Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:05:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding is bullshit?  (Read 7546 times)
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:15:41 PM

I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
thats true but the coin that you  hold seems are not popular coin. I do suggest you to sell it and buy coin that are more popular.
I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?

What? do you hold html for 5 years? I've heard from friends, that html has jumped before and is very high compared to a few years ago, maybe you passed a good chance at that time. Now I do not know its progress, with the falling prices of all crypto now, I think you still have to wait longer to sell. but if you've been frustrated with this situation, better sell it now if it's not too late.
ya i do think you would gain a lot if you sell it on last year, this year is full of red and the market keep strugling

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:21:01 PM

Yeah probably yes when the coins you are holding are pure shitcoins,you shoudnt be expecting anything from these shitcoins because if you really have done your research few years ago you wont hold these shitcoins because they dont have potentials to grow more,you need to be sure first if these coins are good for long hold or short investment so you would know if these are worthy to hold.

miklesm

Activity: 1078

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:22:28 PM

You have chosen very strange coins for holding. I think only top or undervalued coins are good for this strategy, the most of ordinary coins most likely would not give you any profit.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:27:02 PM

I am holding only good solid projects so that holding would be effective,it gave me millions of dollars especially holding neo few years ago.Your coins is a total mess and these are just shitcoins i wonder what are the reasons why did you hold it for so long? Expecting something from these shitcoins is surely stupidity sorry for the word but its true.

dobol

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:27:22 PM

You have chosen very strange coins for holding. I think only top or undervalued coins are good for this strategy, the most of ordinary coins most likely would not give you any profit.
Absolutely right, the determination from the start will also affect your results. I guess if you really can pick a good coin in the past, you can now get a decent profit

cryptocrocs

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:04:30 PM

Bullshit coins will give you bullshit results,if you are holding quality solid coins you will make thousands of dollars every year but if you are really holding shit projects/coins you wont get good results even if you hold these coins for a decade,shitcoins will always be a shitcoin,and you need to know how to pick those good coins so that your time wont be wasted.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
cryptoprophecy

Activity: 145

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:10:24 PM

You wont get good results when you are holding shitcoins,your coins doesnt have any food working product or quality services that is holding these coins are surely stupidity,i am sorry but that is the truth if you did a lot of research before holding this shitcoins,you could have saved your time from waiting too much with these worthless coins,

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
                TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
sabakamedvet

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

Get Paid to Play your Media on Current

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:25:16 PM

Of course not all coins will succed therefore I would classify it as retarded to hold such a coin as bitconnect for example with the hopes of growth in bull market. I actually seen such recommendations online, that said something like "just hold it will be fine crypto always increase"....

But holding quality coins might prove to be a very good investment, or it could turn out not to be (we will see).

▃▃  ────▾ CURRENT ▾────  ▃▃
█ ▁ Get Paid to Play All Your Media ▁ █ (http://current.us/)
Jashhh

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:28:52 PM

You're holding shitcoins.
nakauten

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:32:25 PM

It is really bullshit when you are expecting something to happen with your shitcoins,you should have done some research from the past so that your time wont be wasting from these coins,good quality coins is indeed a good thing to hold but those shitcoins like yours wont give you some much gains even if you waited for years.

lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:34:13 PM

You're holding shitcoins.

Do not say that bad words.I know your feelings but past is past and I hope you will learn from it.Maybe by next time you will become awareness of your plan to do and make it possible to possible thoughts and strategy.
sorehammer

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:35:21 PM

My friend your selection is not suitable.Never ever hold those coins which do not have any specific reason behind or which are hyped only.Holding shit coins for long term is genuinely your fault and wrong selection however holding policy for following coins is more beneficial like BTC,ETH,NEO,IOTA,DASH.These coins are well established and there is well defined purpose and developer team behind these coins which innovate technology on timely.A very good example of Holding is 2017 those who held their BTC investment saw the result on 15th DeC-17.One of my friend who bought BTC at $800 early 2017 and now he is millionaire because he held his investment.But hold good coins.Holding shit coins is very risky and you can lose your investment.

PLAY
               ▄▄▄██████▄▄▄▄▄
          ▄▄███████████    █████▄
      ▄▄███████    ████▄▄▄▄███████
  ▄▄███    ████▄▄▄▄███████████████▌
▄██████▄▄▄▄███████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████▀█  ███████████
 ▐█████████████████▄  ▀     ▀██████▌
  ████████████████▀    ▄▄▄   ███████
  ▐███████████████▄ ▄  ▐███   ▀██████▌
   ▐████████████████   ▀▀      ██████
    ███  ▀███████████▌   ▄▄██   ▐█████▌
    ▐██▄  ███████████   ▐███   ███████
     ████████████████▌   ▀   ▄███████
     ▐██████████████▀    ▄ ▀██████▀
      ▀███████████████  ▄ ▀█▄████▀
        ▀████████████████▄███▀▀
          ▀███████████████▀▀
            ▀██████████▀▀
              ▀████▀▀
ITCOIN
G   A   M   E   S
       ▄██▄
      ▐████▄▄▄██
  ▄   █████████▀
   ▀▄ ▀█████▀▀
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
 ▀ ▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄███▄
 ▄███████  ██████▄
▄█████▀      ▀█████
██████  ▀  █▄▄██████
███████▄▄    ▀██████
 █████  ▀  ▀  █████▀
  ▀████▄▄  ▄▄█████▀
    ▀▀███▄▄█████▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
▄▄█ ▄▀▄           █
▄▄▄▀▀▀  █ █▀█           █
█  ▄▄    █      ▄█▄      █
▀▄ █▄▀▄  █    ▄█████▄    █
█ ▀     █  ▄█████████▄  █
█      █  ███████████  █
▀▄     █   ▀▀▀ █ ▀▀▀   █
█     █      ▀▀▀      █
█    █               █
▀▄   ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
█       ▄▄▄▀▀       
▀▄▄▄▀▀▀             
           ▄▄▄   
          █   ▀▀▀▄▄▄
         █  ▄▄▄     ▀▀▀▄▄▄
        █   ███    ▄▄▄   ▐▌
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███   █
█               █       █
█          ███  █ ▄    █
█          ▀▀▀  █ ██  █
█      ███      █ ▀  █
█      ▀▀▀      █   █
█  ███          █ ▀▀
█  ▀▀▀          █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
cryptonero

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:39:41 PM

Holding shitcoins like you have is indeed bullshit,stupidity i guess? because if you really did some research you wont be holding these shitcoins for years you could have dump these coins when they received some pumps from the manipulators,do not be so arrogant with these coins because your time is gold and you need to hold those worthy coins instead of these shitcoins.

ShareAccepted

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

No wonder you don´t believe in hodling, I think you are putting the blame on the market when you should look into what led you to choose such a combination of nil coins.

jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

Holding these shitcoins is indeed bullshit,because you shouldnt be holding these shitcoins from the start,if you did some digging from the past your time wont be wasted,years of holding these shitcoins wont make difference because they dont have potentials to grow,you should have done serious research before acquiring these coins.

hazznel

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:44:00 PM

Do you see what coins you are holding? Coins that didn't make any progress whatsoever.
Try too pick some good projects, with a long term perspective, then, you will see progress.
reypinioco

Merit: 19

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:48:00 PM

Holding low quality coins surely is bullshit thing to do,especially holding for years without proper information or assestment with these shitcoins,but if you did some digging from the past im sure these are not the coins you will hold for years,these are worthless coins from the past and you shouldnt be expecting these to pump.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
nobetci

Activity: 238

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:48:33 PM

I think you shouldn't stop trusting holding, according to prices of just three coins. In my way of thinking, you shouldn't expect to get great profits by holding every coin you have.

______________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂______________            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                             A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM                                         ◄   ICO: 30% BONUS   ►
FacebookTwitterYoutubeInstagramWebsiteWalletTelegramWhitepaper ●    ┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
totnaksquad

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:53:01 PM

You need to hold quality and solid altcoins for you to have good results after holding for years,but these coins of yours surely not going to improve even if you have waited 10years or more,these are worthless projects from the past that is why there are no improvements from the past few years shitcoins will always be shitcoins.

Borin

Activity: 260
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:54:24 PM

I regret at I sold my coins too early... I holded 2 years NAV, and sold them on first top before real pump. This same situation I have with DASH, and NEO... I loose my opportunity to be a millionaire because of it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: