Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:09:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After 3 months, what do you have?  (Read 1736 times)
cheefbuza

Activity: 302
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:21:49 PM

Let's say. My highest profit right now is the knowledge I acquired. No regret but I can't say I accomplished my dream.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 07:33:01 PM

its all about learning, the markets aint exactly great at the moment, maybe try buy the dips or just hold its all about being patient.
By entering any digital trading either it is crypto currencies or it is forex or binary trading. Learning is the most important aspect. First you should learn about market well. It will help to predict future market trends. Second thing is emotion as a trader or investor you should have full control on your emotion. The market of crypto currencies is for long term investment. You should wait for high up.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:45:52 PM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided

Well not yet, me too i dont gained anything yet also. I keep on joining campaign but i haven't gain any. I will atill continue joining campaign for me to gain from it. Although its not yet a sucess continue it, i already exist in family in bitcoin by 6years but i stll dont lost hope.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:50:36 PM

Actually i still have same amount of crypto even more. But the fiat they represented is dropped %50.

Still i am hoping to get that %50 back and more extra upcoming months. Bearish market will end at some point.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Blue Bell

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:45:24 PM

On my first 3 months as a starter, I don't have income yet because the campaigns that i joined in are usually has a span of 3-4 months of token sale. So basically, no income until the end of every bounty. So you have to be patient in earning, because later you will have earnings anyway.
I just know after tree month’s my money will be double because I, still buying bitcoin and I have a very good experience about bitcoin it always give a me a profit an this time here is no doubt that I will earn a lot of money from it and after three month’s bitcoin price will be very high because it’s going better and till end of the year its price will be at the top of all other currencies that’s what I believe.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:34:54 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided

Lesson is an important experiences. you may gain nothing at the moment,
but the experiences you gained will prevent you from big amount loss in the future.
there is always a good benefit behind the lesson you got.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
Gladz29

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:45:31 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided
If I wouldnt stop using bitcoin, maybe in next 3 months my life is begin changing. Because we all know bitcoin is big help to us, bitcoin is the answer of financial problem.
carodupuis

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:06:51 AM

One of the things about investing is that you don't get out of the investment if you don't have a profit, and you know you have an investment income,

This must be focused in mind of an investor that he would never give up in investing for bitcoins. I am not asking this statement for any other altcoin or gambling, this is only constrained to bitcoins. For the reason bitcoins have shown fantastic feat of performance in last few years, they are more encouraged to be invested and traded. And if someone does this, he must keep confident in them.
mary0919

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:11:25 AM

I joined crypto market last 2015. At first I have no gain of course that was my first time and I did was just a trial and error but as time goes along as I had already have done so many research and heard many advises from friends in crypto, I have earned a lot in trading coins. And I am happy to share that by joining crypto market, this business really helps.
Lupulei

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:30:23 AM

3 months would be enough for profit if you entered the market earlier. You just need to wait for another wave.
If your entry point was at the peak prices of course you have loses now.
wesbrook2

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:43:09 AM

I think I will get my earnings na. And maybe I can use it to make a business of mine so that I can survive everyday
WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:28:27 AM

Of course, learning new stuff always cost you something whether your time, energy or even worst which is your money. I can call this a success because you at least learn new things which you may later use and help make you some money. You should always remember, there is no victory without sacrifice.  and the good things don't come easy you must work hard to get them, it may take months if not years. take for example, the bitcoin investors in 2014, they invested in bitcoin when it was selling at $400 and now they can sell their coins for about $10,000. it is all about patience, my friend.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:33:45 AM

I have bitcoin which I took at a price higher than now, I'd better take it and take it today. But I do not expect anything to grow.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:57:23 AM

After 7months have earn some coin in my wallet,  just have to keep our hope alive,let keep buying the dip,sure the market will get to stabilize soon,and profit will tend to increase.
NeedNoFee

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:58:31 AM

Still have the same amount of BTC and ETH plus the ones I keep buying.
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:58:59 AM

If I wouldnt stop using bitcoin, maybe in next 3 months my life is begin changing. Because we all know bitcoin is big help to us, bitcoin is the answer of financial problem.

Bitcoin is one of the answer of our financial problem but of course we have real world, we don't need to just focus on bitcoin because we don't have nothing to do if the price of bitcoin down, I mean it's OK to invest but don't put your 100% .
neo444

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:27:47 AM

When you joined the crypto market have you invest in crypto monnaie ? and have you try to join any trading site to change the value of your gain nothing gonna change without any act from you to change this situation
desi92

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:39:42 AM

Not really successfull because 3 months is not short time then you may gain something more than just experience.
I got my token when 3 months but not much. I got around 0.5 etherium and i start to learn trading lesson too.
Maryverycool

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:47:03 AM

I don't think it's a success. You need to keep trying. You need constant learning to improve yourself. I believe you will succeed. If you stick with it for three months, you'll get plenty of benefits.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 11:56:12 AM

When I join this site it is so hard to me to know this site if how to earn money in this site. I didn't believe it using this site we can earn lot of money so, I'll try to know what is this and how to earn money. After 3 months, I learn a little about this site and I'm getting a money but its little amount. Take a while I have more to know about this site and I' getting a high value amount of earn of money using this site so, after 3 months I have get a money or extra income for my job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: