Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After 3 months, what do you have?  (Read 1736 times)
zxcv cool

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:23:23 PM

One of the things about investing is that you don't get out of the investment if you don't have a profit, and you know you have an investment income,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:24:20 PM

3 months I think we don't have enough earnings on that time especially if you just started in the bounty campaigns, I earn my first bounty rewards in the 6th months after joining on this forum and joining bounty campaigns because I need to rank up first, the higher the rank the higher the bounty rewards.
natalagerman95

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:28:30 PM

This does not mean that it is necessary to be depressed after 3 months is very little, and to penetrate and be entered into it is necessary just about the same time. Still will be.
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:46:54 PM

I am in a week joining bitcoin after I owned an account. Maybe after 3 months I got a lot of experience and knowledge on how to deliberate bitcoin to get an income for my family needs and financial assistance.
cherry yu

Activity: 284
Merit: 100

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:26:31 PM

i've learn a lot of thing after 3 month of being a member of bitcointalk. i did not earn with that month but im glad to say that im happy to the part of this furom and got a knowledge about crypto currency.

cxt07

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:30:53 PM

If you joined 3 months ago it has been a really hard start to the year.   I would suggest get out of ALTS try to go to bitcoin and hold on for a few more weeks,  until consumer confidence comes back and some positive press is generated it will be a hard road for the crypto alt market to recover
Beymax08

Activity: 130

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:31:19 PM

I also gained nothing since i started bitcoin. It is already 6 months i didnt receive any but the bounty campaign that i joined will end up this april. Im hoping that i will get some tokens to its bounty program.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:44:18 PM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful?
The gain is directly proportional to the coin you have invested and the rate at which you have attained the coin,anyone could give you an exact estimate if you could tell a bit more about your investment,the market this year is going up and down with the market news around the world and expect these market to sway like this for some more time,wait for some time and consider this as a long term investment and sure you will be having a good profit.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

6 years.  I won't say the total, but it's been quite good.   That said, I do a combination of HODL and also take profits at certain points that are converted to other assets.   

sent from my X6
Ms Emi

Activity: 109

Complete transparency on your charitable donations

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

Learning about unwanted incidents is the biggest challenge someone might fae, but people are getting stronger and more productive/ efficient by learning from their mistakes.

It's been only a few weeks when I join the crypto but I earn some earning from airdrops, luckily I got but that's not big around ten coins per kins but it's a blessing on my part. Keep going and forgive what happen to you.

G i f t c o i n  ♥  Small change. Big impact.
ICO: 20th March 2018 (https://www.giftcoin.org/)
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:32:52 PM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided

I got alt coins from a signature campaign I joined last year. The cost per token is around $1 and they gave us plenty enough so we can afford a car to be paid in cash. This is just in 3 months time. I'm really happy that the manager allowed me to join and I'm glad of how much the bounty is valued now.

ray37

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:44:02 PM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided

i have experiences. i know that the whales build the walls and detroys it like someone are buy/sell. I know that initial coin offering (ICO) is the way that i can earn money easier trading on exchange. and holder alway wins.   Grin
kiver

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:52:56 PM

learning about crypto currencies is a success on it's own way in this time od depth i lost half of my current assets value but i gained alot of experiences in crypto currencies and still learning so it's owin win situation and i advise you to look for the long-term vision don't think about making a quick money
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:01:10 PM

Well apparently after 3 months after starting with bitcoin I did not get anything with bitcoin. In 3 months I just researched and wrote articles for this forum to speed up the new rankings. And I started participating in the signature campaign and received the first profit.

joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:02:57 PM

I think your experiences and lessons are very successful if only you adhere to them and you really learnt something important from it so that you could base your future decisions on what you have experienced.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
hatun

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:12:30 PM

You have earned experience as well as lesson. Therefore I don't think your gain is zero. If you continue learning, within a very short sphere of time you will be able to trade as well as invest in bitcoin.After three months, I have knowledge, experience and a lillte profit.
fork100

Activity: 252

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:16:09 PM

I have three empty wallet, but I'm happy as an elephant and enthusiastically in my pants, that I'll still earn the crypto currency.

Phalo

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

im 60 % down... Hang in there.
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:44:22 PM

I don't think it's a success. That means you're not doing enough, and you need to learn more to do better. When you have enough knowledge and experience, you will become more successful.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:18:24 PM

Most of the guys, who just start their way in the world of crypto, are waiting for the fastest incomes. No, the first good results will appear only probably after 6-7 months. I deal with BTC and alts for a long time, and I was waiting for my profits a lot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: