Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:29:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RED EVERY WHERE.  (Read 2277 times)
Minor Miner
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1012

Be A Digital Miner

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:08:05 PM

I the strom is about to go and to be over and we will be able to see finally the bright green colour just hodl even more we will get there soon

I also hope that soon the market will turn green. After all, the drawdown can not last forever. Whales bought cheap coins and now they must make a profit. And in order to make a profit they must push bitcoin to the moon.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SurFlowCrypto

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:08:23 PM

she is starting to rebound a bit
mangkanor

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:25:12 PM

You need to calm down because if you did panic selling it will only worsen the situation of the market,let the market breathe because it was too tough to run bull runs from the past few weeks that is why it needs some correction,hold your coins until the market has recovered so you will lessen the losses you already have.

kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:32:36 PM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.
I think its normal that we lost some percentage in our portfolio and I think the reason is the panic selling of some people because some news of hacking. But I believe that market will be normal again we need a little patients.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
ggameon

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:34:25 PM

i agree with the logic of "not panic selling" but come on people.
Some who bought in december, have lost 80% of their investment  lol
You can't say don't panic, sure panic away. We'll go up, but how, when etc nobody knows.
I wish i knew.
Personally bought in a few dips ...well at least i thought they were the dips and things couldn't go lower, but they did.

There is a silent war going on, governments and news agencies are scaring people.
They begin with ban of crypto, and then say they want to keep criminals out of the market and regulate the market. What sticks to peoples mind is the word "BANNNN". This is not coincidence, it is planned by governments etc

Crypto is supposed to be the "enemy"of governments, that is its nature and the community should emphesize that. It is not just a investment opportunity ...it is an ideology. Keep the goverments in the dark about our lives.

So people should support this ideology/ idea and not just the profit from this vision of future................
makuhpal

Activity: 256

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:35:37 PM

What do you want a market that always goes up? green all the year? of course it will have some reds because the bulls are too tired right now so these bears came to our maket,corrections from the few weeks of stabilize coin is really a normal thing,do not panic because it will only worsen the situation that we are in,wait for the market to rebounce and im sure you will be making a lot of money.

bratbu

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 10:46:50 PM

This is really expected because the market is so stable from the past few weeks that is why today it is getting pullback or reversal,this is how the market works and we should all be adopting to the market situation we are in to so that we wont be panicking everytime the market has started to collapse or fail.

☁   Casper API   ☁
Platform for DApp developers for decentralized data storage around the world
TelegramFacebookwww.casperproject.ioGithubTwitterANN
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:17:55 AM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.
There weren’t any regulation or bans to the cryptos in the recent time, I think the reason behind falling of bitcoin and other alts was due to the news that binance was compromised. Binance had been attacked and one of the bots of binance started selling coins that people held in bitcoin and later converted them to other coin to pump a coin to a certain height.

Many people lost their investment and therefore, there was downfall in crypto market as binance is one of the biggest crypto exchange. Its fine now, I think the cryptos will bounce back again soon. This dip is time to buy.
kinki32

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:22:34 AM

Red trend soon must be over because we got a long correction. For bitcoin needs get more and more dominance then everything is possible for price.
dragonhunter11

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:29:40 AM

I have seen a lot of people saying they are still up about 200%. However, as a newbie just entered around January, I have lost around 70% and still losing.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:34:36 AM

I have seen a lot of people saying they are still up about 200%. However, as a newbie just entered around January, I have lost around 70% and still losing.
Not only newbies are still losing even the experts because market is really volatile. Most in lose but if you sold yours totally in lose. Good is hold our coins until such time market were in green marks.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

but its green everywhere,look at the market ..you sucking weak people,losing just 20% and crying like a baby,what if you lose 90% of your capital,you will kill yourself?if your afraid of losing go away.this is not your place,because crypto is only for tough person,whos willing to gamble everything for the coins they trusted
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:51:55 AM

That's normal market forces especially crypto which is very volatile.
My portfolio ath, lost around 60% already, but overall I'm still up by 200%.
Yes, the crypto market is quite volatile and is highly affected by the news, media or government. Just the news about binance been hacked made quite much panic sell and the crypto moved southwards sharply. People have lost quite much of money cause of panic selling and such dips, but quite many people also have made profit by buying in the correction. Dips and rises shows that the market is alive and there is volume.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:09:23 AM

This is just market circulation and this is normal, after a long bullish and parabollic chart in bitcoin and most of alt now time to corrections after this correction and then came the volatile and back to bullsih, so i just skip the current situation and wait for Q3 and Q4, but now are the best time to invest, since the price are a lot of discount.

enjotan

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:13:30 AM

this is happening almost to everyone who holds altcoin.
I think this is a common thing even though it is now so gripping with a pretty crazy drop. but now everything is starting to grow and green. hopefully this is the beginning back to move upwards.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:15:10 AM

As always, the news has done its work and people began to panic, as a result we see such sad numbers and lose a lot of money. But I think this is not the first time such, so we just have to wait for its time.
Basketball5

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:24:56 AM

The market plummeted because of the news of mt gox selling off their Bitcoins. People sold off.

Now is the best time to get more altcoins now at a cheaper price and ride the waves
Ewinsane

Activity: 980
Merit: 523

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:32:11 AM

Yesterday, there were a lot of negative news on the market, which so much could ruin the market, it seems to me that everything is beginning to recover, but I realized again that now very much depends on the news.
It seems like it is starting to recover, but it isn’t, still it will dip again a bit before it recovers and stabilizes at some point for some extended period. The market is volatile currently , so nothing can be said. I am still hoping the total market cap will drop below 350 billion, before it rises again.

And yes, it also depends highly on upcoming news as news and FUD from people have seem to affect bitcoin and other crypto currencies widely.
nesso

Activity: 629
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:43:12 AM

the downtrend has not yet come to an end. we also see constant negative news. the binance - api hack, like the mtgox thing. it is very normal that we are seeing the red colors and everything is falling in price. today everything is green and prices are rising
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 08:50:03 AM

I dont know why always red if i need some money. Its sad if i didnt need some money it will be going to green. Maybe i should have emergency money for my life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: