Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start Trading for newbie  (Read 2102 times)
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:59:36 AM

First off you will need to set up an account with an exchange. Most all will now ask you for official documentation as proof of identity so something like a passport, driving licence, identity card will be needed. Once you have an account then you can start to study the trading patterns of your chosen coin / coins to figure out when you can buy low and sell high and if you want to short then it is the opposite.

Try some dummy trades first or use small amounts to see if you are getting it right.
Well, maybe there are many ways how to start trading but the best thing to do is familiarize your self in crypto world. Research about Bitcoin and Altcoins and then open a bitcoin wallet or a blockchain wallet and register to any exchange site and do the trading buy buying coins from your bitcoin wallet. In my case i learn trading just because i always participate in bounty campaign and have some research on how to convert my token into bitcoin.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
xen14

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:10:38 PM

trading for newbie is never a good move thb , you will just end up losing . i advice you just HODL Smiley research a Coin and if you think its worth buying and HODL then go for it Smiley set a goal aswell on when you wanna sell " EXAMPLE : 10x 20x 50x " then dont look back ^_^
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:19:04 PM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..
If you want to start in investing or trading you must have background about it so that you can start without any worries. In addition to that, the best way to start in trading is to collect some knowledge about it and familiarize all information about cryptocurrency. Lastly, try to ask some expert how to start in trading and try to visit this forum where you can learn some skills about trading.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:26:50 PM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Before you begin trading you have to look into everything that you have to think about trading investment. Search for locales that can enable you to take in every one of the points of interest and drawbacks of your investment. Make your own particular techniques that can make you mindful of how your investment go. All things considered, you can without much of a stretch see whether your investment is in great hands.
Liternyy

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:55:59 PM

Bitcoin gives investors just huge potential for trading. So, every time this crypto currency gets into the wave of its discussion, the price goes up, and then, as a little hurricane around it fades away, its cost sags.Of course, as soon as the price falls speculators (well, or investors) try to buy at an acceptable cost to them, and then, when the price soars up - to sell. In fact, trading kriptovalyut is simple, you just need to understand it only once.
AristoteI

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:29:36 PM

I believe that if you are not a professional of trading, it is better to find the person who will teach you. You do not need to start trading yourself. You can lose your money.
saiharden

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:57:52 AM

Try to understand the trading system. Then locate the currency pair for trading. First, analyze the cycles in which the currency fluctuates. When you see regularity then the trade will be successful.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 05:23:52 AM

For now you should take a look at the market price, it is falling.
i suggest you to wait until the market price increasing, and you can start trading.
you can add your experience in trading by read a thread about it in this forum.
BitcoinLoan

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:43:04 AM

For now you should take a look at the market price, it is falling.
i suggest you to wait until the market price increasing, and you can start trading.
you can add your experience in trading by read a thread about it in this forum.
Traders who don’t analyze their trading performance are more prone to make repetitive mistakes. As a trader, you must constantly improve in order to survive and thrive in this fast paced market. This is a vital part of trading.
novogum

Activity: 416
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:23:58 AM

I think first you need to read the trading literature and watch the educational videos. Then just watch the charts and guess what you'd do. And only then try to trade for real.
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:31:00 AM

you can watch on youtube and google to get a strategy and ways on how to be a professional trader, at the beginning, it's very difficult if you learn about trading it will be easy to you someday  Grin

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Choii

Activity: 658
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:32:27 AM

Before you start investing your money, make sure your money that you want to invest is money that you can afford to loss because you are Newbie when it comes tin trading or investing. If you want to invest you need to search the coin that you want to invest and hold for a long term if you want to gain more profit from it, anyway you can watch it on youtube to get imformation about the coins and also search on google and read some article..

███    TWITTER    MEGATRON      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                     THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION                  LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM     WEBSITE           FACEBOOK      ███
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 09:38:04 AM

According to what I know trading is all about time. Time to watch the motion of coin prices. Waiting for the green color of coin. This is what the most traders do waiting for green color is the best way of having a good profit in the investment. The strategies will cope up base on the real situation. Patient is needed. They always wanted to say that traders are those who have patient to surrender the coin in time or out time as long as the traders decided. Then regrets or success will come depends on what time you decided.
Zaarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:36:44 PM

Before you opening trading, you way to research anything that you compulsion to know nearly trading investment.  Look for sites that can advance you learn all the advantages and disadvantages of your investment.  Make your own strategies that can make you occurring to date of how your investment go. In that engagement, you can easily locate out if your investment is in pleasant hands.
speedy1987

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 02:12:16 PM

Better way to trade do more research about coins before you trade. This forum is the good place to learn more and earn profit. Read other post in trading discussion section you will get a idea about trading. We cannot check price all the time. I personally use to check the price in blockfolio. Its has option to set alert for expected amount. Once price reach your expected level it may show the notification. That time you can sell it and make profit.

Gamix

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:16:21 PM

I would say to start reading news, understand the market, be active in this forum and build a trading strategy then test it.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:22:17 PM

I am also one of those who are learning how bitcoin trading works and I am widening my knowledge about it by watching videos on youtube and searching on google. My advice to you is to be careful on who are you trading with because there are increasing number of scams. Trading is also about buying low and selling high.
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

After acquainting yourself with the skills required in trading as a newbie it will be very helpful for you to demo trade first i.e practice using a virtual account and make profits consistently then you can go Live with a reasonable amount of investment.
Erickvand

Activity: 532
Merit: 272

Mycryptobank.io

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

You must have the capital to trade. and the most important thing is to learn to analyze the market through candelstick charts using indicators. do not just buy without doing the analysis first.

▄████▀
████▄               ▄████       ▗▟██████████████▄    ▐██████████████████▙▖
██████▖           ▗██████     ▗▟██████████████████▄  ▐████████████████████▌
███████▙         ▟███████    ▄█████          ▀████▀  ▐████            ▀████
█████████▖     ▗█████████   ▐████▀             ▀▀    ▐████            ▄███▌
█████▀████▙   ▟████▀█████   ████▌                    ▐███████████████████▌
█████ ▝█████▄█████▘ █████  ▐████                     ▐████████████████████▙▖
█████   ▜███████▛   █████   ████▌                    ▐████            ▀█████▖
█████    ▝█████▘    █████   ▐████▄            ▄██▄   ▐████             ▐█████
█████      ▀█▀      █████    ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████  ▐████            ▄█████▌
█████               █████     ▝██████████████████▀   ▐█████████████████████▛
█████               █████     ▄████████████████▀     ▐███████████████████▛▘
                             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
MyCryptoBank
CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY
Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank

▄███████████▄     
██▀       ▐█▀█▄   
██        ▐█  ▀█▄ 
██        ▐█    ▀█▄
██        ▝▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██               ██
██  ███████████  ██
██               ██
██  ██████       ██
██               ██
██▄             ▄██
▀█████████████████▀
WHITEPAPER ──────────────────────────
hardhouseinc

Activity: 672

Most Advanced Crypto Exchange on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:40:16 PM

If you want to start trading you should make sure first that you have experience in it. Ask a friend with experience to help you in trading

▄▄▄▄
            ██████▄▄
            ██████████▄
            ████████████▄
       ▄▄███   ▀▀█████████▄
    ▄███████       ▀███████▌
  ▄█████████         ▀██████▌
 ▄██████████           ██████
▄███████████
████████████
████████████
████████████
▀███████████
 ▀██████████           ██████
  ▀█████████         ▄██████▌
    ▀███████       ▄███████▌
       ▀▀███   ▄▄█████████▀
            ████████████▀
            ██████████▀
            ██████▀▀
            ▀▀▀▀
|
CRYPTOCIRCLEX
THE MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO EXCHANGE ON THE BLOCKCHAIN
|

██ ██
███████████▄
  ███   ▀▀███
  ███     ▐██
  ███    ▄███
  ██████████▄
  ███    ▀▀███
  ███      ▐██
  ███     ▄███
████████████▀
    ██ ██
    ▀▀ ▀▀
#Forum ANN

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█  ▀▀     █ ▀█▄
█  ▀▀▀▀   █   ▀█
█         ▀▀▀▀▀█
█      ███▄    █
█   ▄██  ▀██   █
█  ▐███        █
█  ▐███        █
█   ▀██  ▄██   █
█      ███▀  █ █
█          ▀▀▀ █
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#Whitepaper

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
#Facebook 

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
#Twitter         

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
#Medium     

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████
▐███████████████████████████▌
▐███████████  ▀█████████████▌
▐███████████     ▀██████████▌
▐███████████     ▄██████████▌
▐███████████  ▄█████████████▌
▐███████████████████████████▌
 ███████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
#YouTube   

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

#Telegram
|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: