Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:02:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RED EVERY WHERE.  (Read 2277 times)
aiviaa485

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:38:38 PM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

I suggest you not all in to trade, so there is a back up when Altoins down.

suppose you have 1 Bitcoin, so it is processed to trade about 0.5 Bitcoin.

so when it's down all you still have 0.5 for Back Up.

good luck !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
muathuvang106

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

Your not alone, we are all patiently waiting for the starting of new better season on crypto currencies. This is a test, and we have seen this many times. I think the best time would be on June onward, just like from previous years.
bjmpoker001

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:25:10 PM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

Just stay relax and never panic selling. Red and green is normal for cryptocurrency.
If the market of crypto gone too high, there will be a falling market later.
What we can do when the market red is never sell our good coins. hold it for better price in the future.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
13risingforce

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

I advise to stay calm and be patient in looking at market conditions for now, I also feel a bit of the effect. But that's the market condition in bitcoin, hard to guess.
Some coins have different outward influences on their price, it is difficult to figure out what may affect the price of every existing coin of the market, especially bitcoin. But surely later on the market price will increase as usual, so stay patient and do not panic too.
hetecon

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

Viarium.io - DECENTRALIZED VR WORLD

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

The market has declined, but I think that this is not for long and now it is worth buying coins because later it will be too late.

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

We’ve been experiencing this situation since the start of the year, I don’t feel any worry about it. By looking at the charts, it seems that the movement is pretty normal and it’s still going up and down. We just have to remain calm and wait for a few months until the market fully recovers. The red is just temporary, it will soon turn green.
pwndyu

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:59:49 PM

If we talk about the prospects for the recovery of the market and the transition to an increase in the cost of crypto and Bitcoin in particular. That's the reason for this will be the emergence of positive news. As soon as the press information about the changes that can stimulate the market, prices will go up. It remains only to wait.
budafanta

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

surely the market needs to restart or pullback so that these bulls can rest these are just normal thing with our market's volatility it could rise and fall all of a sudden,surely it will recover few hour or days from now and you should be happy because you can get a lot of profits when you buy from the dips.
zzohar432

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:02:08 AM

What do you want a market that always goes up? green all the year? of course it will have some reds because the bulls are too tired right now so these bears came to our maket,corrections from the few weeks of stabilize coin is really a normal thing,do not panic because it will only worsen the situation that we are in,wait for the market to rebounce and im sure you will be making a lot of money.
cbeew3

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:06:35 AM

At the beginning of this year, the market experienced a large area of decline, and the decline was very serious. I think this is a normal phenomenon, so I purchased a lot of cryptocurrencies during this period, waiting for the market to pick up. The market began to rise in April, but the rate of increase was not great, and it has now begun to fall, which made me very confused.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:14:09 AM

At the beginning of this year, the market experienced a large area of decline, and the decline was very serious. I think this is a normal phenomenon, so I purchased a lot of cryptocurrencies during this period, waiting for the market to pick up. The market began to rise in April, but the rate of increase was not great, and it has now begun to fall, which made me very confused.
in the beginning of this year, the market will start at sad price, it starting in avalanche or breakdown because the market seems so low in starting of the year and in unexpectedly happenings it has been continue till the month of the march so that the price are low now if we observe. but I know that they do all they need to do just to make it to the higher price again
UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:21:37 AM

Everybody wants a market recovery, you can see that from the daily posts on the forums, but bitcoin and the alts are still so far refusing to deliver on those hopes. $9,300 is an important level in Bitcoin as so far there have been 4 attempts to breach this level and all have failed to hold foe more than a few days at most. Once that level has been properly taken out we will see a slow recovery phase.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
lalatao74

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:17:13 AM

What happens in the market? I thought that we will soon have to go up, but judging by the fact that I'm watching here, we are very rapidly going down, this movement on the market is very sad for people and prices.
Raidzin

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:26:04 AM

Now only the middle of the year begins. What do you expect from the market after the political shock, so much attention and influence of bears with bulls. Especially the bitcoin bubble. All forecasts are only for the end of the year. What will happen in the year nobody knows.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:30:22 AM

It was red a few weeks back then it was all green then it went red again. Good thing I am not an investor nor a trader. Bad thing though I won't be able to buy in the deep lows and sell at the good highs. It really take a good risk taker to become rich and I do not have that calibre yet haha.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
sunrise.now

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:25:36 PM

It seems like cryptocurrencies are particularly volatile right now, and even the smallest hint of negative news can send the market into the red again. It might be a good idea to pause trading for now until some more stability is attained.
lanis8306

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:43:02 AM

It's just a matter of time before market will be stable again. This type of thing happens yearly at this type of time
tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:54:07 PM

What is this? Bitcoin has dropped to 5.5% compared to yesterday. A dense red on the Crypto market. Bitcoin is struggling to keep up with its value. I am a little bit worried about Bitcoin seeing a sharp decline in value, but hopefully this is the low point for Bitcoin to add value in the coming days.
tdtduy

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:01:04 PM

I think so. In the past two weeks, when Bitcoin approached $ 10.00, I was really excited and believe that Bitcoin is gaining momentum. But Bitcoin can not even reach $ 10,000. Struggling to reach the $ 10,000 mark, Bitcoin easily slipped to $ 8,300 quickly. Indeed, bitcoin values ​​change rapidly and chaotic. I feel worry.
pakole69

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

OPEN Platform - Powering Blockchain Acceptance

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 02:08:23 PM

I'm already tired of these red numbers everywhere. when will everything be fine and the market will be green for at least one week?

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: