Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:31:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After 3 months, what do you have?  (Read 1736 times)
Amakwah

Activity: 209
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

Bitcoin is an investment that gives us a profit in a short time, so for 3 months trading we can profit or loss in investment all that will give us the experience to thoroughly in trading, precision is what makes me have a lot of money and some homes.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:50:06 PM

After I joined for the last 3 months, I learned a little about this forum site and I get the money but the numbers are small. I have taken the time to know more about this site so that I can get a high amount of money from the proceeds using this site. So after 3 months I get money or extra income for my savings in the future. Cool

After 3 months of joining bitcoin all I have is knowledge and experienced too. After my sleepless nights of doing bounties and orher campaigns to earn money from ICOs I lost it because my wallet was hacked. It really saddened me I was so unfortunate. All my efforts for 3 months go to waste. I hope it will not happen to me again I mean not just me but to everyone else who worked hard.
This should be a lesson for all of us because no matter how safe we think our accounts and wallets are,  some people could still find a way to hack it.  I am not the only one who uses my laptop,
 especially at school, so I make sure that my files have been hidden deeply and no one can accidentally open it. I am also careful on applying in any bounties especially airdrops because hackers can use this as a way to gather accounts.  When applying also,  I always make sure that I am submitting my wallet address and not the key.  I know some people who have accidentally submitted their keys on air drops and and then their wallet got hacked because of that.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:55:44 PM

Bitcoin is an investment that gives us a profit in a short time, so for 3 months trading we can profit or loss in investment all that will give us the experience to thoroughly in trading, precision is what makes me have a lot of money and some homes.
bitcoin will still be a good choice in the next 3-6 months. I also store bitcoin assets and it can be used as the right choice for investment. so it does not matter if in the next few months save bitcoin.

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:58:10 PM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided
After 3Months, I gathered already $600 in cryptocurrency. I am very happy because all of my sacrifices in joining campaigns were backed to me. I believe that bpunties is a matter of time, learnings and efforts. In addition, luck carries them all. If you are lucky one, you can easily earn money.

KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:04:38 AM

Greetings guys! Its interesting for me too to count, scince I entered a cryptoworld I gain about 21 different tokens, but actual price of then is unknown, becouse some of them are not listed on a market yet...
exalterego

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:18:04 AM

It sounds like you bought BTC when it was 2,000 and sold it for 5,000.
The next stage was when it gained 8,000 and you sold it for 10,000.
And when it reached 18,000 and people wanted to buy it it from you - you had nothing to sell  Grin
(This is all my personal experience and I wish you'd never feel what I felt 4 months ago)
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:17:46 AM

After 3 months I just got about 75 USD from the bounty that I follow. And even then sometimes the price can go up or down. Actually I've received various tokens, but most have not been listed in the market. As a result coin that I get can not be exchanged. if only everything is in the market, then it could be the balance I get will definitely increase.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:36:56 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided
After 3 months maybe I can buy all I that to buy with the help of cryptocurriencies and bitcoin I'm very thankful for that it happen

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:43:53 AM

After 3 months I have been growing up because of the size of my bitcoin income because you earn a great deal when you invest heavily on it.
izzabel

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:01:56 AM

If I'm going to be successful about bitcoin many after 3months I'm having my dream car so soon maybe how I wish
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:25:32 AM

what do you mean by zero income?what did you do to make profit here in cryptocurrency world?because you mentioned nothing about what are those but seems like youre very disappointed..have you join signature campaign,or bounty campaigns such as signature,social media,telegram,translations blogs what are those for you to expect income?because if none youre a damn idiot then whose looking for something while doing nothing..did you invested some amount to hold or trade?tell us some stories before we made some advice upon youre issues
potzpotz

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:30:22 AM

Maybe I have all that I have now I'm getting g independent women I can go and buy all I want with the help of bitcoin
frankybutterin

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

“Blockchain Just Entered The Real World”

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:39:53 AM

I think 3 months is a short time, if in 3 months you have not earned profit it is natural you have to read a lot and learn about cryptocurrency and diligent is writing post so that your rank immediately go up and can follow signature campaign. if you successfully follow the signature campaign then you will get a profit.

Aryadwipanggah

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:41:25 AM

I think it is far from the word success, but at least you already have something valuable in the form of experience. Thanks to your experience and consistency as it goes its time of success it will come
mbluxs

Activity: 938
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:42:52 AM

I think it is far from the word success, but at least you already have something valuable in the form of experience. Thanks to your experience and consistency as it goes its time of success it will come
All it takes the process. but a knowledge and experience is paramount. when you are smart in judging. a knowledge can not be rated. because this requires a process. only then can you work to determine the target
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:03:02 AM

I now have a good amount of earning and just only wait for btc to pump in order to maximize the profit I could get. As what I estimated, I can now already sustain the expenses of my upcoming thesis assuming btc rise up to $20k

Remember, money is not always the basis of success. Just because you still haven't earnings after three months doesn't mean you failed here. Actually I once became like you, a beginner in crypto world who don't know yet what to do and have some doubts if engaging in crypto can really give me benefits. Don't feel discouraged and attempt to quit because you are not the only one who is facing that kind of situation. Besides three months is still short, I'm sure your career as a btc earner will improve as time goes by.

By the way, why it seems that you didn't recognized the knowledge and experiences you gained along your journey? That's a lot of help. Just keep studying studying, try to contribute in the forum by being a role model here and do good quality posts and wait patiently. I'm sure you will confidently say to yourself someday that you succeed.  
hassick

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:10:11 AM

Just be patient, do not saturate, live like flowing water, the business will not betray the results.
ahah

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:17:59 AM

You are still a newbie and you still need to learn, learn basic information about transactions and coins. Do not buy blindly. Learning a little every day will help you earn enough money.
Mmball2018

Activity: 42

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:19:32 AM

Me too. I do not have yet on my hands and I would like to join a bounty campaign but I have not seen any bounty as of now. I am afraid that if I will join I might not be able to receive any payments for my effort.
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 03:20:05 AM

I hope after 03 months crypto trading will be in next high level so wait for the good moments and hold your altcoins for the time.Bitcoin is now in strong position and in incoming days it will gain more intention and force by community.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: