Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:39:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
aalmina82

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:50:55 PM

Are we gonna be able to sell games for crypto, and buy other ones, like some kind of market?

I don't think that you can buy games, you can trade in games, that is point
I don't really understand,trade what in games?

it depend of games... stuff like, guns, flags, items...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aalmina82

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:51:53 PM

Are we gonna be able to sell games for crypto, and buy other ones, like some kind of market?

I don't think that you can buy games, you can trade in games, that is point
I don't really understand,trade what in games?
Perhaps trade in games means that you can trade with the tokens for the games or the coins related to games. It is not possible to trade with games directly so i think that there might be some substitute for it too.
Trading with games tokens will really be intresting and more and more gamers will surely join this act as the price for the tokens will depend on the demand and the demand for all the games is pretty high and it can surely bring something intresting to us.

we will see after developers give some demo game  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 10:19:59 PM

how long will that ico will be live. And if it's over what to do now.
I have question look like you, i really want to know how long of BitGuild ICO will running. At this time i don't have any ETH to invest. How much of this gaming coin?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:03:06 PM

I don't get it why some people get overexcited to read a tweet about partnership with Tron !
Tron has bad reputation and lots of people think that it's going anywhere. I tried Tron dogs and it looks a shitty game, if BitGuild is going to develop game like that, it will be disappointed.
Anyway, I remember that admin on telegram said that The depth of their partnership and TRON's involvement in their project is still under negotiation.

Well, I dont follow cryptocurrency just for hobby; I also want to earn some money with them. Tron is popular and has now a test phase. The price is already gain nearly +%40.

And I also think that Bitguild team thought about 100x before they make this decision for a fusion with Tron; they must have a good reason for this.

BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:02:43 AM

How can Bitguild even thing of influencing the whole gaming industry,which is literally independent of it?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:27:36 AM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
I think they have plans for mobile devices too
It turns out that the first games will be on mobile devices. After that, they will probably consider developing games on computers and laptops.

It is a nice decisions because smartphone can be easily access and most people are now into mobile phone when they want to play games. The possibility of these concept would be probably high due to most of young are now engage in mobile gaming. Lets see what will be the next update of this project.

Mobile games are way more accessible but not sure how developed the social networking part is in them.

I think that is the opposite, what's difficult is to develop a blockchain where they can integrate or make a mobile game as a dApp like feature. If they can show that it will be working great, then the social network can easily be established afterward.

If you say so, then why will developers make the first games only for mobile devices? Perhaps they have an interesting development of games based on dApp? Curious to see this.
Mobile gaming platform will be used by everyone and the team can easily bring frequent updates. Also the mobile platform has a huge market when it comes to gaming, the platform can earn huge profits.
Very true and in my own opinion I guess mobile phone gamers are larger compairing to pc gamers because all people from any walks of life owns a mobile phone.
I was looking for statistics about the number of players in mobile phone gamers compared to pc gamers. But according to Entertainment Software Association's survey,

TOP DEVICES MOST FREQUENT GAMERS USE TO PLAY GAMES:
PC (62%),
DEDICATED GAME CONSOLE (56%),
SMARTPHONE (35%),
WIRELESS DEVICE (31%),
DEDICATED HANDHELD SYSTEM (21%)

With this, I think the project managers should reconsider their decision that they will focus first on developing games for mobile devices.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:25:44 AM

What is the coverage of support of this platform, will this only for pc gamers or also design for game console and mobile players?
It turns out that the first games will be on mobile devices. After that, they will probably consider developing games on computers and laptops.

It is a nice decisions because smartphone can be easily access and most people are now into mobile phone when they want to play games. The possibility of these concept would be probably high due to most of young are now engage in mobile gaming. Lets see what will be the next update of this project.

Mobile games are way more accessible but not sure how developed the social networking part is in them.

I think that is the opposite, what's difficult is to develop a blockchain where they can integrate or make a mobile game as a dApp like feature. If they can show that it will be working great, then the social network can easily be established afterward.

If you say so, then why will developers make the first games only for mobile devices? Perhaps they have an interesting development of games based on dApp? Curious to see this.
Mobile gaming platform will be used by everyone and the team can easily bring frequent updates. Also the mobile platform has a huge market when it comes to gaming, the platform can earn huge profits.
Very true and in my own opinion I guess mobile phone gamers are larger compairing to pc gamers because all people from any walks of life owns a mobile phone.
I was looking for statistics about the number of players in mobile phone gamers compared to pc gamers. But according to Entertainment Software Association's survey,

PC (62%),
SMARTPHONE (35%),
WIRELESS DEVICE (31%),

With this, I think the project managers should reconsider their decision that they will focus first on developing games for mobile devices.

As to sum up from the past years many people are considered to loved playing games in PC which is more convenient to use. Even few decades we know that PC is the first thing to produce games rather that mobile phones. I love the statistics that been provided.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:25:28 AM

Games are a very popular industry. And I'm sure there will be a lot of people who want to not only use the platform, but even invest in it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:51:19 AM

PC (62%),
SMARTPHONE (35%),
WIRELESS DEVICE (31%),

As to sum up from the past years many people are considered to loved playing games in PC which is more convenient to use. Even few decades we know that PC is the first thing to produce games rather that mobile phones. I love the statistics that been provided.

Totally agree with you, using PC for gaming is very convenient for the players. Also, many mobile gaming platforms have also shifted their venture to PC gaming platform so that they may gain huge market of players based on the statistics that have been given there is a broad range of market when it comes to PC players. 
hyunpark

Activity: 247

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:52:05 AM

BitGuild ICO listed on ICOnow.

https://iconow.net/ico-1067

Great news bud although theres no rating score yet for bitguild ICO, im positive that this will bring more interest to investors.
Am watching the project with great enthusiasm and I hope they get to be supported on all platforms including PC and other mobile devices
If the platform is supported on all platforms mainly on mobile devices means we can do expect loads of people like this unique project and start playing games, this mechanism will draw more attention of participants.

yes, mobile device first and social networking important for further distributing.
Gwiazdooka

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:36:52 AM

So will players be able to communicate cross platform?Like me playing game on mobile phone while my friend playing on PC?That would be great if possible.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:51:55 AM

So will players be able to communicate cross platform?Like me playing game on mobile phone while my friend playing on PC?That would be great if possible.

Isnt that the point of BitGuild?To be able to play and communicate cross platform and cross game?
UncleT

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:52:11 AM

I think that for us to have cross platforming we need to get all of the platform manufactures on board with the idea, and I know that as of now PS and XBOX still won't play nice. Yes, it's a matter of time until cross platforming becomes a normal thing, but we are not there just yet.
nnekic86

Activity: 240

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:54:51 PM

tokens of this project will be used in all games built on this platform? and how will they save the cost?

I think so, but, it is their decision whether they were using their own tokens as a currency in the game or not. I think it is a great option although.

They will be using their own tokens, I guess, because this is why the project existed. But I am hoping that there will be an options to buy this tokens using fiat currencies. Or they already have it?

with coin you can make trade, with coin, you don't need card or cash, and also you can buy or sell something you have in game... peaty cool
nnekic86

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:58:59 PM

looks very promising project and team is very experienced in the gaming industry. a very decent amount has been collected so far in ico. i hope you guys can transform the video gaming industry. good luck. i am in.

Its not just another gamin project but also brings a lot of new and interesting ideas to the crypto gaming market.

I am also gamer. But  I want to earn while playing online games from my free time? Is there any possibility that we can also gain profit just for becoming a member and playing games of BITGUILD?

That will be a possibility. It is good for a gaming platform to have an avenue where the players can really earn money from it. If the games included in this platform has trading function then, gamers can trade items with other players in exchange for a payment in fiat or crypto.
As professional gamer, they can earn so much dollar per years. Well, at BitGuild, how we can earning money via game?

The good idea here is I think from trading your items drops or selling it to the other player. Just like in DOTA II and CS GO you can buy and sell skins, items, You can also gamble your item from  esports betting sites if you win then equals profit. Depends on the team you bet.

I agree with you mate. I played Dota2 before and I have experienced in trading, selling and the gambling my own items. Eventhough I lost profits, it is still fun and enjoyable kind of playing. I hoped there will be a lot of games on this project that can helped to gained profits while playing.

i think that is the point, while you playing you have fun, and you can make profit with items from games
nnekic86

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:04:41 PM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.
It seems tron itself has a huge potential versus other cryptos. If bitguild partners with tron developers for sure bitguild will take the shortcut to succeed.

Actually its more than this. Today I got the information that, BitGuild provides a unique set of limited-edition in-game assets for the TRON community, which will represent the TRON brand and the associated TRX token. These assets will be purchasable using TRX.

These are really great news.

I just want to clarify things here, by having TRX token we can purchased items from bitguild? The question is does the project(Bitguild) already have some games? Because as far as I understand this is still in development and still far away to complete the platform.

I think someone early ask and answer, we will know on time...  Huh Huh Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Shocked Shocked
nnekic86

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:08:24 PM

Is it true that Bitguild has a strategic cooperation with TRON?  If its true, what are the benefits from these coopreation for TRON and for Bitguild? I thought TRON is a content sharing application and I couldnt understand the relation of this cooperation.
It seems tron itself has a huge potential versus other cryptos. If bitguild partners with tron developers for sure bitguild will take the shortcut to succeed.

Actually its more than this. Today I got the information that, BitGuild provides a unique set of limited-edition in-game assets for the TRON community, which will represent the TRON brand and the associated TRX token. These assets will be purchasable using TRX.

These are really great news.

I just want to clarify things here, by having TRX token we can purchased items from bitguild? The question is does the project(Bitguild) already have some games? Because as far as I understand this is still in development and still far away to complete the platform.

What they are going to build is a blockchain first, they don't really have to create their own games if they can integrate other blockchain based gamies.

for sure they have some games or deals with game developers... we will see
bibliobusz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:09:40 PM

PC (62%),
SMARTPHONE (35%),
WIRELESS DEVICE (31%),

Thank you for these statistics. I found them very useful.
banivur

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

Does the project have an escrow?
Tyrant76

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:34:52 PM

how long will that ico will be live. And if it's over what to do now.
great question im also curious about that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: