Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 03:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to start Trading for newbie  (Read 2111 times)
systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:09:21 AM

Learning information about trading is the only possible way to understand how to trade. If you want to trade you should take into account all possible nuances and accept possible risks as they are always involved

Freshmen

Activity: 334
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:20:38 AM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..
Just spend some money to buy a course, learn about the market. A good preparation could prevent you from losing money.
If you want to step into the world of the trading, then you must be sure that you have prepared yourself well enough that you will then be able to perform well at time when you will be busy in trading. Having a self-confidence and some good amount of knowledge and information regarding the things are the most important things which you must have to perform well.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:54:38 AM

For newbie you can easily start trading by only watching market situation and the way how to join the trading websites and how you can choose your trade coin and how to buy sell and put the orders all the necessary things are available at different websites and YouTube channels also,
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:34:29 PM

you need to read first some forum here on how to start in trading you can also watch some videos in youtube on how tradings work much better to have an idea first before you start in the world of trading
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:37:08 PM

I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

If you want to trade cryptocurrencies and you are still newbie, I prefer to you to watch many tutorial videos about cryptocurrency trading in youtube. You can easily gather information by watching videos in youtube.

Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:48:37 PM

For those newbies, I am really sure that you will have hard time to understand the cryptocurrency trading. You need to allocate half of your time on understanding the cryptocurrency trading for you to win in trading.

jetjet

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

just read and read make a research! 1week may enough to start your trading activity... in my case, after i read so many articles and watching videos for almost a week, i then started to open my account in binance platform and then starting to explore thing there. studying every function and numbers displayed in the screen and after a couple of days i starting to transfer funds and make trading.
darsiderin

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 04:41:00 PM

So many source in the internet, how to trading and more. Basicly, buy some token when price down, and sell some token when price up. But, you need more experience too. Learn it by your self, explore in this forum, and your experience.
For newbie  the most correct way to get knowledge about trading cryptocurrencies is to watch the video on YouTube. There everything is explained in great detail, with all the nuances and subtleties.

BITSONG  ▌ THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED MUSIC STREAMING PLATFORM
▅ ▉ ▇ ▃ ▅   THE NEW MUSIC STREAMING ERA   ▅ ▃ ▇ ▉ ▅   PUBLIC SALE is LIVE
[ Telegram ➭ ChannelGroup ]   Whitepaper   Facebook   Twitter   Github   Medium   ANN
sort_cirkit

Activity: 368
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 04:54:05 PM

So many source in the internet, how to trading and more. Basicly, buy some token when price down, and sell some token when price up. But, you need more experience too. Learn it by your self, explore in this forum, and your experience.
For newbie  the most correct way to get knowledge about trading cryptocurrencies is to watch the video on YouTube. There everything is explained in great detail, with all the nuances and subtleties.
It is good to not trade in the first time. Gain knowledge, keep reading this forum. There is a risk in trading. Trade without adequate knowledge will result in losses.
amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:10:50 PM

I also recently began to engage in trading. Began with reading all, that there is on forum. The most difficult thing, is to choose a trading strategy. There are a lot of trading strategies. If you don't choose, what suits you, you can lose interest in trading.
sopromat

Activity: 353

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:15:02 PM

You should try to understand how the trading works and the risks involved before you start, but that is not a necessity, however I strongly advise you to read about it and start looking at the graphs. Hope this helps!
Hagmonar

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:21:47 PM

I also recently began to engage in trading. Began with reading all, that there is on forum. The most difficult thing, is to choose a trading strategy. There are a lot of trading strategies. If you don't choose, what suits you, you can lose interest in trading.

Thats true thats why we are always recomend to read and study first about crypto trading befire start doing it because if you dont have enough knowledge about trading you may simply lose your money and you will also lose your interest in doing trading.
klasik1980

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

If you feel you have a mindset (trading and investing are a mind games - you vs. the market), then make available capital that is entirely disposable. You and your life should be totally unaffected if you were to lose this entire capital.
Learn analysis - fundamental and/or technical - and how to apply these analyses in the markets.  Understand the mechanics of buying and selling online.
Acquiring knowledge will take time. he internet is a good source of information. You'll see thousands of opinions, but you need to filter out and take what works for you.
Learn trading/investing strategies and test these out in the current market. Choose one that works for you. Create a trading plan based on this strategy.
bbcolex

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:37:56 PM

I'm no expert but base on my experience I've learn from my own decisiveness to learn and try it, at first it did not work well but was able to understand it. You can watch some videos of pro`s for basic knowledge. It's quite risky though.
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:44:09 PM

You should try to understand how the trading works and the risks involved before you start, but that is not a necessity, however I strongly advise you to read about it and start looking at the graphs. Hope this helps!

Before I enter trading I study/ read some of the statement of traders so that I can have some ideas on how I will deal with it.

I  should understand how it works and how risk it is. Its kinda fun but its not that easy because it might lose all my money. Trading may increase my money in an instant all I have to do is to monitor the value of the cyrptocurrency.

When your a newbie you have to have the drive to learn more and never contented on what you know, you need to be open for new ideas and strategies to become successful  in trading.

beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

if you want to start trading as a beginner then you must learn to be able to observe the movement of the market well and can know when a good time to buy or sell so you will get a profit
atom2080

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 11:17:23 PM

There are only a few things to know about trading cryptocurrency. Below are a few of the most important things to know before getting started:
1.A cryptocurrency exchange is not part of the regular stock exchange. So i will suggest using an exchange/broker like Coinbase with lower fees. Neither of these is the same as Wall Street and its exchanges, so this is different
2.The cryptocurrency market is insanely volatile in 2018. You can make a fortune in a moment and lose it in the next , whatever you trade like Bitcoin or  another coin.So better I would suggest you trade only the top coins by market cap like Bitcoin Ethereum, then the chances of losing everything overnight are slim.Other cryptocurrencies are riskier but can offer quick gains on a good day.

I hope this will help you guys  Wink
lushlife

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:11:58 AM

Study the following,
Chart formation
Trading Indicators
Trading Strategies
Resistance and Support
Candlestick Reading

Good luck!
lushlifing

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:16:57 AM

Good day fellow trader,
best site for resources,
https://www.investopedia.com/
best video tutorials,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCatR7nWbYrkVXdxXb4cGXw
Happy trading!
arijitdas729

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:25:33 AM

I would like to know categorically the parameters to be looked at before choosing a coin. Additionally, I wanted to know as to how to understand/assess the would be performance of the Company after reading the Whitepaper as I happen to be a completely non-technical person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: