Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:12:53 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start Trading for newbie  (Read 2110 times)
Varavu

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:02:11 PM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..

As a newbie, you will end up losing almost all that you have before you even know it. The best is to learn some indicators that can help you with trend following, whether it is long term or short term and gradually and consistently keep getting profit on whatever you have. At least, with that, you will not end up getting too emotional, you will have a strategy and then stick to it. I will advise you learn the use of MAs, MACD, PARABOLIC SAR and RSI for trend following pattern
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:10:20 PM

You've been told a lot there, and I want to give one of the most important advice to a beginner trader - start trading with small amounts, then the price of the error will not be fatal.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:16:22 PM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

When I was newbie here in the trading world, I didn't yet buy altcoins because I know that I my knowledge is not yet sufficient. I studied first how the cryptocurrency market works and also the reason why there is pumping and dumping that are happening in the cryptocurrency market.
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:45:52 PM

The main advice: do not rush! The market always provides enough opportunities for profitable trades. Learn about exchanges, about trading according to technical and fundamental analysis.
I think it is a best time to educate ourselves first before putting a lot of pressure and thing on thinking about the trading itself. Investing in learning is the best investment we could take upon improving ourselves so in the future we could be more efficient in trading and more progressive on handling transaction and investment in the future.
dvabit

Activity: 294
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:03:23 PM

i learn crypto trading from udmey course then i join a group --> https://www.hashtaginvesting.com Where i learn trading from other traders.
novocaine

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

I think its very hard or is not possible because if you don't have any knowledge better try learn the technology because Forex market trading is different from the crypto market. So blockchain technology is completely different, so, first of all, learn technical things before entering into any kind of trading.

This is my sight for the newbies that want to start trading and eventually loss all their funds in bad picking a coins
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:18:31 PM

With a newcomer to the commercial market, I believe you need to learn a lot from professional terms and knowledge. You need to know technical analysis, must know the psychology of the field, crowd psychology. Also combine news, information to get the most comprehensive and accurate view from which you can present your business plan.
apityeh71

Activity: 476

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:51:56 AM

You have to join telegram group of trader and you can discus with others trader to more understand about situation of market and how to make good trading strategy. And also you can find alot of information related trading in youtube and google. I was learned trading by self in google and with dicipline i can understand the price action of crypto and know when should be entry and exit from the market.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:22:54 AM

Welcome you are at right place and yes as newbie you can trade,Learn the basics of trading this forum help you alot to learn you will find every solution here.Also social media will help you to learn,so keep learning and then you will earn.

shinchan123

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:44:26 AM

I think the very first thing that you must have is a good starting capital. Once you have that you can now choose which coins to buy for your trade. Personally, I prefer to buy new coins because they have the potential to be profitable. But, you still have to be mindful because some are just scams.
Flayme

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:36:07 AM

As a newbie like you I dont have enough experience about trading that's whay I'm still studying and asking members her with a lots of experiences when in comes to trading. However even I don't too much knowledge about tradings, you should think twice or more before selling or trade your coins we need to be more patience do not hurry because maybe tomorrow or next month the coins that you are holds become 5x or 10x higher. So do hurry at all there is the right time to trades control your emotions because emotions in one of the reasons why some traders regret after all thing happened they sell their coin in a lower value.
hatsoff2btc

Activity: 151
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:35:48 AM

I am not a professional trader but I want to share some knowledge in trading.
When trading, always analyze what is happening in the market.
You can also read some articles about trading, and you can also get some information in reliable websites(youtube, facebook,and twitter). And the best way to learn about trading is in this forum. Just explore and read more.😊😊
Trading without having the knowledge of what is going in the market means no profit and some loss too. It is the basic and foremost requirement of becoming successful in this profession to have knowledge regarding asset and stay up to date. Your advice is a million dollar one and you have learnt a very important lesson earlier than many do. Other than this, patience should be learnt.
rafaelyarulin

Activity: 545

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:10:49 PM

You need to have enough finances before you start.    You should have a capital that you could risk. Not to think about money, but to think about the market. Focus all your attention on competent bidding, not on losses or income. And you can't listen to others ' advice all the time. There are no easy ways in the market.  Perseverance and intensified work are two components that make a professional trader from a novice trader.  and trade with pleasure. And the money will come to you as a bonus for your work.
V-t.Ester

Activity: 532
Merit: 25

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:39:00 PM

First of all every newbie should understand that trading is always risk to lose money. So, before investing it's better to think about security of future cryptocoins (good wallet can really help with this). Then it is necessary to examine the market carefully, to read about coins, to read forum and then to buy coins. Sudden fluctuations in exchange will definitely rattle nerves, but panic is a bad helper in trading.
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:02:47 PM

First of all every newbie should understand that trading is always risk to lose money. So, before investing it's better to think about security of future cryptocoins (good wallet can really help with this). Then it is necessary to examine the market carefully, to read about coins, to read forum and then to buy coins. Sudden fluctuations in exchange will definitely rattle nerves, but panic is a bad helper in trading.

Thats true the best start is you have to do study and learn more about trading first before you start in investing in trading. There are some reasons why some people losing there money in trading its because of greediness who realy want earn big in just starting day of trading career. The best to start is you have to learn more before start investing.
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:21:58 PM

OP, you will need a good knowledge of technical and fundamental aspect of crypto currency trading before you venture your money into trading avoid or reduce the uncertainty in the crypto currency. I will advice you to read news related bitcoin and crypto currency to help you in the analysis of the fundamental aspect and visit babyschool.com for technical analysis.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:41:38 PM

At first, you should read a lot about trading, there are plenty of resources available on the net. Bitcoin trading is very risky, so you should start out with demo trading, when you are comfortable with it and making profits then you should start with real-trading. It would be better if you practice trading for a few months.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

My general advice is to not buy already high priced coins, because if something is already high there is a relative higher risk that it can decrease again and you could lose large amounts. On the other side, low priced but promising altcoins not fall deep, but have the potential to increase huge like it happened with bitcoin.
for beginners to learn to trade is certainly not an easy thing, it is very risky for example we buy a new coin whose price rises high, of course the risk is very big, it could be a new coin rises high when you buy the coins usually decrease, and we should buy coins that have dropped rapidly, and the coins have a good potential to raise the price again you can buy it on , I hope you can have a good analysis to trade.

It will be not risky until you trade without some knowledge. Use all the sources to get the information about the schemes of trading. The easiest way is to  visit YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qYym-i1_8
janelleshepard

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

At first, you should read a lot about trading, there are plenty of resources available on the net. Bitcoin trading is very risky, so you should start out with demo trading, when you are comfortable with it and making profits then you should start with real-trading. It would be better if you practice trading for a few months.
The most important things in trading isn't coming from reading, it was all about the reality and it were called "experiences".
I think there is nothing in the book that will help you as much as the experiences with the real market .
That is the most effective and fastest way to make your trading succeed.
Jake Virus

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:28:50 PM

As a mental beginner must first in have when investing use small capital for the learning phase then begin to understand the graphical changes of an altcoin to make it easier to find profit every time.
Well if you are a newbie you should know first all the altcoins that has a lower price but also have a good future and if you want to start in trading, you should learn first how to trade in youtube or by asking for ab advice to an expert, and lastly always start to trade an altcoin that just have a small amount.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: