Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 08:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start Trading for newbie  (Read 2113 times)
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:14:17 PM

as a beginner maybe what you need is knowledge about trading, the basis you should know is to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, learn with small amount if you practice a lot then you will know about trading and can get profit
liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 01:37:17 PM

Trading is more advance part of Bitcoin industry so for a newbie you need to understand first the basic of it so that you will understand what's happening there and by that it will be easy for you to trade everyday. Start first on the terms that people using in trading industry and for sure day by day you'll learn many different things about trading. The next thing to do is to find where will you get the capital to start with, and when you have the funds then make a plan what coins in the market you'll buy in the future by researching it very carefully and the rest will be history.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:51:34 PM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..
There are some tutorials videos in YouTube or sometimes there is admins in the team of what you want Campaign to invests your money that are ready to help you. Remember that seeing Campaign is not only seeing their project or what they say to you but always checked their website, backgrounds and their team.
p i e c e

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:13:05 AM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

In my case I learned how to trade because of my pal, I ask him to teach me how it works. And then he taught me and even give some links in youtube to watch and clarify the finer details with regards on trading. I also read few discussion here in forum to gain some tips and widen my knowledge. After all learnings I put a small amount and practise trading and after few days I could now able to trade without confusing.

It's great that you have such a kind and helpful friend. As for me, I got all the information about trading on YouTube. Additionally, I joined telegram groups.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:28:22 AM

This is simple. Just watch it on youtube and use this forum to get to most suited coins to trade. You may also read blogs to read some tips in trading made by professional traders in cryptocurrency.
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:36:27 AM

Just spend some money to buy a course, learn about the market. A good preparation could prevent you from losing money.
MRY

Activity: 560
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

if you want to trade then you should find information about trading and you should also be able to read the market well, how the movement of coins and the basis of trading you should know is to buy when the price is low and sell at high prices so you will get profit, be careful in making decisions
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:01:29 AM

You should firstly learning more about this field, and getting more knowledge about its basics at least. Trading crypto currencies require good knowledge, and also experience, because it is still very risky. Then you can starting with small amount just to get some experience in your first trades.
Trading is very high risk high return activity so not all people can be comfortable with trading.
We can get high income if we know the knowledge, the rules and everything. For newbie do not enter the market first because we can just loss your money. Please learn in the first priority.
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:55:13 AM

I believe that if you are new you need to learn a lot. Start from the basics to enter the financial market. In order to be able to trade and trade successfully, you need to know the market psychology, technical analysis and market intelligence to be able to come up with a trade plan for yourself and you must also Gradually it.
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:38:59 AM

As a newbie you can trade well if your mental approach is high and gain knowledge deeply and learn the technical tricks to be good trader. Dont put all investment at one place and show patience when market go down don't sell in panic.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
peperushing

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:43:15 AM

Read alot about crypto. Buy and hold BTC
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:43:48 AM

If you are beginner here in trading world, you should understand first how altcoins works for you to earn profit from trading. You will only lose your money if your knowledge is still insufficient.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

I have two advice for the newbie trader! First, try not to be ignorant about trading and get as much information as possible on the coin you are trading and your trading itself. Second, Do whatever it rakes to master your ability to wait. Patience is the key in trading crypto.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:16:59 AM

Trading in the world of crypto markets is not an easy task and this is why, new traders often lose good amount of money in attempting trading without proper research and home work. You need to go for altcoins if really want to make money with virtual currencies. Before you begin trading you have to look into everything that you have to think about trading investment. Search for locales that can enable you to take in every one of the points of interest and drawbacks of your investment
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:17:05 AM

Before you opening trading, you way to research anything that you compulsion to know nearly trading investment.  Look for sites that can advance you learn all the advantages and disadvantages of your investment.  Make your own strategies that can make you occurring to date of how your investment go. You need to watch it first the tutorial in youtube so you can see the basic instructions, After knowing the basic you need put at least small amount of money then you can start trading
alibaba93

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:17:13 AM

You are welcome to our trading community. Before start trading, you have to learn about trading, how to analytic market and you have to trend market trend. Because Market analytic and market trend is very important for trading. You can learn for this forum. There is a lot of legend trader are the member of this great forum.  I think you should first learn how to enter a bitcoin to learn much about reading and forecast candle chart , since the candle chat we can do bitcoin most of the time and day later
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:32:09 AM

Just learn how to do trading even basic then you can start your trading right away, buy low and sell high that was the most basic law of trading and if you want to add more details about trading dig your own research in youtube or read some blogs about youtube. If you have some friend who already know about trading you can simply ask them to teach you how to do trading in basic.
dynospytan

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:37:12 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2018, 10:04:02 AM by dynospytan

It is not that easy, you should learn alot of things first and don't expect to start earning from the first day. You can start with a small amount of money in this way, even if you fail, you will not lose too much, you can also try with a virtual account, some exchanges have this feature. You can take some trading courses and learn the basics of trading and read some fail and success stories, you will find many of them here in this forum.
glavos

Activity: 547
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

You need to know the basics of trading. There are a lot of helpful videos about trading on YouTube, go on and watch them.
fluctuations

Activity: 183
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

This is not an easy problem, but it is not too difficult for a newbie. In my opinion, before we start trading you need to learn everything to invest in business. Currently on the site and youtube are also transmitting a lot of information about the transaction. Or you can ask friends who are already active in the field, I think they will have a lot of experience to share for you to grasp.
Also you need to know the good market price to buy at the lowest price and sell at the highest price, this is very important.
And one more important thing is that you never let market prices hit you, which will kill you if you trade in a passive and panicked mind.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: