Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:55:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 134 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🚀 BitGuild 🚀 Blockchain gaming platform  (Read 27598 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:48:15 PM

I think one of the main punchlines for the ICO is that you don't have to say goodbye to your favorite item after the game ends. But I'm not sure what they mean - can you transfer it to another game or just keep it somewhere as memorabilia or replay the same game but keep the item?

That is right, and this is what I am telling about that your item in your previous game can be used in other games and I think this can caused an imbalance to the game. If the stats of the item/s would be the same on the previous game and I think this would only create some bugs imo.

Yes, but not if the games are developed to be compatible or sequels and are developed by the same team. That would resolve a lot of issues.

Well, I think you both talks about a lot of things for this game. For now the best thing to do is help the project to become successful with their ico so that they can have enough funds to continue the developments.

Develop what lol? Once the basic client is ready all they need is a roster of games (which is nearly impossible unless they just have indie games on their platform)

does anyone know what platform is in focus, and what kind of game?
Even i am not much familier with this project but it actually seems much profitable for the future and also i am sure that more and more investors would invest into this project considering its innovative concept.

Correct, which I appreciate most having a dedicated team and always part on this thread just to answer on any concerns and questions. I'm just hoping that the team may never give up and continue to pursue this great gaming project that can be have a great return in the future here in crypto currency community.

BITG may have some potentials to success because this is all about game. People are now into online games and probably this project has the chance to get more support from the player who wants to explore more about online games in a different kind of concept.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:52:02 PM

it's a pity that such a large percentage of countries where the crypt becomes banned. This undermines confidence in promising projects

I agree with you, there are tons of project affected because of banning cryptocurrency in some other countries. How this platform can prevent that? Do they have any solutions for the current issue?

I think it's too early to think about this issues now,the best thing to do is to improve this project and to attract many investor to support this project so that they can get enough funds for the developments.

there will always be some option for banned country  Roll Eyes Shocked Wink
If the people there really loves how cryptos works, so they can find ways in order to be in touch with it. As they consider crypto as part of their lifestyle, they can make and create something to be not outdated with crypto. Let's hope that more countries will accept crypto rather than banning or restricting it.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:15:46 PM

it's a pity that such a large percentage of countries where the crypt becomes banned. This undermines confidence in promising projects

I agree with you, there are tons of project affected because of banning cryptocurrency in some other countries. How this platform can prevent that? Do they have any solutions for the current issue?

I don't think this platform will have a problem if their company is in a country where cryptocurrency is not that regulated. They just have to prevent US investors in participating the ICO.

But that's a big part of potential investors you are turning away because of regulations and distancing yourself from the US market could be a downfall for any project.

Better safe than sorry i guess,and later on after ICO,they can focus abit more on US market.

my opinion is that that nobody will participate in ICO if his county banned crypto trade.
Yes, but this platform is for gaming platform, for developing gaming. Actually, i think they US citizen have so hard to make investment to ICO, altcoins but this is no matter if you using 3rd party.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:29:26 PM

I think that the project will be successful and investors will be happy with the fact that they decided to invest in this project

Well, for now the project is doing great but I am still hoping that the devs will do their best to make this project successful and hoping that they will follow all their plans to get more investors that will help bitguild become successful.

Yeah as the team very dedicated on their job. Hopefully they may achieve their goals on this project as we are here to support. I appreciate so much the new concepts of this project having innovations amd attractive features. I hope this project is competitive enough among others.

They are good with raising funds, so they are competitive.
Well, this is no make sense. Good with raising funds only meaning that they have a lot of attention, not meaning they are surely competitive. Anyway, we can waiting at the future, when this projects really run.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:10:17 AM

Are we gonna be able to buy your tokens directly on the platform, using fiat?

You will have to buy PLAT from exchange, because there is no point for investors to participate in their ICO, if they are going to sell PLAT directly after ICO.
PLAT will be the payment standard so for extra services that you can buy in a game, and according to whitepaper, any game to be listed on the platform, must accept PLAT token as the only payment option.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:48:10 AM

You will have to buy PLAT from exchange, because there is no point for investors to participate in their ICO, if they are going to sell PLAT directly after ICO.
PLAT will be the payment standard so for extra services that you can buy in a game, and according to whitepaper, any game to be listed on the platform, must accept PLAT token as the only payment option.

Addition more is PLAT tokens will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis with high ratio 1 ETH:80k PLAT, with price of ETH down like that, maybe this is good time to buy this token. I check their smart contract address, maybe they nearly reach hardcap(14062.5 ETH) to pausing this sale?

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:59:47 AM

Addition more is PLAT tokens will be sold on a first-come, first-served basis with high ratio 1 ETH:80k PLAT, with price of ETH down like that, maybe this is good time to buy this token. I check their smart contract address, maybe they nearly reach hardcap(14062.5 ETH) to pausing this sale?

I revisited their ICO site and its updated they have their public sale and allover of the ICO raised is I think its 60%. It's far more to reach their hard cap.

hamamana99

Activity: 188

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:02:21 AM

I think investors would like to know a definitive update on whether softcap is indeed 5000eth in public sale. And what action will be if this cap is not reached...
forghu

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:04:28 AM

Question about BitGuild the game. Is it going to be hosted on BitGuild's website or is it going to be hosted somewhere else?
Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:22:54 AM

I'm glad that this project has already collected enough money to start. I'm really looking forward to the release of the platform and even want to buy a new smtrofon for the software platform.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:38:15 AM

I'm glad that this project has already collected enough money to start. I'm really looking forward to the release of the platform and even want to buy a new smtrofon for the software platform.

People are expecting a lot of thing from this platform and yes, they collected money and very close to the hard cap. The gaming platform is the most expensive one but how and what are the prices they are going to set when the platform launches.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:51:43 AM

With eth down i think it is the right time to buy PLAT. People can sell it later for profits. But if PLAT will only be used for in-game purchases, then the amount of people getting the token would actually be less, unless their games become very popular.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:55:16 AM

the theme of games is very popular in the last decade. And on this one can really make money and get a fairy profit

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:21:17 AM

it would be great if you could now get bonuses, which then realize in the game. The games help to relax
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:06:39 AM

the theme of games is very popular in the last decade. And on this one can really make money and get a fairy profit

Your're right mate. The concept of this plattform is very exciting. They made a wonderful project that will help the crypto world be even more popular someday. I'm sure that once BitGuild project will be launch, the volume of the current users of crypto coins will be double because a lot of people will be here to play.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:10:03 AM

Your're right mate. The concept of this plattform is very exciting. They made a wonderful project that will help the crypto world be even more popular someday. I'm sure that once BitGuild project will be launch, the volume of the current users of crypto coins will be double because a lot of people will be here to play.

A game that is bind with blockchain can become more popular, since many people in the world know alrrady about cryptos. This innovation will get attentions to world and will grow more bigger.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:34:26 AM

People are expecting a lot of thing from this platform and yes, they collected money and very close to the hard cap. The gaming platform is the most expensive one but how and what are the prices they are going to set when the platform launches.
For the prices no one has ever said. The platform will be the first applications and games on mobile devices. And then eventually they will be released on computers. I understand that this will be similar to Steam
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:05:16 AM

For the prices no one has ever said. The platform will be the first applications and games on mobile devices. And then eventually they will be released on computers. I understand that this will be similar to Steam
If it is released on various versions then we can expect more traffic as there will be many users where BitGuild version is available in all modes so we can easily gain more attention of the people.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:11:25 AM

even if it looks like Steam, this will be an additional advantage for the platform. I'm already waiting for its launch, I would like to experience this gaming platform.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:42:15 AM

even if it looks like Steam, this will be an additional advantage for the platform. I'm already waiting for its launch, I would like to experience this gaming platform.
I guess this is the first gaming platform to use blockchain to store its data. I wonder how effective it is to deal with massive amount of online gamers worldwide.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 ... 134 »
  Print  

Jump to: