Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:04:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

it's a pity that such a large percentage of countries where the crypt becomes banned. This undermines confidence in promising projects

I agree with you, there are tons of project affected because of banning cryptocurrency in some other countries. How this platform can prevent that? Do they have any solutions for the current issue?

I don't think this platform will have a problem if their company is in a country where cryptocurrency is not that regulated. They just have to prevent US investors in participating the ICO.
Maybe but their are some ico am sure did their crowdsales and included US and chinese citizens so maybe this platform might do the same too

I really hope that US and China lift their crypto restrictions soon. The market will flourish then.

It is very hard to pleased them since their government reallt against with crypto. We can only just pray that they will allow crypto in their country. Still bitguild can grow and allocate funds because of the wide range that they cover about the gaming industries.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:14:35 AM

it's a pity that such a large percentage of countries where the crypt becomes banned. This undermines confidence in promising projects

I agree with you, there are tons of project affected because of banning cryptocurrency in some other countries. How this platform can prevent that? Do they have any solutions for the current issue?

I don't think this platform will have a problem if their company is in a country where cryptocurrency is not that regulated. They just have to prevent US investors in participating the ICO.
Maybe but their are some ico am sure did their crowdsales and included US and chinese citizens so maybe this platform might do the same too

I really hope that US and China lift their crypto restrictions soon. The market will flourish then.
I will agree with that. Hopefully this two countries will make that decision. If that happens then a lot more good things will probably happen in the crypto currency community and this would result to a more properous crypro world. A lot more investors will become more agressive. So I am really looking forward for that matter additionally for this project, keep progressing for a better future awaiting for you.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 07:20:08 AM

the popularization of the platform is in fact the first priority task, which is worthwhile by the developers. I am sure that they understand this and will take measures for this
I’ve seen many ads of this platform, which makes me believe that they are serious about the project. They now need to focus more on the workings of the platform as gaming platforms are vast and take a lot of time and effort.

I don't think I've seen any - just the main promo video, but someone posted that here.
WillerTex

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:02:46 AM

What are the previous projects that BitGuild team worked on?
Calvireish

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:37:44 AM

About your wallet,will it accept only your own tokens,or other tokens as well?
bulala

Activity: 574
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:40:11 AM

wanted to do a similar one but this is ok so i will just follow and observe good luck with everything
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:10:20 AM

the popularization of the platform is in fact the first priority task, which is worthwhile by the developers. I am sure that they understand this and will take measures for this
I’ve seen many ads of this platform, which makes me believe that they are serious about the project. They now need to focus more on the workings of the platform as gaming platforms are vast and take a lot of time and effort.

I don't think I've seen any - just the main promo video, but someone posted that here.
I also did not see the promo video of the project. But it would be very interesting to me to look at this. I hope this video will help to interest many people.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:24:40 AM

I think they will just accept only their tokens for now because they need time to provide others cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, etc.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:18:56 AM

Jared Psigoda
CEO
Prior to founding BitGuild, Jared was the co-founder and CEO of Reality Squared Games (R2Games)

Curtis Chiu
COO
With over 17+ years of game industry experience, Curtis’ skillset spans across development, publishing, and operations over every major gaming platform. He has worked with various top gaming companies in the US and Asia as an executive producer and product manager such as Kabam, Outspark, Sega, and Konami.

Mikhail Larionov
CTO
Mikhail is a full-stack product and engineering leader with over a decade of experience in gaming and cryptocurrencies. Prior to BitGuild, Mikhail led the Messenger Platform engineering team at Facebook, overseeing the product from inception to public launch. Previously, he worked at The Walt Disney Company as a product lead on Playdom games such as Gardens of Time.

Sean Keith
Vice President, Business Development
Sean has a wealth of experience in business development with a focus on Asian markets. He entered the gaming industry as Director of International Business Development for Reality Squared Games. Later, Sean went on to work for FoxNext, where he was responsible for leveraging FOX IP to create, foster, and execute strategic partnerships with game developers and publishers.
constructive_criticism

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:39:34 AM

Jared Psigoda
CEO
Prior to founding BitGuild, Jared was the co-founder and CEO of Reality Squared Games (R2Games)

Curtis Chiu
COO
With over 17+ years of game industry experience, Curtis’ skillset spans across development, publishing, and operations over every major gaming platform. He has worked with various top gaming companies in the US and Asia as an executive producer and product manager such as Kabam, Outspark, Sega, and Konami.

Mikhail Larionov
CTO
Mikhail is a full-stack product and engineering leader with over a decade of experience in gaming and cryptocurrencies. Prior to BitGuild, Mikhail led the Messenger Platform engineering team at Facebook, overseeing the product from inception to public launch. Previously, he worked at The Walt Disney Company as a product lead on Playdom games such as Gardens of Time.

Sean Keith
Sean has a wealth of experience in business development with a focus on Asian markets. He entered the gaming industry as Director of International Business Development for Reality Squared Games. Later, Sean went on to work for FoxNext, where he was responsible for leveraging FOX IP to create, foster, and execute strategic partnerships with game developers and publishers.

I see some big names getting thrown here, that's good. Any I think it's a valid question, to get more info on what the team members did prior to this, it reasures the users that the project is getting done by people who allready know the ins and outs of the business, and that the project is more likey to succeed.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:11:43 PM

Jared Psigoda
CEO

Curtis Chiu
COO

Mikhail Larionov
CTO

Sean Keith
Now that I am informed that Jared Psigoda part of my reality squared which created my favorite moba game "heroes evolved" I will be a loyal supporter of thid project to show my respect to thst man.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:35:44 PM

Me too, I haven't seen many ads of this project. Maybe in other social networks? Anyway they need to improve more their marketing and advertising strategies to attract more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
djuro74556

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 12:50:40 PM

Jared Psigoda
CEO

Curtis Chiu
COO

Mikhail Larionov
CTO

Sean Keith

Those are some pretty competent people.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:06:35 PM

wanted to do a similar one but this is ok so i will just follow and observe good luck with everything

Well, doing this kind of project will really require more knowledge and more funds to start with. Yeah let's keep watching and follow this project for more updates and new developments.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:22:56 PM

Jared Psigoda
CEO

Curtis Chiu
COO

Mikhail Larionov
CTO

Sean Keith

I see some big names getting thrown here, that's good. Any I think it's a valid question, to get more info on what the team members did prior to this, it reasures the users that the project is getting done by people who allready know the ins and outs of the business, and that the project is more likey to succeed.

Yeah, they are confident enough to give their teams profile which I think can give the investors a trust to support the project. If these information were all legit then probably these could be a serious project which their intention is to really give the players a unique experience of playing online games.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
melch100

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:37:34 PM

I think they will just accept only their tokens for now because they need time to provide others cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dash, etc.

maybe they will accept bitcoin and ethereum. Because most of investors and gamers are using it. I am sure they are developing this service now. I hope many investors will support this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

Yeah. These two countries are really giants that they can contribute a lot for crypto world. If one day someone will lift the ban, it would be great since the price of cyrpto coins and tokens will rise dramatically.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 03:21:18 PM

maybe they will accept bitcoin and ethereum. Because most of investors and gamers are using it. I am sure they are developing this service now. I hope many investors will support this project.

Usually, they can make a platform where they can host different wallets for different coins. They can attract more users if they can build a platform that can host multiple coins or token I think that will be easy since what they are going to build is a blockchain that can hold different game items.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:05:21 PM

Yeah. These two countries are really giants that they can contribute a lot for crypto world. If one day someone will lift the ban, it would be great since the price of cyrpto coins and tokens will rise dramatically.

Yeah, but the problem is their government is very strict in terms of ICO. That is why some ICOs doesn't want the US and China to be part of their token sale due to so many requirements needed to pass.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Tyrant76

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:55:46 PM

Yeah, but the problem is their government is very strict in terms of ICO. That is why some ICOs doesn't want the US and China to be part of their token sale due to so many requirements needed to pass.
That's a big mistake on their part,since crypto currencies are growing so fast,and US and China are big markets
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: