Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:37:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After 3 months, what do you have?  (Read 1736 times)
zakcooper40

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:19:54 PM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided
in three months, from 10k to 4k. I have lost 6k with trade. I buy when the price is high and sell when the price is low  Cry Cry

███  ████     BAAN►X  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
snekinmyleg

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 06:21:24 PM

No profit nor loss. I trade and lost a lot of money. but luckily with a few ico that i bought helped me x3 x4 its properties
tikong

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:47:49 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2018, 08:02:04 AM by tikong

Experiencing true money and improving my english speaking and more experience and learning in crypto world and i hope after 3 months i have a profit.
d_fitrie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:52:20 PM

from 3 months of joining and actively following the bounty is already quite an income, although target 1 btc has not been reached but is very close to the current bitcoin price
Rasel5209

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:43:41 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided
You create your Knowledge if you have enough knowledge about crypto market you get success. First you need money for invest. You invest your money in alt coin and Wait 3 month.

DEXSPORT
▄█████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
███████████▀▀  ██████████
████████▀     ████████████
███████      ▀▀███████████
████████▄▄       █████████
██████████▀    ▄██████████
█████████▀  ▄▄███████████
█████████▄▄█████████████
██████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀▀
First Web3...............
Betting Platform!
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Sports
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
🎲
Games
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██████
    ███
  ██
  ██
██
██
██
██
  ██
  ██
    ███
      ██████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Play now
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████
███████
████
████
██
██
██
██
████
████
███████
████████████
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:47:52 AM

I have achieved a remarkable change with Bitcoin. Now I have a much better life and can also realize all the desires I have. I am very grateful because then I can make everyone happy that I love. In the first 3 months of knowing Bitcoin, I have not been able to get anything, I study and keep asking many people. Maybe just about 5 months later I can get regular income from Bitcoin, Until now Bitcoin has given me my home, car and marriage fee most of my work in Bitcoin world. Believe that never give up and be embarrassed to ask, because it is the way to the process of success for our lives.
handsomes

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:53:37 AM

Since I joined the signature and any campaign did not give me a stake three times I started before December and now a days march don't have any tokens and bitcoin but its okay I need experience and continues my work.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:18:33 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh Undecided
I have lost 50% of my assets for 3 months from 1/1/2018 to now

Just like you I also lost more than 50% of my total assets because I bought in January when the price was in the range of $15k. I think most users who buy in January feel the same way. it is very sad but that is a risk in bitcoin dude, so I accept it. after all this time I still hold it a few percent and hope the price will soon recover
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:58:39 AM

"After 3 months, what do you have?"

Well after two months my useless fiat paper will buy me three times the BTC that I "Lost" when I sold out at $18k because the
fees had reached $55 per transaction.

Maybe by month three I could buy back six times more coins/tokens than I sold during this "Loss" but I think the jig is up
and BTC should had hit $50k but the miners blew it for all of us due to greed.

Tatty oh boys, "buy on the dip remember"  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:09:56 AM

No profit nor loss. I trade and lost a lot of money. but luckily with a few ico that i bought helped me x3 x4 its properties

oh not value then but it's "properties" right !

Next you will be calling something that charges interest and fees something like a lightning network hub instead of using the word bank mr
words smith.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
gelukkig08

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:12:04 AM

i just registered on this a couple of days ago... and wishing my luck here... hopefully after a month or 2... or more... ill be able to coup and be progressive as most junior member here.. Smiley
kevindjunaidi

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:18:19 AM

after 3 months I have enough savings to eat for a year, and now my target for the next year I want to buy a house and a car, I hope it can happen even though bitcoin prices are now down but I believe bitcoin prices will rise again.

btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:24:03 AM

I started in investing in Crypto 6 months ago and I bought some coins but my portfolio is down 70%, this has been a horrible experience for me so far. I hope the next few months bring me better luck and waiting for that time.
george888055

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:56:35 AM

Just keep holding. If you did buy in the last few months, the very worst thing you can do now is sell in panic and lose your principal. You shouldn't have more money in crypto than you can afford to lose, so it shouldn't be a problem to wait a few months.
Bdstar

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:02:38 AM

For me, Experience is the most important factors for becoming a successful person, Not only that but also without taking the lesson you can't be able to make a proper step in order to make a good decision. without a proper decision you can't do anything better anywhere you go or anything you want to do. that's why don't be hopeless.

If I want to say about my position after 3 months joining in this platform then I can say that I made some amount of money from the Signature campaign and was able to save some Coin from different types of Bounty Campaign.
MrCrank

Activity: 1336
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:41:54 AM

Yes it successful and good for you because many newbies lost money..
you need holding coin nowadays before uptrend
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:36:37 AM

After 3 months, I got a good amount of profit or income from the cryptocurrencies and i am hoping that it will just continue and the price of bitcoin will go up very soon so i will get the maximum potential profit that i can get but as of now, since the price of the altcoins are going down then i will just do a little bit of crypto shopping to get some altcoins that are on the big sale.
hot_ads

Activity: 299
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:46:46 AM

After three months, the market for crypto money should become hot, and the current price of crypto-currency is low, so let's keep the cheap cryptocurrency.

whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:02:08 PM

From the past three months i already earn small amount of bitcoins and lots of trash tokens. But i dont have any regret about it i am not in rush i just want ro learn more about crypto using this forun site.
Tawong38

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:05:19 PM

For me just keep on learning trading in bitCoin,explore more step by step and just for 3mos u can gain income and also u shud undrstand how to hold ur coins.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: