Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:31:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After 3 months, what do you have?  (Read 1736 times)
domerosan10

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:37:18 PM

I've got an altcoin named coin KWH coin, but I have not got it because it has not been in the share. So I have not used the coin. Hopefully the coins that I get it big price.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Merjay18

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided
Hi same here I join bitcoin for 3 months now. I also gain nothing as of now but Iam still positive that the right time will come and I will harvest my fruit of labor soon. The best part of my bitcoin journey is I learn  more about bitcoin and able to join this forum.
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:43:16 PM

My own experience for myself has been an awesome one even after 3 months. I have learnt great lessons on how to take my trades. I have also joined bounty programs and I believe in the future, my hardwork would start paying off.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided

indeed gan since from January to month now bitcoin and altcoin prices are still down. although you do not get any profit at all. but from there we can get lessons and experience to move forward. we will be better .maybe it's the beginning of agan process to success in the future.
semuga agan more successful ..

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

You joined at the market at the wrong time you just got attracted by the hype at the end of 2017,if you really want to enter into a crypto field with success you need to buy when the prices are low and sell them when the prices are high.BUt three months is very short period to achieve anything in the world so just continue to do and surely you will be successful one day.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

We can see it as a small success because you have been patiently working without pay for 3 months.
Currently I have been involved in the cryptocurrency market for over 4 months and I only received $ 50 from my first bounty campaign. During that time, I learned more about the crypto market and I had quite a lot of experience. We need patience to be successful.

ZBBBB

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:22:50 PM

I have been here much longer than three months and I want to say that I really have achieved a lot thanks to cryptocurrencies which is very happy
lani123lani

Activity: 719
Merit: 10

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:11:48 PM

After 3 months I patiently post and wait for my rank up and start joining the signature campaign. but until now I still have not got anything. but I am not desperate to learn to learn and learn until I get results.

cordlesslake

Activity: 472
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

It is not easy to see results after just three months. Many people here have been investing and trading for years and have had losses, made mistakes and have not earned anything for many months. Then there are the weak market months where you have to be almost still. If you do not give up, in a long enough period you will have your satisfactions.
TahuDiniHari

Activity: 324

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

do not overestimate your achievement, it may be that when you join not with the right time, or maybe your luck in the world of crypto is still a matter of time (waiting). I am optimistic that when the time comes, you will feel good from the crypto world, it will be fun.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

maybe when you joined the crypto world instead of at the right time. because the last 3 months this year bitcoin prices have down prices drastically. hopefully after the month of April to be better and you can feel the profit.
Well I think you're right that is one reason why ever since the op joined bitcoin he only experienced a lot of lose because the value of different cryptocurrencies went down so rapidly within the start of this year. It has been a few months that everyone is struggling with the value of the coins that they are holding and we are all hoping for it to come back where it was before or even to a much higher value. I guess we can't really conclude what we have for now unless we're going to convert it then it can really be considered as a lose.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:50:21 PM

[quote a
uthor=leavolnhals link=topic=3090747.msg34615040#msg34615040 date=1523628854]
We can see it as a small success because you have been patiently working without pay for 3 months.
Currently I have been involved in the cryptocurrency market for over 4 months and I only received $ 50 from my first bounty campaign. During that time, I learned more about the crypto market and I had quite a lot of experience. We need patience to be successful.
[/quote]
 You are still very new mate, you have to spend some more time and after that you can expect some good profit from bitcoin, i think that you should give time to trading bitcoin as well as some other crypto currencies, which have good potential to increase its price, but even for that you need to give some proper time to trading and after that you can expect a good profit from bitcoin trading.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

maybe when you joined the crypto world instead of at the right time. because the last 3 months this year bitcoin prices have down prices drastically. hopefully after the month of April to be better and you can feel the profit.
Well I think you're right that is one reason why ever since the op joined bitcoin he only experienced a lot of lose because the value of different cryptocurrencies went down so rapidly within the start of this year. It has been a few months that everyone is struggling with the value of the coins that they are holding and we are all hoping for it to come back where it was before or even to a much higher value. I guess we can't really conclude what we have for now unless we're going to convert it then it can really be considered as a lose.
Don't take for granted those things that we are earning, although we are here in bitcoin and we know that a lot of opportunity out there still we have to use our income/profit in the right way, we have to at least know first where we are going to spend our money before cashing out.
YoungMaster

Activity: 462

MYCRYPTOBANK.IO

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:40:07 PM

At least you have gained the knowledge and experience, for me personally it's better than you get nothing in 3 months.
Well, don't feel depressed because of it, you have to keep moving forward and be consistent no matter how much time it takes until you get the results.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:44:51 PM

I just earned holdings but I consider that as a pathway to success since I've got potential coins to hold. There is no shortcut to success even here in crypto. I believe that it is best to wait and learn more lessons because that is priceless. Try to gain more knowledge while waiting because that would really help for your future success.

Ris88

Activity: 2110
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:14:21 PM

Maybe from the point of success you have not got it, but you only get experience as long as you know crypto, all need process, it may not forever you do not get to profit, surely in the future you will get good profit in to your patience ...
Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:19:18 PM

It happens at all. First you try, you make mistakes, you learn from mistakes, and then you know how to behave in certain situations, when it is better to hold coins, when it is better to sell them. What coins are better to buy, what to sell. Everything comes with experience.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

It happens at all. First you try, you make mistakes, you learn from mistakes, and then you know how to behave in certain situations, when it is better to hold coins, when it is better to sell them. What coins are better to buy, what to sell. Everything comes with experience.
It is normal if we are not gaining for 3 months as for sure we still have some stuff to do and bitcoin at that time is not yet our priority and we are still in the process of studying things out. It is okay just make sure after 3 years that we have already property and we are already rich that time.
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 07:35:42 PM

After I joined for the last 3 months, I learned a little about this forum site and I get the money but the numbers are small. I have taken the time to know more about this site so that I can get a high amount of money from the proceeds using this site. So after 3 months I get money or extra income for my savings in the future. Cool
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:46:41 PM

After I joined for the last 3 months, I learned a little about this forum site and I get the money but the numbers are small. I have taken the time to know more about this site so that I can get a high amount of money from the proceeds using this site. So after 3 months I get money or extra income for my savings in the future. Cool

After 3 months of joining bitcoin all I have is knowledge and experienced too. After my sleepless nights of doing bounties and orher campaigns to earn money from ICOs I lost it because my wallet was hacked. It really saddened me I was so unfortunate. All my efforts for 3 months go to waste. I hope it will not happen to me again I mean not just me but to everyone else who worked hard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: