Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:55:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Homeless use Bitcoin  (Read 1584 times)
nicpaig

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:02:26 PM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

For me, its look like a fake to me because when you have an account on BTC you need an Internet, you need to be not lazy so that u can earn token on it so in this case that your a homeless one u can be a successful in the future not like that in the picture. But, if it is true they should
be starting looking for a small job it's better than doing nothing at all.  Smiley
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:12:40 PM

It seems that if your homeless, it doesn't mean you do not have money for investment  Grin.
I think there are stores in their country that accepts btc as payment thats why he considered it.
I agree with you it’s not about home less there are still a lot of people who don’t have money to invest but still they are a part of bitcoin and they are earning a very good amount of money so we need to choose some other ways to earn from bitcoin I have also not that much money to invest but sill I’m earning from bitcoin.
raul lemos

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:22:10 AM

They should work a little so they can afford internet cafe or something to work that bitcoin out. Like, you can invest that bitcoin into something, not only consume it. Yeah i think homeless people in advanced country somehow know bitcoin because there are many store accept bitcoin, so why not?
dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:13:02 AM

Indeed, I don't think if this is valid or not but rather in my nation at any rate I don't have any data if the meaning of the word Homeless on a man implies an indistinguishable thing from in our own. which essentially implies that if a man is destitute then he or she would not have any cash. Which implies no cash, measures up to no cash to purchase any bitcoin or no cash to get to the I telnet which would make him I fit for offering/exchanging or notwithstanding betting off to win what's coming to him of the bitcoin.
espiapogi1994

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:57:19 AM

I hope that will happen in my country and other country who use bitcoin.
lyks15

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:22:21 PM

It is very great even homeless people are appreciating biitcoin. Even they are not educated they want to have some bitcoin so when the time that they have already plan to make them life better and free from poverty. And I think because of bitcoin they will have a new hope that they can live like a normal netizen without any discrimination and to have a more productive activity that they did not do because of their life status. And hope is the best key to make your life better and the best motivation to make their dream as a reality.

▼                          NΛTURΛL8       MAKING POKER FUN AGAIN                        ▼
►          $500k Rush & Cash Monthly   |   200% First Deposit   |   $150k Short Deck Hold'em          ◄
▲          [   ● FACEBOOK   ]     Download The App Here     [     ● TWITTER     ]          ▲
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:29:35 PM

Honestly, I can not believe that this is possible. Too many questions, how all this can happen. He asks for help in crypto-currencies, and he does not ask for cash. There is nothing to comment on.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:32:17 PM

Guys what do you think about Homeless people who use cryptocurrency on the street is that an evolution or something else ?

Then it could be a sign of complete evolution. But the problem which is occurring now is not about they can already use the crypt it is about if they are knowledgeable enough to avoid being cheated or scam by others. We need to impart all the knowledge to them in order for them to grasp the full essence of crypt.

investorss

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:32:23 PM

https://image.ibb.co/nnubQ7/12.jpg

and that there are such homeless people who use crypto currency ?? Shocked
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:36:54 PM

In a way this sounds odd to me. If you are homeless that means that you basicly live on the street and have no job or income and not so easy (or not at al) access to computer, mobile phones or internet so how do you actualy could use bitcoin. I don't know but homless people in my country only use dumpsters to find some food, they are centuries away from cryptocurrencies and think they have never even heard of them.

malaj
polyballz

Activity: 454
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 01:57:48 PM

it's the first time a beggar I see wear bitcoin but being a beggar is not natural, suppose the person is smart bitcoin can change a person's life for the better and the economy becomes enough
markdario112616

Activity: 816
Merit: 133

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:03:36 PM

I think begging using bitcoin is a pretty smart thought. although begging is not good, I am sure that beggars can get out of their tough life problems

Begging is bad in general and it's not really smart. To ride your way of thinking (even though I'm quite lost on what you've said). How could a homeless person beg for a Bitcoin? Given that they don't have any idea what the hell is Bitcoin, and have no access to internet nor any technology that they could use such phones and/or laptop.

It's quite hard to believe it, Most likely 0 out 10 homeless people are not aware of Cryptocurrency or haven't heard a thing about Bitcoin. Not to degrade these homeless people but it's the reality. They have limited resources to start with, How'd they come up with a such if they are just living just to survive for a day.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:14:30 PM

Actually I am confusing about that beggar. Because how does he know about the bitcoin. Is he really a beggar or he pretend his self as a beggar. Or its her way or the stayle so that he can get a big amount if money.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:21:51 PM

I think begging using bitcoin is a pretty smart thought. although begging is not good, I am sure that beggars can get out of their tough life problems
If there is someone that is willing to teach them how to use bitcoin or even introduce what is this then it will be a good idea at all, we can really help people especially beggars if we really want to help them change their life too, but I doubt it will be very rare to find a person about it.
Taulava1505

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 04:52:07 PM

Everyone can used bitcoin except children's.but this guy situation I think they want to earn money to easy money
If he is strong he can get work or job.he pretend only,but I hope is not
artemchernov503

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:22:34 AM

Despite a lot of investigative journalism, it was not possible to find out the real name or pseudonym. Given the complexity and volume of the algorithms created, it is possible that a whole group of programmers worked on the project.
MarkusIsaiah

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 09:32:24 AM

homeless in our country cannot use internet connection because here in our country there is no free wifi. it is to pricey for homeless to load for an internet connection. So it is hard to believe if a homeless person can used bitcoin.
Relentless1020

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

We are living on a generation were technology is everywhere. If the homeless has a bitcoin, I bet in the future He or she is not going to be a homeless anymore. If all those money He/She beg to people, invest it to the bitcoin, it would really be great.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:26:24 PM

The homeless accepts cryptocoin for donations, It's quite surprised me.
It seems the world has begun to evolve especially in terms of technology, people almost know cryptocurrency from every circle and accepts it for their savings.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 17, 2018, 03:05:12 PM

i don't think the beggar is a real beggar. the photo is only showing that anyone can use bitcoin e.g. poor, rich, young, old, a beggar or a simple housewife living daily life. it only gives us the the idea of what's coming ahead, a cryptocurrency.

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: