Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RED EVERY WHERE.  (Read 2277 times)
SpacPut

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:47:17 PM

While all waited for the spring, winter came and it looks like it's nuclear. Already strong doubts that BTC will return to its highs this year.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jashhh

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:48:48 PM

These regulations are all good news. When fully regulated, prices can not go down due to new regulations anymore because it is already done completely. Prices will only go up then.
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 625

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:51:45 PM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards. Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues. He who knows should let us be aware also.
It is very sad to realize that since the author created this topic (and it was quite recently), all investors in the crypto currency have received new losses. The market is getting worse and worse. I can not imagine at what level all this will end.
Expect that OP doesnt even remember that he do created such topic which and dont expect for you to read up some response came from him.Back to topic all investors and traders do really suffer negative profits as of now when it comes to their coin holdings.When it would end? No one knows since this market is way too volatile and way to very unpredictable which means we should really be ready on the possible movement on next minutes,hours,days,months.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hndrk10

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 07:53:15 PM

More and more bad news are filling up the fud thats already in place. Who knows what low limits we will reaching before going in an up trend again.

Share Button With Blockchain Profit    ●   SHARPAY.io   ●   Globally Top 1 Active ICO on ICObench
██████████████             TOKEN SALE BONUS 40%   BUY NOW  ◄             ██████████████
ANN THREAD      TELEGRAM      FACEBOOK      TWITTER      MEDIUM      REDDIT      WHITEPAPER
Sarastiche

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:57:17 PM

It is a  norm in the cryptocurrency space, the downward and up   movement of Bitcoin price,sure it is for a while,the market will tends to stabilize soon.
EckhartJV

Activity: 90

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:59:49 PM

All cryptos are currently struggling nad value has been lost by many, i doubt if it has anything to do with regulations. there is hope however that the market will recover.
omfg.xekcep

Activity: 798
Merit: 2

*** https://www.buying.com ***

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:01:46 PM

Yes, I am in sorrow from this week also. I invested money in crypto in January. Since that time was only a fall occurred. Ethereum and bitcoin dropped 2 times, my other tokens/coins feel even worse. I hope for growth by the end of spring. If will there no growth, I will have to close all positions and withdraw money, but I hope in growth!

BUYING is here for you!
Meet buying.com’s
On-Demand Delivery System
-= https://www.buying.com =-
Nibelung

Activity: 868
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:21:20 PM

The market is going down again and many people are upset. I'm also upset. It seems to me that in a few weeks the situation will change. I hope that after the G20 summit, growth will begin.
jtbcoins

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:21:26 PM

Maybe that would sounds ubnormal, but it's OK for cryptocurrency world. Not only you watching how their portfolio going down. It will grow back.
Bastime

Activity: 519
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:24:54 PM

Its OK, mine also are red but I still have faith because I survived a lot of Crypto Market crash since last year and now I am happy because the altcoins are indeed pumping and I am holding good worth of Crypto Assets that could help me into reaching my goals in life.
Bitcoin ang crypto market will soon pump and looking forward for the next big jump of Crypto Market and my Crypto Assets would even give me higher return and profit in the next few weeks or months.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

mariomerula

Merit: 4

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:26:52 PM

Too bad news and too many newbies that have FUD and sell everything instead on having patience and hold...

▰▰▰▰▰ CRYPKART ▰▰▰▰▰ (https://crypkart.com)
▰ Quick buy and sell bitcoins online. Fast and secure. ▰
KeithBeeCham

Merit: 22

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:32:54 PM

2018 seems to be a horrible year for cryptocurrencies as the exchange rate continues to fall on both Bitcoin and altcoins. This market faces a lot of negative news as well as government bans, which makes Bitcoin and altcoins exchange rates drop in the first three months of the year. To cut losses, you should exchange cryptos you are investing in USDT and then wait for the market to recover in exchange rates.

Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

2018 seems to be a horrible year for cryptocurrencies as the exchange rate continues to fall on both Bitcoin and altcoins. This market faces a lot of negative news as well as government bans, which makes Bitcoin and altcoins exchange rates drop in the first three months of the year. To cut losses, you should exchange cryptos you are investing in USDT and then wait for the market to recover in exchange rates.

Or just hold, this situation must be temporally, sone times it is better to switch off lsptop for several weeks.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:01:01 AM

Cryptocurrency is not a ponzi or lotyery platform,its is a platform built on several economic,scientific and commercial platform,everything migth be now,sure the pump season is sure to come,do not be in a hurry to get profit,several project roadmap  are sure to give positive return in the near future.No need to panic,do not sake valueable cheap.
Pasadoble

Activity: 336
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

Market is red or green, it always changes, do not panic.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:11:45 AM

Or just hold, this situation must be temporally, sone times it is better to switch off lsptop for several weeks.

Yeah this should just be a temporary dip, if you forget about it, it's probably gonna go back to normal maybe in a month or so.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:13:15 AM

I noticed since the beginning of the week that i have lost in one of my portfolio -17% of my asset and the other wallet is losing -12%.
Almost the beginning of this year, few weeks after 2018 entered the market was always in red. We are all in loss for those who are expecting high return upon investing.
What is the issue that all altcoin is sharply moving southwards.
They are following bitcoin, bitcoin fall - alts follow.
Is there any regulation or ban by any government or any other issues.
There is sort of connection with regulations, bans and other news that are related to cryptocurrency that makes the price slows to recover and quick in dumping.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:17:31 AM

yes red prices is visible almost all coins. if bitcoin get low also altcoins will get low. this should just be a temporary dip but i think in the next few days or months the price will get high because the life of cryptocurrencies have ups and downs. it is only a natural thing to see, in the end it will grow back.

chokomenia

Activity: 364

take & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:26:04 AM

Yes market is down alot of people are waiting for the outcome of the G-20 meeting that will be happening on the 19-22 of march 2018.

bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 11:31:53 AM

The market is down and almost every coin is in the red zone.  but don't forget where we come from.  We saw a rise like never before. Do you think it's normal (for an asset/stock) to rise 500% in a few months?  The stock markets call it a fantastic year when stocks rise 20%...  Look at the bigger picture starting around 2016.  Look at those graphs and you'll see a huge rise, still...  The real problem is the amount of noobs entering the field at BTC prices of >$10k.  they see their investments turn red.  For us 'veterans' , we'e still in profits (and a lot that is). 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: