Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 04:03:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding is bullshit?  (Read 7546 times)
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:26:30 AM

Holding coins for long periods is not  a easy thing.but if u hold a right coin y will be in moon at the time.every this has its upsides and downsides

There is always a risk in crypto. To avoid losses, you should always check your coins. Old coins can also be very good profits. If you buy coins with a strong project it will bring you an advantage in a few years

But definitely what he holds are all shitcoin as of the moment and I think he should just hold it and treat as a remembrance for his actions. I mean don't sell just to cut your losses because no one can actually tell what these shitcoins will gonna be like. Just look at verge now, after years of becoming a shitcoin it's now a must have coin so don't lose hope brother, I know you believe in that coin that's why you invested it at the first place.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MMysterious

Activity: 972
Merit: 255

Bear season or just the beginning

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:33:07 AM

I don't see anything wrong holding coins for as long as you are responsible for it. It means you did a thorough research and trust them long term. Still you need to regularly check them as news and updates keep coming and you might have a change of heart depending on situations.
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:39:15 AM

I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
over a long period of 1-3 years, why don't you hold bitcoin or etherum? I hold etherum in just 8 months last year, and I get the moon.
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:41:06 AM

Holding coins for long periods is not  a easy thing.but if u hold a right coin y will be in moon at the time.every this has its upsides and downsides

There is always a risk in crypto. To avoid losses, you should always check your coins. Old coins can also be very good profits. If you buy coins with a strong project it will bring you an advantage in a few years

But definitely what he holds are all shitcoin as of the moment and I think he should just hold it and treat as a remembrance for his actions. I mean don't sell just to cut your losses because no one can actually tell what these shitcoins will gonna be like. Just look at verge now, after years of becoming a shitcoin it's now a must have coin so don't lose hope brother, I know you believe in that coin that's why you invested it at the first place.
exactly and we may ever have to see for all the chances to know what are some of the best coin to hold for there is a lot of to be that we may hold some shitcoin for so better to be more careful on choosing what are some coin to hold or not.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 04:47:43 AM

I hold 3 coins espers-(3 years),insane-(2 years),html - (5 years) Shocked and price is the same....no moon ....I dont trust to holding anymore,any suggestions?
Holding is one of the best technique for us to become rich. It seems that you don't like holding because you don't have enough patience. You should change your perception about holding because you will regret if you will not do holding with bitcoins.

Holding bitcoin need much more longer than holding bitcoin if we want to get huge profit.
By holding short time, its not good to hold bitcoin. Hold altcoin is better in short time. Anybody has different way but of course with the same goal.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:09:28 AM

From all that holding their coins for years only you complain it, that i know some coins are amazingly rising last year. Holding is the most brilliant idea to get double amount. Is it really something you hold indeed unvaluable? If you have another coins you should compare it.

heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:14:45 AM

I think the reason why your grip is not bullshit, because the coin you have is a bad coin and does not have the potential to have a good price.
actually by holding a coin, we have two possibilities, namely price increases or price reductions. not always holding a coin is the best decision, because I have experience holding my coins, but the price is down and I do not get a profit, but one day I hold again to another coin, and I get a profit. So the decision to hold a coin has two possibilities between making a profit or loss.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Ma.KattyClitoris

Activity: 29
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:19:07 AM

Bullshit because you didnt know these coins are worhtless pieces of shit,these arent for long term hold and yes indeed it is stupidity because if you did research from the past you wont be wasting your time and effort to hold these shitcoins,HOLDING will only be effective when you are holding solid coins for long term im sure you will be making a lot of money.
knightfalcon

Activity: 14
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:46:56 AM

Holding is bullshit if you hold a shitcoin. It only make sense if you understan that you need to study the project and the team before you invest in any altcoin.
coinscircle

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:52:24 AM

I think that holding is really overvalued. Only BTC holder is greatly earned because they did buy below 1000 dollars and holding was good for them. Holding is really bullshit once you are holding a shit coin. That is why choosing the right coin is important. Do not be in hurry, give time for study and research on coins and compare. Holding is not always advisable depending on your coins. You have been holding coins too much
ervinmadureri

Activity: 302

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:52:45 AM

But honestly, you are better off just selling whenever coin or token hits a pump moment and doing so before the dump creates a crash for the coin or token shortly after the pump occurs. I've noticed that when some good news for a project is announced publicly, and the hype surrounding it is very high, you should sell at that moment and then you can always buy back in after the dump and crash occurs
strongwarrior238

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:53:07 AM

Some coins are worth to be held, and some aren't. Although you've been holding the coins for a long time and nothing changes,  it means that those coins aren't worth.  You might sell them. It's  better to hold coins that have a good potential in the future. You can do some researches and read a lot to get some bright and potential coins to hold. I mean this is the same for holding stocks as well
ThePromise

Activity: 396

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:55:59 AM

sell those altcoins, and find another promising and altcoins with a future. why does it take you 2-5 years of holding, you must find an opportunity to sell those when it happens to pump. so why still holding it for that long.

mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:05:09 AM

Holding coins for long periods is not  a easy thing.but if u hold a right coin y will be in moon at the time.every this has its upsides and downsides

I think it's useless to holding if what you buy is a shitcoin because as long as whenever you hold. the shitcoin is already weakened in price just a matter of time until the coin is dead. so my advice if you want a low risk and hold have meaning and profitable then buy a potential coin and has been proven to have many users. You can see it in top marketcap.
salad daging

Activity: 1652
Merit: 798

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 06:11:52 AM

Some coins are worth to be held, and some aren't. Although you've been holding the coins for a long time and nothing changes,  it means that those coins aren't worth.  You might sell them. It's  better to hold coins that have a good potential in the future. You can do some researches and read a lot to get some bright and potential coins to hold. I mean this is the same for holding stocks as well
I agree with your opinion it all depends on the coins if the coins are a lot of devotees I think the coins are very worthy to hold and stacked in the long term
there is already plenty of evidence that holding is not nonsense at all

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:19:32 AM

Sorry but firstly, i see that all coins which you bought, is bullshit coins Smiley . I three 3 years ago, having many good coins which can bring 200x - 300x profit as: NEO, ETH... even Bitcoin, too but you weren't choice them, instead of that you chose coins which was looking at very cheap and expected it will go to moon in the future. But to one coin can go to moon then it has to have a good project, a real project and you have failed because you didn't interested in this.
JazzCouncil

Activity: 87
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:22:21 AM

It's very strange that you are so long time in the theme and you are so naive. Monitor the market, your coins aren't as good as you think, so you don't have a profit ...
sumonrud

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:03:20 AM

I think Holding isn’t bullshit, holding is better.you should holding coins is good for most coins but not for all.you should review the coins that you are holding. when coin price is low then you should buy and when the price is high then you should sell the coin.

turmalin

Activity: 133

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:22:03 PM

Stop buying shit you don't need, and ignore your portfolio for a few weeks. If your holdings aren't shitcoins they'll stand on their own merits. So have a little faith in something much, much bigger than you and back off for a while.
vasrasus

Activity: 946
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

Stop buying shit you don't need, and ignore your portfolio for a few weeks. If your holdings aren't shitcoins they'll stand on their own merits. So have a little faith in something much, much bigger than you and back off for a while.
I didn't know those coins exist 😂, I still think I'm newbie reading those. Holding that long is awesome mate,  I think I will just do that in bitcoin soon. But holding for now is the only way for alts since the market is not in good position yet.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: