Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:49:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After 3 months, what do you have?  (Read 1736 times)
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:37:27 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided

In three months, i think that i was able to have more experiences than more of the financial gain but mind you its starting to show. The first three months I was able to be of more value to myself as I was able to
Enjoy a lot of thinns with the financial flexibility that bitcoin provided to me. I was able to go to a lot of places where i can meditate and rest and even put some mo ey on thig that can help fuel my passion. This three months may be a slow burn but it will lead you there eventually

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:38:39 AM

When I started in bitcoin in less than a month i started earning already. I Started earning from airdrops. And after 3 months I am earning already through bounty campaigns. I mean I joined the bounty campaigns as soon as I reached the junior member rank in which it takes almost 2 months. Luckily there are many airdrops that time,it helps me a lot especially during that time that I quit my job.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:40:58 AM

Now market over reacting for bearish trend even for small rumour like exchange hack actually nothing has happened while trying to hack exchange more over Hackers lost their own money . some regulation news I think its better time to grab some good potential coins and wait for 1 month.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:43:32 AM

I think no, you do not earn money yet, but the experiences, the lessons and the knowledge about crypto, these are steps to become successful.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:45:11 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided
You just need to be patient and do things that are much more varied, we all here also need a lot of time and sacrifice to be able to get success. Time 3 months is short in my opinion because personally I've known bitcoin about 5 years ago. As usual I for 1 year did not get anything, and then the struggle was ended with success. I am profitable and until now I have been able to buy homes and cars from my money in bitcoin. It was a joyful journey of life.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:55:20 AM

I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided

Always remember, any investment in cash can anytime crash but any investment in brain will give you the highest gain. As you said you have experience and lessons, you can use it to avoid mistakes in future. I am associated with crypto industry since last 4 years but still, I consider myself a newbie as it helps me to explore new possibilities and allow me to learn from it.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:58:17 AM

I used to say good things when it used to be, but the situation does not look good at all.
The people who receive the coin at the high price are in bad condition because the prices are very low.

I hope there will be things that everyone will be happy after 3 months.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:02:01 AM

It doesn't matter a lot Dude, patience is the key to success you know so that keep attached to this platform. Success will come to you for sure. Don't think about financial gaining, if you have got involved in this platform then you must get experienced from this system. So the experience will help you if the trading or investment.

Obviously, It's true that the market is not going well nowadays so that You have to keep patience for a long time in order to gain financial benefit. That's why don't get frustrated about this system.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:02:26 AM

3 months might be a long time for you but for investors, a 3-month slot is a very short term. If you wanna make money, please prepare yourself a few things:
1- you need to learn the investment policies and strategies
2- you need to know the "Thing" you are investing in (in your case, cryptos)
3- having the patience to wait long term to gain good money.
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:04:11 AM

i think soon as you join cryptocurrency market, you have already learned so much lesson from it, and surely they are very valueable lessons, so am I, i used to be like you, don't have any money from the begining, but after few months of learning and joining bounties, i have earned a few btc and few ETH to take care enough for myself. So 3 months are still very little, you should learn and try harder in cryptos investments.

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:09:54 AM

How long have you been in the crypto world? If you are only 2 or 3 months old, I think your success is not that fast.

If you can understand the world of bitcoin and crypto, then you approach it successfully.

You just need to be mentally active for investing, trading and also following a campaign.

By trading, investing, and following a campaign, I have a vehicle and a home.
jona

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

Nothing good comes easy in life to be a successful man you must undergo so many challenges and it dose not mean you should give you but the challenge should save as a lesson and it should be corrected.Your still on the process to achieve your goals.
Meimille

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:16:35 AM

this is normal and also not the first time bitcoin has decreased significantly.
I'm trying not to make any transactions and do not sell anything.  
need to calm down to wait and relax because this is not the right time for sell our coin.

MujaNi7

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:21:44 AM

if in my opinion, 3 months still can not benefit from bitcoin and categorized success, but in the process of introduction in the development of bitcoin, if want to benefit learn from our senior member in the forum bitcoin patience and diligence work in bitcoin, not expect profit first , but enjoy the process, take his knowledge, then success will come in time
tanxingwo1215

Activity: 105
Merit: 6

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:22:18 AM

My income is negative! But also gained some experience and lessons! Go through the ups and downs!

It takes time for beginners to learn and gain experience!

I hope it will be profitable in three months!

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
Budugbass

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:22:27 AM

I think for 3 months it's still in the early stages or still in the process of learning and experiences, and i think that's natural. Just don't be discouraged, because from what has been experienced.. it can lead you to a better steps. I'm personally, within 3 months not so much to gain many profits.. just get some, of course in the success.. there're many steps that must be passed and learned.
leynuuuh

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:23:58 AM

Success is when you learned many things about yourself. It's not about earnings, it's about the way you live. If after 3 months you don't have any income, that's alright. You just have to be patience and be more perspective in things. If you think about income, time will come just wait for it.
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:27:17 AM

I see, you joined last december and yet, you only have 10 activity, so you gain nothing. Upgrade your account by posting at least once a day.. if you get higher rank then you can joined campaign, in that way you will earn.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

I also like you when I first joined, even me up to 6 months and get my first profit. but with patience and painstaking, now I can benefit every month. you must be patient.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:36:19 AM

Everyone starts with nothing in this forum. Learning things cannot be bought with any amount of money. Be grateful of what you have learned and apply it on the situations that you will encounter. After 3 months, I will have my first token of the year and I am very sure that its value will be very high. I will also receive all of my tokens from my translation campaigns and I will just hold all of them so that I will gain a lot of profit. Some of those token however, will be converted into fiat so that I can also invest them into other things profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: