a growing market and see the higher prices Smiley

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:46:50 AM

Good time to buy mate, make this upportunity to double your holdings if you truly believe that it will increase in the future mate. If you dont have enough profit to buy more, just hold it mate.
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

Your not alone, we are all patiently waiting for the starting of new better season on crypto currencies. This is a test, and we have seen this many times. I think the best time would be on June onward, just like from previous years.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
kakawin

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:04:20 PM

Your not alone, we are all patiently waiting for the starting of new better season on crypto currencies. This is a test, and we have seen this many times. I think the best time would be on June onward, just like from previous years.
Nobody knows for sure when the good growth of the crypto-currency market will begin, but everyone is waiting for it very much. Everyone is already tired of the constant decline in coin prices. Perhaps the growth will be in the summer, perhaps not, but growth should definitely be this year.
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 08:53:24 PM

The market is down and almost every coin is in the red zone.  but don't forget where we come from.  We saw a rise like never before. Do you think it's normal (for an asset/stock) to rise 500% in a few months?  The stock markets call it a fantastic year when stocks rise 20%...  Look at the bigger picture starting around 2016.  Look at those graphs and you'll see a huge rise, still...  The real problem is the amount of noobs entering the field at BTC prices of >$10k.  they see their investments turn red.  For us 'veterans' , we'e still in profits (and a lot that is). 
The stock market and crypto currencies are whole different thing. You can not compare this two in any way. Both behave differently on different occasion. Even though the price of crypto currency went up a lot, we can not expect the price to fall drastically, as new investors are the ones who end up suffering.

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
BitkoinJonny

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:06:16 PM

Don't worry and HODL. Everything will be OK. Market will grow up)
white.raiden

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:07:37 PM

It seems like cryptocurrencies are particularly volatile right now, and even the smallest hint of negative news can send the market into the red again. It might be a good idea to pause trading for now until some more stability is attained.
gilabusuk1

Activity: 311

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:10:13 PM

we should be able to be mature if playing in the world of cryptocurrency because of course here the nature of fluctuations cryptocurrency does not always rise but decreased as well and now it is down because some things and one of them is binance got hacked yesterday

myigitcoin

Activity: 233

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:13:37 PM

I am boring about price. I hate red colour anymore. I want to come back time as green times. please dont sell anymore anything .
Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 805

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:14:13 PM

It seems like cryptocurrencies are particularly volatile right now, and even the smallest hint of negative news can send the market into the red again. It might be a good idea to pause trading for now until some more stability is attained.

But at least we can breath a sigh of relief because it looks like we are slowly bouncing and recovering from most of the weeks downtrend. Almost all major coins has gains today. So lets take a breather and see how it goes this weekends as usually more dumping happen during that time.

But I have to disagree that we need to pause trading because the market is volatile. On the contrary, this is a good way to make a profit because you can take advantage of it. You can buy them at cheap price and can easy sell it with at least 10-20% margin of profit.
zaganda

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:56:11 PM

Do not survive soon all shines in green Wink I'm sure this is evolution and our future Wink I hope without war will cost  Smiley Smiley Smiley
brymer

Activity: 4

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:59:43 PM

Do not survive soon all shines in green Wink I'm sure this is evolution and our future Wink I hope without war will cost  Smiley Smiley Smiley
I hope you're right!
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:24:57 AM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.
I know you are very worried about your property but please be calm. The market goes down and goes up, that is their cycle. At the moment, my assets have fallen by more than 50% and I feel it is normal for me to know that after a week my assets will recover. Think positively and optimistically, or you can read many books on how to evaluate the cost of the altcoins to help you not to worry.
insomnia79

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:08:25 AM

Yes, this is the time for us to buy and invest in coin and support the ICO I hope every ICO will success and all of the ICO will be success even the situation of crypto still in red, but we must use this opportunity to make invest and get benefit in the future
Razerglass
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:17:21 AM

Bear markets are best times to invest in cryptocurrencies.Let's take bitcoin itself and compare price to the 2013 market crash price. If you gonna to buy bitcoin in case of price lost its value more than 80% later you will be able to sell for 400% after waiting few month. Cycle repeats itslef every single year and only experienced traders are able to grab it as professional.

██░                                             
 ▓██▓░                                           
  ▓█████▓▒░                                  ░▒██░
    ▓███████▓▒░                           ░▓▓██▓ 
      ▒█████████▓▒                     ░▓████▓   
        ░█████▓████▓▒                 ▓████▓░   
          ░▓███▓▓▓▓███▓░            ▒██▓▓█▒     
             ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒         ░███▓▓█▒       
               ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓       ▓███▓▓█▒       
                ▒██▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒   ▒███████▓         
                 ░██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                   ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒                 
                    ▒█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░     
                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   
                   ░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   
              ▒▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▒▒░   ░   
         ▒▓██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░                   
|
|
🛵 Connecting Travellers All Around The World 🛵 

Socially Powered Search Engine for the Travel & Tourism Industry
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
One-Pager
Ann Thread
|
Medium
Youtube
Instagram
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:33:04 AM

i would advice not to buy. There are a lot of bad news about regulations from USA and other countries, and this is going to be destroyed very soon.

If you buy, do it with the money YOU CAN AFFORD LOSING (because you will lose it).

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:39:34 AM

Red are everywhere and not only you are suffering this kind of market. Even me my portfolio was on red and negative side for months now. If I were you hold into your coins or bitcoins and if you have funds buy some for the amount that you can afford. Invest in this bearish trend soon will realized market will on uptrend.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:57:39 AM

today is starting for recovery hopefully, mine got -70%  of my folio. i still believe my holdings for slowly recover from the bad days. and i think this isnormal for the cryptoworld. just focus on bounties and other activities.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: