Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:51:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After 3 months, what do you have?  (Read 1736 times)
JC btc

Activity: 770
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 04:52:10 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided

I joined this community last January and I used to post on different topics for me to be able to rank up, and as of now I'm currently joining a signature campaign Casper API. And I'm hoping this project will become successful. I'm hoping that I will earn a good income at the end of this project.
If you are not earning within three months then it is fine, no one will judge you here for as  long as you will keep learning as this is one of the most important thing here, gaining knowledge because you can a lot more after you have gain much knowledge.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hillthy

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:00:44 AM

I joined the bitcoin market for almost 3 months, starting at 6k and then the impressive series of profit generated, but it has slowly evaporated, even recently the loss to me is greater. But I will continue to hold my coins, bitcoin will return to growth trajectory when the market returns to the light. I expect anchor and bitcoin will make a big surprise this year.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:08:11 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided

You have a total of 24 posts in this forum and you registered just a few weeks back. My point is that it is too early to say whether investing in crypto has been beneficial to you or not. It may be better to wait for another 10-12 months, before reaching a conclusion.
Lorna t

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:29:20 AM

After three months passed my patience as me to posting job and waiting to rank up and after that I joined as a signature campaign .I was happy that day I was ranked up and I could work because I was receiving a campaign and after a weekend I started earning bitcoin stakes and it really helps me all I must know we need to do here that just need work and readiness .read and gain a lot of knowledge in order to the rules of bitcoin regulations for stay there for long time in crypto world because we all know that there is no instant gain needed.must be work yo work hard and to earn and have a better life.just keep doing and aim higher because we are the only one to make our destiny in life and always believe that there is a bitcoin is key to help and have as a brighter tomorrow and our future.
PDNade

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 05:41:14 AM

If your goal or aim for joining in this forum is about earning "money" in the first place your chances in the next day or future will be difficult. Because learning and experience is the key to make your dream come true also patient. As a newbie like you in the past, I am frustrated how to earned rapidly in this forum. But someone advise me about this. "Don't rush thing if they stay or wait for you to come, take your time and let them be to come with you".

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:01:48 AM

Since when do you joined? If that is just a month ago, then you can called yourself successful because an experience and lessons is the key to have a good decision, in investing and making profit. If you joined several years ago and you gain nothing, ask yourself because there is something wrong with you.

babarian

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:10:34 AM

at this time you do is trading, in the world of crypto, trading does have a big enough risk compared to other ways to gain profit, as a trader you have a lot to learn about the world of crypto and learn about the analysis of the market price of the coins you buy. you must understand all the aspects that affect the price of the coin, so you do not get caught in a loss
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:14:06 AM

Yes, I still believe that you are still successful. Do not take the little battles as the most important part here. Your war is far from over and you are winning it, provided you take a lot of lessons and experiences from all these little mistakes and losses. The bigger part of the crypto community went through what you have gone through yourself. That is very normal and as long as you do not give up, you will emerge a winner and a rich man. The market is still on its way to the moon so just be patient.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:17:18 AM

Yes, I still believe that you are still successful. Do not take the little battles as the most important part here. Your war is far from over and you are winning it, provided you take a lot of lessons and experiences from all these little mistakes and losses. The bigger part of the crypto community went through what you have gone through yourself. That is very normal and as long as you do not give up, you will emerge a winner and a rich man. The market is still on its way to the moon so just be patient.
Successful just not defined how much you have earned but the knowledge is much important because it is your foundation here to become successful. You may not gain for the first 6 months at least it is a way enough for you to take risk  to enter and offer your service so that you can now earn.

cuanterus

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:26:41 AM

I think it's the same but there is one belief that this is the best way to go ahead and never go back. let's say we learn again and it needs more than 3 months to succeed. we see the semester ni whether its progress is getting up or down, and according to I have a lot to ask and share knowledge about crypto here.
argiyan.tri

Activity: 271
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:39:22 AM

three months is too short if you want to succeed, there are many people who take years to succeed in a goal, so things are not instant. you are too hasty to succeed, three months is like three seconds.
acha1217

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:43:03 AM

as long three month I just can earn money around $700 in trading, about some long time ago I can buy Motorcycles just by trading Bitcoi Cash
If you loss your asset or cour first capital isn't backed up. maybe you should learn more about trading, this is very important for you fo imagine or forecast how crypto price a few days/month later. So I think will be better you to learn more about this first, just put small capital to start trading, that for minimize losses asset when marken down.
jayabaya78

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:45:32 AM

Not much that can be expected in such a short time, we should see its development in 6 months and we also must be more aware of every virtual currency in circulation today. for me in 3 months just a laptop and enough money to eat from crypto now. just hope in the future more money I get from bitcoin and hope you guys too.
donnieyen

Activity: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:51:08 AM

I also have not got anything from this, there is only one belief that I will also get a good thing like my friends who first joined here. so far they have been able to build a house and some even buy their own car.
yucien78

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:59:08 AM

Just got the experience and knowledge of the world of crypto currency, others have not been obtained because just started join here. said our friends must be patient and observant to see every opportunity here can be successful.
Mystica101

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:02:57 AM

It's not just about the money that I've earned here in a few months since I joined but the knowledge that I acquired and opportunity to be part of crypto world is already a major success to me because for me getting involved at young age and learn a lot about crypto at this early stage of its popularity is something that we should be proud of. I might say I have a long way to go to be successful but make your experience, hardships and efforts to let your success grows in you.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:03:45 AM

I've participated several signature campaigns and I already gained my fair share of scams and airdrops. As far as I can see and trading wise, I've made a profit of around $1,000 counting in the investments I made for several ICOs and failed attempts to transfer bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
Cita1

Activity: 153

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

Don't worry 3 months is too early. In my experience it is at least 4 to 6 months when i have my profit. Just wait a little bit longer. You can profit i am positive about it. For now just keep on tracking your accounts.
Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:12:47 AM

I'm starting to get started in trading and just signature campaign soon.
To be jr.member me in past 3months maybe I have to get here in the forum.
lamacchia

Activity: 342
Merit: 4

LUCRETOKEN.COM

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 07:13:20 AM

Because I am new, I have not been able to imagine in 3 months what will I get. but I heard there was someone who could already buy a car after 6 months

LUCRETOKEN.com ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!
BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: