Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:14:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RED EVERY WHERE.  (Read 2277 times)
blazingshockwave

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

Astorgame.com | ICO is LIVE | Get Your Bonus

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:15:32 AM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.
Mt. Gox is releasing or selling their bitcoin that is why there is a red market that is going on right now. I think it will takes time to recover before bitcoin make another all time high. Better enjoy the vacation and comeback when the red market is over.

Astorgame.com  | eSports & Online Gambling | ICO is LIVE
BONUS for early investors
▬▬▬ ◈◈  Website ◈◈  Whitepaper ◈◈  ANN thread ◈◈  Facebook ◈◈  Twitter ◈◈  Telegram ▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
brelok777

Activity: 160

Decentralizing Wealth Building Investment Opportu

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:23:13 AM

If the market is still red - it means someone needs it. The market is very speculative. Large players trade on the market according to their scenario. And each time this scenario is different.

cryptokingdom

Activity: 236

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:28:28 AM

There is no way we will not have fluctuation in the market as far as cryptocurrency market is concern. Just make sure you make profit when the market is green.

TelegramTwitter ❰❰❰❰❰❰  TERRAGREEN  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ Reddit  ● Medium
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●  GREENPAPER  ●  ICO Website  ●  ANN THREAD  ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
janpec1000

Activity: 179
Merit: 100

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:34:28 AM

If the market is still red - it means someone needs it. The market is very speculative. Large players trade on the market according to their scenario. And each time this scenario is different.
Worst of all those who are prof trader. Trade now is very difficult. Panic sell is so close that it is enough any light reason for this. And whales use it. Some bad news, some rumors, some etc. And here it is

Hienhienhb

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

hey everyone, we should keep calm and not panic sell because when the market go down, it always has to go up again, don't be a tasty food for the sharks Smiley
MatjaCoin

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:39:55 AM

Lol, I love it, all red!!

I mean, why isn't the price even lower? Sad

I'am waiting for march dropout, bitcoin can even get to 1000EUR!! Cheesy lol if you believe in smurfs... I mean, dunno, but some people on this forum has said that btc will fall to 1000$,  but they said that before it has even fall under 5000EUR and also don't forget, last year the lowest price of btc was in March,

Will it happen again? so I can buy bitcoin for 1000EUR? hahaha
Nerkata

Activity: 75
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:40:27 AM

Gosh, some posts are just so painful to read. It isn't always the "whales'" fault. It isn't alway some kind of conspiracy. It is simply the nature of cryptocurrencies. It's a tech in its infancy and although it is a promising one it still is a high risk speculation. People who cannot stomach volatility should sell their holdings and leave in peace.

●COTI (http://coti.io)●CURRENCY OF THE INTERNET (http://coti.io)●
Isaak Bitcoin

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:41:09 AM

Please note that all these falls occur against the backdrop of positive news about the cryptocurrency. The market is artificially manipulated by speculators, it is necessary to somehow regulate the rate of bitcoin.

lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:42:53 AM

yes there is a general decline, especially in the two day market, of course, none of us are satisfied but we should not panic We still win at the end now the years have to be patient. we will survive with least damage
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:46:44 AM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.
Yes, my stock has lost 51% compared to before the red market. This is really a red alert in the crypto market and I think the cause is due to the impact of whales and sharks. Those people have made the market rattling and scared many people and sold their coins to preserve their capital. That is my thoughts on the cause of this volatility. Anybody have any other opinion?
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:47:13 AM

Yes all of them are red and drop pretty significant, all of that because of the binance, and it's going to red for some time, but don't worry it will back like normal, this month the price still unstable there will be a lot of sudden drop down so be careful to choose your investment

In my view, these drops are caused by different reasons, including hacking, technical issues, exchange bugs as we can see, I think they are all big whale games to earn more coins, so I choose to hold tightly.
Better to do that, don't play with the whales because for sure it will just let you make a huge mistake, whales can move coins according to what directions they wanted to go, the value is really affected by such news but the impact might just be done by big holders, holding your coins and never to sell into panic will be the best option for us, it will recover and it bounce back much stronger, just be patient and keep aiming for much bigger value than to sell out with big loses.
Triss Merigold

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 11:52:10 AM

At the moment, the situation is stabilized and many coins came in netralnoe position. All because of the hacking of one of the largest exchanges Binance. Recently, they have been so often hacked that the negative in the news exceeds the positive

sangalangdavid

Activity: 443
Merit: 100

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:02:41 PM

It is true that red is everywhere but it is very sad that our coins is also in red. I don't have any idea when the coins will go high in price but I suggest that if you don't need money that much, keep holding. It might get high again just wait and be patient.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
FrontierObscura

Activity: 23

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:04:43 PM

Yep, looking at the portfolio it looks like everyday is just +10% and then -30%
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:05:41 PM

this is just getting better and better.
each time there is a drop in altcoins it just proves how bubbly and hyped up they were because they won't recover from drops like this and many of them will actually die thanks to these drops.

and as for bitcoin drop the good news is that it is flushing all the newbie weak hands out of the market. so for example idiots who read comment above that is saying $1000 and sell is a good news for all of us because less idiots means the next rally will be much stronger without any idiot left to panic sell Wink

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:18:12 PM

It's just drowning economy of the crypto currency and nothing much. One of the rich guy in the crypto currency gox, sold his millions and that's why the market is going down. Though he sold equivalent bitcoins the whole crypto currency got painted with red colour. The reason is simple, fear of the people got them to sell everything. Apart from that people might be selling alts for the money and so by using that money they could just buy more and more of them. That could be your answer I guess.
Akolade66

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 12:20:44 PM

It's just a matter of time before market will be stable again. This type of thing happens yearly at this type of time

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:36:29 PM

and as for bitcoin drop the good news is that it is flushing all the newbie weak hands out of the market. so for example idiots who read comment above that is saying $1000 and sell is a good news for all of us because less idiots means the next rally will be much stronger without any idiot left to panic sell Wink

Oh I love this seeing those hands dumping everything they have and later on posting here and mocking that they've loss or quitting cryptos. They surely selling now and will buy again when the price is recovering. What a dumb people. Buy high sell low. Grin

SUBSCRIBE NOW
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:41:20 PM

Yup its normal in Crypto Industry and currently market is very saturated.There is a great drop in BTC value and other Altcoins are correlated with BTC.When BTC price goes up same happen with other Altcoins and vise versa.Many coins which were overpriced they went down to almost 30-35% and would not reach to this price or would be ousted.Market is still in correction phase and it will take time to recover.Another good thing to buy more coins to increase your asset and hold it.After red there is also green stage,but it will take some time to recover.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:42:54 PM

Its sad that my folio too is on blood bath. I don't know if I will cut loss or just hold on to it because I am losing 50% now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: