Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 01:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:10:55 AM

I just want to mentioned something important here, lots of users think the games that will be build by BitGuild are going be like pc game or playstation or those high graphic game that they use to see and run on traditional device. This is not the case, In fact they are going to develop games that work on blockchain and at current time, this technology is still in early stage which means blockchain games are still limited.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:21:31 AM

I just want to mentioned something important here, lots of users think the games that will be build by BitGuild are going be like pc game or playstation or those high graphic game that they use to see and run on traditional device. This is not the case, In fact they are going to develop games that work on blockchain and at current time, this technology is still in early stage which means blockchain games are still limited.
This information will make everyone understand what thisnproject all about. Bitguild will develop many months just to be succesful and after that they will make games that is related with blockchain.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:24:27 AM

What are the previous projects that BitGuild team worked on?

Jared Psigoda
CEO
Prior to founding BitGuild, Jared was the co-founder and CEO of Reality Squared Games (R2Games)

Curtis Chiu
COO
With over 17+ years of game industry experience, Curtis’ skillset spans across development, publishing, and operations over every major gaming platform. He has worked with various top gaming companies in the US and Asia as an executive producer and product manager such as Kabam, Outspark, Sega, and Konami.

Mikhail Larionov
CTO
Mikhail is a full-stack product and engineering leader with over a decade of experience in gaming and cryptocurrencies. Prior to BitGuild, Mikhail led the Messenger Platform engineering team at Facebook, overseeing the product from inception to public launch. Previously, he worked at The Walt Disney Company as a product lead on Playdom games such as Gardens of Time.

Sean Keith
Vice President, Business Development
Sean has a wealth of experience in business development with a focus on Asian markets. He entered the gaming industry as Director of International Business Development for Reality Squared Games. Later, Sean went on to work for FoxNext, where he was responsible for leveraging FOX IP to create, foster, and execute strategic partnerships with game developers and publishers.

Those are some pretty competent people.

Well, this is not all; they have also very experienced and competent advisors:

Brock Pierce
Chairman, The Bitcoin Foundation; Co-founder, Blockchain Capital, Block.one
Brock Pierce is an entrepreneur and venture capitalist with an extensive track record of founding, advising, and investing in disruptive businesses. He is a pioneer in the digital currency realms of both gaming and blockchain technology. He founded IGE and IMI, which were world leaders in digital currency trading for video games as well as ZAM, one of the world’s largest media properties for gamers. He is an early investor in Bitcoin and was one of the largest investors in the Ethereum crowdsale.

Justin Sun
Founder, TRON
Justin Sun is the founder of TRON and the CallMe app. He was listed on the Forbes 30 under 30 list three times between 2015 and 2017. He previously served as the Chief Representative in Greater China for Ripple Labs.

Kevin Chou
Chairman & CEO, KSV eSports
Kevin is the Chairman and co-founder of KSV eSports, an eSports company bridging Silicon Valley technology savvy and Korean gaming preeminence. Previously, Kevin was CEO and co-founder of Kabam, a leader in developing console-quality mobile games which was sold for nearly $1 billion to Netmarble, 21st Century FOX, and GAEA. Kevin serves on the Board of Trustees at UC Berkeley.

Leo Wang
Founding Partner, PreAngel
Leo is founding partner of the PreAngel Fund, which currently manages over 1 billion CNY in assets and has invested in over 300 startups from the US and China. PreAngel entered the cryptocurrency market in 2014, and is an angel investor in companies like NEO and ObEN PAI.

Yi Shi
Chairman, oBike, DotC United Group
Yi is the founder and CEO of technology company DotC United Group. The company owns mobile advertising platform Avazu, app developer DotC and data business intelligence platform Noogenesis. Yi Shi has been recognized three times by Forbes as one of China and Asia’s 30 under 30 entrepreneurs as well as Fortune China’s 40 under 40. He also serves as chairman and founding investor of oBike, the Southeast Asian-based bike sharing platform.

and finally The 2100 Fund Club

The 2100 Club Fund is a blockchain investment fund and incubator founded by FunCity Capital, Binance, and other strategic partners.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:55:40 AM

This is very good idea. Bitguild is gaming platform. I am very interesting in this project. I already join the bounty campaign. I hope project will be successful

I agree with you the idea of the project is very interesting. I hope you'll like staying on the platform and joining bounty campaigns of Bitguild. Hoping that the project will stay firm and be popular soon.

As soon as they will reach there hard cap raised. I think these project will be a boom to the crypto world. Considering now that they have many supporters like gamers and developers.

iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:55:20 AM

This is very good idea. Bitguild is gaming platform. I am very interesting in this project. I already join the bounty campaign. I hope project will be successful

I agree with you the idea of the project is very interesting. I hope you'll like staying on the platform and joining bounty campaigns of Bitguild. Hoping that the project will stay firm and be popular soon.

As soon as they will reach there hard cap raised. I think these project will be a boom to the crypto world. Considering now that they have many supporters like gamers and developers.
I agree that the idea is very attractive for a large percentage of users. But just an idea without a responsible team is worth nothing

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:04:38 AM

I think that the project will be successful and investors will be happy with the fact that they decided to invest in this project
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:07:54 AM

Jared Psigoda
CEO
Prior to founding BitGuild, Jared was the co-founder and CEO of Reality Squared Games (R2Games)

Curtis Chiu
COO
With over 17+ years of game industry experience, Curtis’ skillset spans across development, publishing, and operations over every major gaming platform. He has worked with various top gaming companies in the US and Asia as an executive producer and product manager such as Kabam, Outspark, Sega, and Konami.

Mikhail Larionov
CTO
Mikhail is a full-stack product and engineering leader with over a decade of experience in gaming and cryptocurrencies. Prior to BitGuild, Mikhail led the Messenger Platform engineering team at Facebook, overseeing the product from inception to public launch. Previously, he worked at The Walt Disney Company as a product lead on Playdom games such as Gardens of Time.

Sean Keith
Vice President, Business Development
Sean has a wealth of experience in business development with a focus on Asian markets. He entered the gaming industry as Director of International Business Development for Reality Squared Games. Later, Sean went on to work for FoxNext, where he was responsible for leveraging FOX IP to create, foster, and execute strategic partnerships with game developers and publishers.

Damn thats impressive and very experienced team.
Exactly with this level of experience the team can do wonders in a project. They can surely succeed with the idea of BitG. Looking forward to this project.
That experience helps better to easily tackle the hard workflow, issues and unexpected circumstances and the experienced skills helps to easily identify and have a great success by easily fixing with great solutions by analyzing and identifying the root causes.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:15:51 AM

I agree that the idea is very attractive for a large percentage of users. But just an idea without a responsible team is worth nothing
Very true mate this project will have a lot of supporters because gaming industry is now being a worldwide trend for young and old generation.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:39:12 AM

Very true mate this project will have a lot of supporters because gaming industry is now being a worldwide trend for young and old generation.
I agree, the idea of ​​the project is quite popular and promising. The game business will always be in demand, the main task of developers is always to follow the latest trends in the game world.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:57:40 AM

The most interesting thing is that the project has started its work relatively recently. And already in such a short period of time, many supporters have appeared in autumn. Which shows that he deserves it.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:08:35 AM

That will entertain and create a lot of activeness for kids and many business man. It is an excellent stress booster which will make us feel free, BitGuild is a right platform with great features.
Gurtna

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:39:22 AM

Are we gonna be able to buy your tokens directly on the platform, using fiat?
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:54:32 AM

That will entertain and create a lot of activeness for kids and many business man. It is an excellent stress booster which will make us feel free, BitGuild is a right platform with great features.
I am really glad that there are so many people which is very excited for the BitGuild project. They are really into this project supporting this and engaging young or elders for this kind of project which they really think best for entertainment and stress reliever since the ging industry is really into this goal. I am really looking forward for the BitGuild to become one of the popular project here in the crypto currency community.
descuri

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:24:55 AM

You can find that kind of data here:

https://www.bitguild.io/team.html

there's info about the team members and their references.
constructive_criticism

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

You can find that kind of data here:

https://www.bitguild.io/team.html

there's info about the team members and their references.

Or just check the first page of this thread if you want to stay on this forum.
PuryLock

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:51:34 AM

Are we gonna be able to buy your tokens directly on the platform, using fiat?

I sure hope we gonna be able to do that,ease of use will be crucial in order to spread.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:07:46 AM

It is not just for fun but probably BitGuild project will give us a chance to be able to earn crypto coins. They will help us on how to trade our in game items into our own desired cryptocurrency. And this is really exciting because this will bring us to gain a lot of profits if we keep on playing like a pro.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:56:39 AM

If anyone saw a presentation video about the project, please give us a link. Is the developer or team members writing in this thread?
UncleT

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:16:41 AM

If anyone saw a presentation video about the project, please give us a link. Is the developer or team members writing in this thread?

Is this what you are looking for? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRVmhLqIpI0
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:15:25 AM

I think that the project will be successful and investors will be happy with the fact that they decided to invest in this project
I think so too! That sooner or later, but we will get a good profit from this project
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: