Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:57:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RED EVERY WHERE.  (Read 2277 times)
mrdelacrua

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:48:44 AM

I used to love blockfolio. We'd sit down together, she was always happy and had something good to tell me. Now I'll be out with friends, having a good time, and she's always there, yelling at me, beeping... reminding me how bad the day was, how much money I lost.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sucix

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:58:39 AM

2018 seems to be a horrible year for cryptocurrencies as the exchange rate continues to fall on both Bitcoin and altcoins. This market faces a lot of negative news as well as government bans, which makes Bitcoin and altcoins exchange rates drop in the first three months of the year. To cut losses, you should exchange cryptos you are investing in USDT and then wait for the market to recover in exchange rates.

Or just hold, this situation must be temporally, sone times it is better to switch off lsptop for several weeks.

Several weeks is not enough to wait to gain our capital back to normal before this bearish happen.
We need much longer than several weeks like several months so we can see the price start bullish again in Q2 or Q3.

annicketucufaw

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:07:05 AM

Its very normal because there are bad news everywhere, not really sure if crypto value is being manipulated again so others can buy the coin at low price. I've seen this so many times, like the news from South Korea before that they will ban crypto, btc price reached almost 5k USD but went up again. I am suspecting that a group of people is manipulating this to again profit. Don't worry, it will rise up again, time of the year also affect the price of the coin based on my experience, usually it starts to increase Q4 and starts of Q1 of the  year.

Eth address: 0x84da215D0558B308f9804a8b535e43b2f4f8056f
Ronin: ronin:8a9982982d41a808ab5fb7a23139a4164e0cb945
Man21

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:09:28 AM

This is not first times exchange get hacked, so the market will back to normal again, just relax and wait for amonth so the price can be going to ATH again. Wait in a few month patiently can be give good profit.

What do you mean first time? There have been several time that the exchange got hack.
Maybe this is your first experience but i wnat to tell you that this is not first time so be aware to unreputable exchange.
JPablo

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:21:16 AM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

This not the first time happen in the crypto that the fall of value is going to much low and hard to rise back.Its naturally normal amd we dont jave to worry about that because the value of crypto coins will be rising upa again and just be wait.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:19:43 AM

Do not panic and withdraw your money from the crypto-currency market, it's just a correction after the popularity boom
I, too, look with melancholy as all my coins fall. Even projects that have large partners and super promising ideas are greatly lost in value. I believe that this is a temporary phenomenon.  Sad
I think it's better if you be calm everytime the market have dumping because when panicked it will cause to do something that you will regret. The better we can do is to wait until everything will be alright and make yet your patience lengthen so you can do waiting and not to be impatient that cause you bored or when the market is goes down even more that cause you panic.
I will hold on as long as I can.  Smiley I perfectly understand that it is impossible to sell coins now, under no circumstances. The market will certainly begin to recover, sooner or later.

With the decline of the currency crypto we do not have to panic we still win at the end of the year must be patient. we will survive with little damage, yes there is a general decline, of course, none of us are satisfied but we still have assets that every time we can let go.
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:26:54 AM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.

I think we are left no choice by the government but to support regulation than getting everything banned. Last year, there's always a coin that is gaining 100% on cmc everyday but now it's just 10%-50%.
manggis97

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:32:27 AM

This situation still normal and happen many times since cryptocurrency born, but in the long term the cryptocurrency will continue growing. Some issue about regulation and hacking just make effect short times and the market will continue bullish run in the long term. Because currently cryptocurrency and the technology behind it still young and will be continously in development and use in many different kind of industry.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:41:48 AM

This situation still normal and happen many times since cryptocurrency born, but in the long term the cryptocurrency will continue growing. Some issue about regulation and hacking just make effect short times and the market will continue bullish run in the long term. Because currently cryptocurrency and the technology behind it still young and will be continously in development and use in many different kind of industry.
I agree with you . At this time most of all altcoin prices are down and market capitalization is decreasing rapidly in a few days. I think this can be considered a good opportunity for people to invest or wait for cheaper price because I am sure in the coming time the market will continue to decline and will recover in May

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:24:56 AM

The value of cryptocurrency is dropping maybe this is because of the recent hacking attempt on Binance that made the holders panic and sold their cryptocurrency. We can always say that whenever there is a negative news we can always expect a drop on crypto values.
yurenchuang7125

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:45:14 AM

It seems that cryptocurrencies are now particularly volatile, even with the smallest negative news, and may yet again push the market to red.

I don't think this is an opportunity to sell and buy, we should be waiting for some time, I believe the password will not die, it will be helpful to people.
tjery

Activity: 210
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

and bad news everywhere fundamentally takes over everything. but I'm sure the market will recover in next month, with many countries going to legalize bitcoin. in the current market conditions, the best thing to do is hold. bull run will coming soon

█ █      TIPPER TM   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY      █ █
████████████    ICO LIVE NOW    ████████████
|    Telegram    |    Whitepaper    |    Twitter    |
Faruque312

Activity: 490

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
March 18, 2018, 05:50:01 AM

dont be serious, market can go red but after some days it can recover automatically, red zone says green zone near from us, so when you are in red area you can buy and hold for green signals.

terlesbogli

Activity: 155
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

I've been noticed this past few weeks bitcoins go down not only the bitcoins but also the other altcoins go down on markets well this is the right time to buy bitcoins and other potential coin while in low prices. I think one of the reasons why this happening last week i have a message in my gmail and i saw one of my email is about google wants to ban cryptocurrecies advertisements in google. This will have a huge effect on crypto world if ever.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:59:02 AM

dont be serious, market can go red but after some days it can recover automatically, red zone says green zone near from us, so when you are in red area you can buy and hold for green signals.
yes i think so, but the fact that after i bought the coin, the price was still down.
idk why, the market looks like no support (always break the support)
MasNizzer

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:11:01 AM

yes just calm down,
basically we have to be patient to see the price reduction in market now,
we just wait until price go up.
snazir
Copper Member

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:07:33 AM

The Pump season is sure to Come,do not be in a hurry to get profit, we can recover slowly until the second quarter. just monitor the dips and if you have some extra Funds,  Most of the investors haven't understood the cryptoeconomy yet that how it Works. I think we should divide capital and invest with DCA your Money. I am happy because the altcoins are indeed Pumping,, & the recent hacking attempt on Binance that made the holders panic";
millar1988

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:16:17 AM

where there is red there is always green . dont be panic dont sale your coin in a bad market .  this time i am just keep watching and keep calm i dont follow any social media panic news just try to focus on basic i think its good for me. when market red try to buy some good coin its always profitable.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:21:21 AM

that's normal in the market now because we cannot handle the price of any coins/tokens but things gonna happen I suspect that the banning all crypto adds and bitcoin in any country that affects the markets now because the investors reduce and most of people think negative way about digital currencies.
AiwaDima

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:23:44 AM

It's such a market that it can grow as fast and fall as it is, any news that it has on the price of various coins has a lot to do with it, so we lose some of our profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: