Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 09:26:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
PleaseSignTheMessage

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

There are a lot of projects about gaming and this is a very special project. For me, this project has a lot of differences with other gaming projects. I have compared and analyzed two game projects between Refereum and Bitguild. This is a pretty good project and has attracted many investors.
Yeah it differs from a lot of other projects that are trying to do the same,thats why I think this project will have more success
Actually not each project has some good profits ahead but in consideration of this project i think that this project can really have huge profits ahead and also can get a huge number of investors to the project.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:14:49 PM

what I like about the project is that it's for sure that developers constantly update information about themselves and add news about themselves
yes I am also glad the team is very well working they are always updating their project, this is something that is very expected of us all of course.
The team and the dev for this project are really much active and i am sure that it will land up in some huge profits ahead and also the project will attract several good investors not because of the team members just but also due to the innovative concept.
Underrated

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:30:47 PM

what I like about the project is that it's for sure that developers constantly update information about themselves and add news about themselves
yes I am also glad the team is very well working they are always updating their project, this is something that is very expected of us all of course.
The team and the dev for this project are really much active and i am sure that it will land up in some huge profits ahead and also the project will attract several good investors not because of the team members just but also due to the innovative concept.
Their activeness will actually be much profitable for the future of bitguild as the team will really attract a huge amount of investors to the project and they will have some huge profits ahead. The team members as well as the investors will surely have huge profits here.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:47:25 PM

I think one of the main punchlines for the ICO is that you don't have to say goodbye to your favorite item after the game ends. But I'm not sure what they mean - can you transfer it to another game or just keep it somewhere as memorabilia or replay the same game but keep the item?

That is right, and this is what I am telling about that your item in your previous game can be used in other games and I think this can caused an imbalance to the game. If the stats of the item/s would be the same on the previous game and I think this would only create some bugs imo.

Yes, but not if the games are developed to be compatible or sequels and are developed by the same team. That would resolve a lot of issues.
an interesting idea, if such a function is supported by the platform, then it will be really cool! I think many users will support this and developers will be able to implement such a function.

It's impossible for them to make large studios release their work on their platform when all the major studios have their own platforms for their games
Scout Georgenson

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:52:19 PM

Can I access the BitGuild if I have high ranks in all well-known e-sports games?
Hakamoto

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:19:26 PM

I am sure that the platform will be very popular and in demand, as there are many gamers among the fans of the crypt!
I think a lot of people waiting for this technology!!

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:24:22 PM

I think one of the main punchlines for the ICO is that you don't have to say goodbye to your favorite item after the game ends. But I'm not sure what they mean - can you transfer it to another game or just keep it somewhere as memorabilia or replay the same game but keep the item?

That is right, and this is what I am telling about that your item in your previous game can be used in other games and I think this can caused an imbalance to the game. If the stats of the item/s would be the same on the previous game and I think this would only create some bugs imo.

Yes, but not if the games are developed to be compatible or sequels and are developed by the same team. That would resolve a lot of issues.

Well, I think you both talks about a lot of things for this game. For now the best thing to do is help the project to become successful with their ico so that they can have enough funds to continue the developments.

Talking about how the platform is going to work will help the curious minds of investors so they can decide if they will participate in the ICO and how much are they willing to contribute.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:24:33 PM

an interesting idea, if such a function is supported by the platform, then it will be really cool! I think many users will support this and developers will be able to implement such a function.
Agree with how the idea is really interesting. Given  that the games being developed have sequels, maybe your current items on the first part or episode of the game can still be used in the next one right? This will save a lot of money if you want to buy something. Also with how the team is working hard, it's a matter of time to wait and see the result of their hard work.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:34:28 PM

This is something new perhaps it is really an interesting idea and it will be really very cool if the team can include this in their platform. It will also create a great impact on the users as they were known that the request are being considered by the team.
Briz234

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:44:28 PM

I'm generally a fan of virtual games, in all their diversity.
Therefore, I am glad to another project, which undertook to implement their gaming ideas.
Very pleased with the appearance of such a project. I liked the idea.
I will wait for the full implementation of the project in practice. I wish the project success.
Btcmnr

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:46:15 PM

how long will that ico will be live. And if it's over what to do now.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:49:03 PM

Well, I think you both talks about a lot of things for this game. For now the best thing to do is help the project to become successful with their ico so that they can have enough funds to continue the developments.
Yes, absolutely the project has the ability to expand more in upcoming years. If everyone will starting supporting to this project then they will easily collect enough funds for projects development. Due to this funds developers will make the project more better.

So, I am expecting that they have a skilled team which can create more innovation in terms of a games that a player will have an interest to play. We already know some big gaming platform and they have so many promotions which can benefit more income to the team.
If such gaming mechanisms was well established with more additional features and gaming options then it will attract more people, to be added it should be available in various versions that will more grab the attention.
Vargistkrieg

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:13:42 PM

This is something new perhaps it is really an interesting idea and it will be really very cool if the team can include this in their platform. It will also create a great impact on the users as they were known that the request are being considered by the team.

That's why communities like this, reddit, telegram and so on exist and why the teams incorporate them in their ICOs. They listen to what the people have to say and sometimes even get good ideas out of it, because, in the end, it will be the community that's using the platform.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

That's why communities like this, reddit, telegram and so on exist and why the teams incorporate them in their ICOs. They listen to what the people have to say and sometimes even get good ideas out of it, because, in the end, it will be the community that's using the platform.
It is better for all the supporters even they spread on all these social platforms and reach our to many communities, group and various channels that will grab the attention of the people and we can get more potential investors.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:42:21 PM

BitGuild ICO listed on ICOnow.

https://iconow.net/ico-1067

I think after so many days.a good news for us.but is there any chance to be listed in the famous exchanges?or any progressing to be listed another exchanger?
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:50:55 PM

It is better for all the supporters even they spread on all these social platforms and reach our to many communities, group and various channels that will grab the attention of the people and we can get more potential investors.

Yeah, which is very make sense to each of us here in crypto currency community. Well, I believe this will be demand to those users. Hopefully this game will able to have some special features since gaming platforms project is rampant here in the community.
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

Talking about how the platform is going to work will help the curious minds of investors so they can decide if they will participate in the ICO and how much are they willing to contribute.
Am actually thinking about a video at a glance will really help out with clearing investors minds on how the platform operates

bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:56:57 PM

Yeah, which is very make sense to each of us here in crypto currency community. Well, I believe this will be demand to those users. Hopefully this game will able to have some special features since gaming platforms project is rampant here in the community.

Social platforms serve as a good tool sometimes for the general public to be more informed in a new and exciting project. But forums are much more specific.
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:46:31 PM

Do you already have some sort of deals with some game houses? i mean, what you're proposing means alot of integration in already existing games

I think they still do developing  Cool Shocked

Yeah right, this project is still new and they are still in ico phase, But I am sure as time goes by  they can finally launch their platform. I hope many will join this project.
They should much focus on advertising channels to gain more investors and we should make sure the project details are actively available in all the social platforms.

it will be  when they make some prototype games, I think. for sure, after ICO
aalmina82

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:49:45 PM

Do you already have some sort of deals with some game houses? i mean, what you're proposing means alot of integration in already existing games

I think they still do developing  Cool Shocked

Yeah right, this project is still new and they are still in ico phase, But I am sure as time goes by  they can finally launch their platform. I hope many will join this project.
They should much focus on advertising channels to gain more investors and we should make sure the project details are actively available in all the social platforms.

is there some specific platform for marketing gaming-related projects?
platform for what? you mean on game platform?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: