Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:43:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: After 3 months, what do you have?  (Read 1736 times)
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:39:13 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided
Expirience and knowledge is the key to gain a big successful for me. Keep it up your on the way to earn money or simply cryptocurrencies. Dont lose hope if you dont receive any money now this is part of our cryptolife.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:39:36 AM

Since I joined the crypto market. My gain is zero. I only have experiences and lessons. Does that have been called successful? Huh  Undecided
Yes it is successful and worth too because experience plays the role of an investor or user of bitcoin so once you have trained you will get a good income in this fied so start with low with low investment is the better idea .

PilosopongTacio

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:40:18 AM

For me, its already considered as a success, because knowledge is important and no one can take that away from you. just continue what you were doing and everything will go as planned. You just have to patient and have a little faith. If i were you i will take the opportunity to learn more about crypto in 3 months. Learn how to earn and how to invest your future earnings and learn how to save it.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
jimskiy

Activity: 574

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:44:47 AM

Without the money or salary it will be hard to be successful in the bitcoin and cryptocurency, you know how hard the bitcoin without have the money, how can we trade the altcoin and buy bitcoin without have money, we have ready little money for buy and trade altcoin so it will be make us sussess in the cryptocurency. Or we have the other optional by join the other way by join campaign and will be get the money so we use it for trade.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
enjotan

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:50:03 AM

Well, I think an experience is the best teacher for someone. I think you should be even more diligent to find a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and crypto.
Caesar Cung

Activity: 181
Merit: 10

Industry 4.0 is called Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:52:52 AM

Well, I think an experience is the best teacher for someone. I think you should be even more diligent to find a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and crypto.

I would like to have the whole of bitcoin, I thought about learning and thinking to focus 100% on bitcoin, build it, learn how to analyze and how to own the most bitcoin, both now and in the future. Later on, when the bitcoin prices fluctuate continuously, how to get the most bitcoin is a matter of noticeable and learn a lot! For me, I want to have a house, a car, a wife, a better life, and above all I want to share more people how can I earn more bitcoin, answer and Your question below,
I will support you how to own the most bitcoin!

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:58:33 AM

Money!
 Grin
Buy-sell leaves make this money. Shan market is so bad that I can not make money. The price was too low. If I am making money after 3 months, I do not know what bitcoin is.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:01:10 AM

There's no reason for you to expect good profit as a new bie without having sufficient knowledge. Always think that you are in volatile crypto market and price rise to x5 or down to zero is expected here and patience with a bit waiting is the key skills one need to have to reap profit in this market.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:04:42 AM

in the world of crypto currency it takes patience and a good strategy to be able to earn profits and be successful in bitcoin so be patient and keep the spirit

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:05:29 AM

Guys we are all in the situation of charge to experienced, because no one can really predict  on when is the time to be higher and constantly being a good condition of price. for the 3 moths investment of BTC I think  its a good impact of your profit if it is true but the reality its not. just imagine when i made an investment from January 2018 until now its March 09-2018 its already 3 months but what happen to my investment it is on a sea level not too much higher not too much lower. I think the good investment here is long term investment and you keep intact for 5 years.    
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

use your spare time to do twitter and facebook bounty and am sure within three or four month, you will make some money
Jhun030383

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:54:07 AM

After 3 months? I had some tokens given from my bounty program which I participated. Thanks for that because I got more motivated to work harder.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:01:27 AM

use your spare time to do twitter and facebook bounty and am sure within three or four month, you will make some money
Yes joining in campaign can help you to earn a money and also make an effort for it so that you can be able to done your task with a good performance and you can be able to help the company to encourage many people to invest. I'm sure it will be called a successful if you make this.

jamelyn

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:12:04 AM

since i join the bounty campaign last sept 2017 and joining airdrop too.now i have own motorcycle and i have a savings in bank.this is  a big help for me.i dont want to trade.for me joining bounties is the best way you can make have money.
zhopas

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:13:07 AM

After 3 months I will get my first profit and I can buy the things that I need also what I want. And I think that time I already had some tokens given from the bounty campaign which I've been participated.
kalpaiya

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

i am new to this cryptocurrency market and im looking for great opportunities for going forward in this field
barabut

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:25:38 AM

Knowledge is the most valuable thing that I have, same as you I lost so many times but each time I learnt something and know I know what should I do or What shouldn't I do!
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:30:09 AM

You should learn from your  experiences and to me so far you have gain a lot. You are training your self for the future. You need to be patient in crypto dealing. You can not make it over night . Almost every body has a story to tell. Perseverance is key , Read and learn from others on this forum too.
Bitcoinislife09

Activity: 1028
Merit: 144

Diamond Hands 💎HODL

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

After three months i think I already have a job and I already invested so much in bitcoin.Because after three months I already have a job.By that i can invest momey in bitcoin and wait until my money has grow.Bitcoin is very helpful to me.
Harrow30

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:34:21 AM

The knowledge gained knows no bound. After 3months, I have been able to get 5$ credited to my ethereum wallet via a campaign I registered for. I also have a token from an airdrop. Though the markets are down, I will still keep my head up till it appreciates.

[  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]    WELCOME TO DATABLOCKCHAIN    [  TRY ALPHA MVP  ]
Mainsale now LIVE!  //  Raised $16 Million in PRE-SALE
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: